✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Holy nuts! Probably new material at the end of the year? That's beyond amazing!

Can't wait for it! Even if they get behind schedule, it seems that by mid-2014 we will surely have something new!

Is Brian Eno also co-producing LP6? That would be a good question for the boys next time someone gets the chance to talk to them!

Happy birthday (well, it definitely was very happy :D) and thanks a lot for sharing!!! :wacky:

:shocked2:

And it's not even Chris who says it :wideeyed:

:nod: the Champion has spoken, it's serious stuff! :bliss::

JESUS HOLYCRAP OMGGGG

:nod: :wacky::bliss::dazzled:

WOW! Congrats on meeting the band!

On the one hand I know Coldplay, and if they say the end of this year really they mean the end of 2015.

On the other hand, if they did a more stripped down, acoustic album it might not take as long as MX?

Just hearing they're working on something gets me excited though!!!!

crazy au player

Hi, guys :D.

Yesterday (Tuesday 11th June) was my 19th birthday, and one of my ambitions has always been to meet Coldplay on day!

So yesterday I decided to travel from my home city of Sheffield down to London specially to try and meet any of the boys outside The Bakery or The Beehive.

We traveled to Belsize Park as this is the nearest tube station to their studios. Being at Belsize Park was special for me in itself because it is of course where part of the Paradise video was filmed :D.

We made the 10 minute walk from Belsize Park to The Bakery at around 12pm, and met another lovely Coldplayer who had flown over from Germany :). She said she had seen Phil about an hour earlier and Phil told her the ALL OF THE BAND were going to be here at 12:30pm . I couldn't believe it :o :o :o.

12:30pm arrived and I looked to my left and saw Jonny, Will and Guy walk down the street towards us from The Beehive as we were sat on the bench. They came and say hi to use :) They were so lovely (Guy was a tad shy though ;) ) and genuine and stopped for a few minutes for us to have photos taken with them :D.

I said to Jonny that the guitar in Fix You is the most greatest thing I have ever heard and he just said "thank you so much." I can't remember what else was said that much between me, Jonny and Guy because I was that shocked and excited by the three of them being there, but what I do remember is Will being quite talkative.

I asked Will how new material was coming on and he said "it's coming on very good." I asked him when he reckons the next time they might be touring and he said "we need to record some new material first and then we will."

I also asked Will if we can expect any releases or when LP6 might be coming out and he replied "maybe at the end of this year, but we're not sure yet." When he said maybe the end of this year I couldn't believe it :o :o!

#What I would add is that Will was maybe talking about a single and not necessarily the whole album, but thats still exciting nontheless :)

I briefly spoke to Will about his team Southampton FC too and said "they're having a good time at the moment, but it's all swings and roundabouts and every club has their ups and downs." I told him I supported Sheffield United (who are in the 3rd division) and he said "we'll have our time in the limelight one day" - that made me happy :D.

I had individual photos will all three of them and also a group one which you can see below here :D.

4ln68o.jpg

We asked if Chris was about and they said he'd be here soon. I couldn't thank the three of them enough for their time - I was so appreciative :D. Oh, and they all wished me a happy birthday :D!

We then saw this other guy walking from studio to studio (I think it was Dan Green the sound manager) and we were quietly waiting on the bench and he just told us that Chris "wouldn't be here today" despite Will saying he would be :/. I think Dan was telling a porky pie ;) :lol:.

Around 20 minutes passed by and we saw someone pull into The Bakery on a Scooter and it looked to be Chris. We didn't hassle him or approach him because he went straight inside The Bakery where the rest of the guys were.

30 minutes later, Jonny, Will and Guy came out of The Bakery this time and walked across the road back to The Beehive and Will shouted over to us that Chris would be coming out any time now :o :o :o.

Not long after, Chris appeared from the doors of The Bakery with Phil Harvey and the two of them came straight over to us next to the bench. Chris was extremely friendly and polite, and as I said about the other guys he was extremely genuine.

Chris waved and said hello to us and then Phil said "is it okay for just autographs and no photos please because Chris is in a hurry (I think he was going to The Beehive to meet the rest of the band). But Chris jumped in and said "no, we'll have some photos, we've got time :D :D :D.

He asked us where we had all come from and what our names were and he happily had photos taken with us all individually :D :D :D! I said to Chris "It's my 19th birthday today, do you realise this is the best moment of my life?" And he said "really, man? Happy birthday and thank you so much for coming to see us. It means a lot."

I told him I went to the Stade De France in Paris to see them and he couldn't believe it and said "wow, really? Thank you so much." I told him I'd been to see them live 4 times on the MX Tour at Manchester and Coventry too and he was so pleased and appreciative about it.

My friend asked Chris what his favourite Coldplay song was and Chris replied "the one we're recording now" :P! I know it was unlikely he'd answer that question but it was a brilliant, witty answer I must say haha :P.

As big football fans, we asked him which team he supported or followed and he said "any team that plays good football. I've been to watch Arsenal recently." I remembered the photos of him with Jay-Z and Moses.

And the best bit, Chris wished me a happy birthday and said to me "Jamie happy birthday. 19, I remember it well. When you get to my age you start losing your hair and losing your marbles. Thank you so much for coming down." I couldn't believe it! CHRIS MARTIN WAS STOOD THERE LOOKING AT ME WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :o :o :o :D :D :D! OH MY GOD! I thanked him many times for being so kind, I couldn't believe it :D!

Oh, and I can't believe how tall he is :o! I obviously knew he was tall but not as much as it seemed in real life!!

My photo with Chris is below.

aa8n8.jpg

I got all the guys to sign my Mylo Xyloto programme too.

ayn8mw.jpg

What I would say is that I am a very lucky person for not only one of them to be there, but all 4 of them (or 5 if you include Phil)!!!! That was beyond my wildest dreams.

I had noticed that other Coldplayers and met them at The Bakery and The Beehive in the past few weeks and set my sights ever since on making the trip on my birthday to try and meet them. People beforehand were telling me I was wasting my time and I was daft to travel 170 miles to try and meet them, but I didn't see it that way. It took a bit of determination and a lot of luck, because I knew there was a chance of them not being there, but I hoped and had belief, and everything paid off :).

This is so guy and chris you are not crazy!

I often read this topic especcially, even if I rarely post comments! Anyway this time I can't hepl wraiting ... Chris is kind of surreal man! he's amazingly kind :D

Happy for you guys and nice to read your stories :))

Hi, guys :D.

Yesterday (Tuesday 11th June) was my 19th birthday, and one of my ambitions has always been to meet Coldplay on day!

So yesterday I decided to travel from my home city of Sheffield down to London specially to try and meet any of the boys outside The Bakery or The Beehive.

We traveled to Belsize Park as this is the nearest tube station to their studios. Being at Belsize Park was special for me in itself because it is of course where part of the Paradise video was filmed :D.

We made the 10 minute walk from Belsize Park to The Bakery at around 12pm, and met another lovely Coldplayer who had flown over from Germany :). She said she had seen Phil about an hour earlier and Phil told her the ALL OF THE BAND were going to be here at 12:30pm . I couldn't believe it :o :o :o.

12:30pm arrived and I looked to my left and saw Jonny, Will and Guy walk down the street towards us from The Beehive as we were sat on the bench. They came and say hi to use :) They were so lovely (Guy was a tad shy though ;) ) and genuine and stopped for a few minutes for us to have photos taken with them :D.

I said to Jonny that the guitar in Fix You is the most greatest thing I have ever heard and he just said "thank you so much." I can't remember what else was said that much between me, Jonny and Guy because I was that shocked and excited by the three of them being there, but what I do remember is Will being quite talkative.

I asked Will how new material was coming on and he said "it's coming on very good." I asked him when he reckons the next time they might be touring and he said "we need to record some new material first and then we will."

I also asked Will if we can expect any releases or when LP6 might be coming out and he replied "maybe at the end of this year, but we're not sure yet." When he said maybe the end of this year I couldn't believe it :o :o!

#What I would add is that Will was maybe talking about a single and not necessarily the whole album, but thats still exciting nontheless :)

I briefly spoke to Will about his team Southampton FC too and said "they're having a good time at the moment, but it's all swings and roundabouts and every club has their ups and downs." I told him I supported Sheffield United (who are in the 3rd division) and he said "we'll have our time in the limelight one day" - that made me happy :D.

I had individual photos will all three of them and also a group one which you can see below here :D.

4ln68o.jpg

We asked if Chris was about and they said he'd be here soon. I couldn't thank the three of them enough for their time - I was so appreciative :D. Oh, and they all wished me a happy birthday :D!

We then saw this other guy walking from studio to studio (I think it was Dan Green the sound manager) and we were quietly waiting on the bench and he just told us that Chris "wouldn't be here today" despite Will saying he would be :/. I think Dan was telling a porky pie ;) :lol:.

Around 20 minutes passed by and we saw someone pull into The Bakery on a Scooter and it looked to be Chris. We didn't hassle him or approach him because he went straight inside The Bakery where the rest of the guys were.

30 minutes later, Jonny, Will and Guy came out of The Bakery this time and walked across the road back to The Beehive and Will shouted over to us that Chris would be coming out any time now :o :o :o.

Not long after, Chris appeared from the doors of The Bakery with Phil Harvey and the two of them came straight over to us next to the bench. Chris was extremely friendly and polite, and as I said about the other guys he was extremely genuine.

Chris waved and said hello to us and then Phil said "is it okay for just autographs and no photos please because Chris is in a hurry (I think he was going to The Beehive to meet the rest of the band). But Chris jumped in and said "no, we'll have some photos, we've got time :D :D :D.

He asked us where we had all come from and what our names were and he happily had photos taken with us all individually :D :D :D! I said to Chris "It's my 19th birthday today, do you realise this is the best moment of my life?" And he said "really, man? Happy birthday and thank you so much for coming to see us. It means a lot."

I told him I went to the Stade De France in Paris to see them and he couldn't believe it and said "wow, really? Thank you so much." I told him I'd been to see them live 4 times on the MX Tour at Manchester and Coventry too and he was so pleased and appreciative about it.

My friend asked Chris what his favourite Coldplay song was and Chris replied "the one we're recording now" :P! I know it was unlikely he'd answer that question but it was a brilliant, witty answer I must say haha :P.

As big football fans, we asked him which team he supported or followed and he said "any team that plays good football. I've been to watch Arsenal recently." I remembered the photos of him with Jay-Z and Moses.

And the best bit, Chris wished me a happy birthday and said to me "Jamie happy birthday. 19, I remember it well. When you get to my age you start losing your hair and losing your marbles. Thank you so much for coming down." I couldn't believe it! CHRIS MARTIN WAS STOOD THERE LOOKING AT ME WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :o :o :o :D :D :D! OH MY GOD! I thanked him many times for being so kind, I couldn't believe it :D!

Oh, and I can't believe how tall he is :o! I obviously knew he was tall but not as much as it seemed in real life!!

My photo with Chris is below.

aa8n8.jpg

I got all the guys to sign my Mylo Xyloto programme too.

ayn8mw.jpg

What I would say is that I am a very lucky person for not only one of them to be there, but all 4 of them (or 5 if you include Phil)!!!! That was beyond my wildest dreams.

I had noticed that other Coldplayers and met them at The Bakery and The Beehive in the past few weeks and set my sights ever since on making the trip on my birthday to try and meet them. People beforehand were telling me I was wasting my time and I was daft to travel 170 miles to try and meet them, but I didn't see it that way. It took a bit of determination and a lot of luck, because I knew there was a chance of them not being there, but I hoped and had belief, and everything paid off :).

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! What a wonderful birthday you'll never forget!! Especially spending it in London with Coldplay! I just can't wait for LP6!! This is such amazing news!! Congratulations in meeting all of them!! :). more and more coldplayers are meeting them! This is fantastic!

This girl(http://jonnyssheep.tumblr.com/post/53364087869/meeting-coldplay) met Coldplay , here's her story:

On the eighteenth of June 2013, my biggest dream finally came true. I met the people I’m proud to look up to and call my idols, I met Coldplay. I’m still in shock and I don’t think I’ve exactly registered that the people my blog is dedicated to and the people I am listening to right now, are the same people I met yesterday.

I’ve been wanting to go to The Bakery for ages and finally I got the chance to go. The first great thing to happen was to get the chance to go to Belsize Park, where the Paradise video was filmed.

tumblr_inline_monb3snqSO1qz4rgp.png

Someone kindly gave me directions on twitter to get there and I followed them, as we were walking past The Beehive two men walked out and I learned one of them was Dan Green the sound engineer. This was just a taste of things to come! I heard him say something like “I saw Chris had been working on a canvas.” I was in total shock because I realised that probably meant they were there. I carried on walking towards The Bakery and took a little look down the alley, I could see bikes parked there.

tumblr_inline_monbcxnDvf1qz4rgp.jpg

Many people had assured me meant they were there. My idols were in the buildings surrounding me. I went with my mother and she left to go and find a toilet. I was sat on the bench opposite the Bakery just staring it in awe, because I had seen it so many times in pictures and now it was actually real.

tumblr_inline_monbk2yrEp1qz4rgp.jpg

I then walked up to The Beehive and noticed that a light was on in there!

tumblr_inline_monbmfo4bH1qz4rgp.jpg

I was really really excited and nervous and thought I would have to wait for ages. I walked back over to the bench and sat down again and was on my phone looking at twitter. I locked my phone and looked up down the street and I saw Guy and Will walking towards me. I was totally in shock because I had never expected to see them so soon! I stood up and took a couple of steps towards them. I said “I’m a massive fan!” (they’ve heard it a million times before but I literally had three seconds to prepare for them coming and it was the only thing I could think of!) Guy said awww and Will went “Really?! awww” They were so sweet! I was shaking and really nervous! I said “I’ve got something for you to sign, if you don’t mind.” and Will went “Of course not!” so I got my copy of Mylo Xyloto out of my bag and a sharpie and he took it out and asked me my name. Then he passed it to Guy, as Guy was signing it I said “I know this sounds really weird but I see you all the time in pictures and now you’re like, real!” Will said aww and as he was speaking I heard a familiar voice and Chris hopped onto the road and walked past us talking on his phone. My reaction was just “Ohhhh!!” because 10 minutes after arriving I had seen 3 members of Coldplay! Will laughed and Guy gave me back my album.

tumblr_inline_monbvdkXzV1qz4rgp.jpg

I said “Can I get a picture?” and they went “Of course!” I got my phone out and unlocked it (my lock screen was a picture of Coldplay and Will just said “Ohhhhh” haha!) Will told me “that’s the best iPhone case I’ve ever seen!” and I went “Oh thanks it’s a bottle of ketchup with a little smile, and Guy went “Awww”. This is it:

tumblr_inline_monbzgLDbf1qz4rgp.jpg

No one was there to take the picture for me so I had to do it for myself. I got the front camera on and Will said “Hold on let me come this side” So he walked over to my right side, with Guy on my left. I held it out and he said “Come here, I’ll take it, I have longer arms!” and he laughed. Will took the picture and my mind was going crazy, Will Champion was taking a selfie on my phone of me and Guy Berryman….and they both had their arms on my back.

tumblr_inline_moncaiQIwi1qz4rgp.jpg

I thanked them again and they both said bye, Will said “Thank you for coming to visit us.” They walked down to the crossing and crossed the road, disappearing down the alley. I ran down the road to my mum who was just walking up to The Beehive. I figured Chris had gone in there and as I walked past the door was slightly open I could see Chris and hear him speaking after I had just come up from meeting Guy and Will. I told my mum I had just met them and right then Chris walked out of The Beehive. He said “Hi I’m Chris!” (as if I didn’t already know) I said “Hi Chris!” and he went “How are you?” I said “Good thanks!” He said “What’s your name?” I replied with my name and he asked “And where have you come from today, Georgia?” I said “Manchester!” he said “Wow a long way!” We went in for the picture and he put his arm round me and I had mine on his back. Before we took it I looked round and saw him that close to me, and I died in that moment, I swear.

tumblr_inline_moncqktWAe1qz4rgp.jpg

He was in a rush so I didn’t want to annoy him by getting his autograph. I just said “Thank you so much, I’m so grateful” he said “It’s no problem, thank you for coming Georgia, bye!” and smiled at me! Chris hurried off down the street. I just collapsed and sat down on the floor completely and utterly gobsmacked! I walked back over to the bench looking at the photos and trying to get my breath back. All of a sudden Chris appeared out of the alley on his scooter! He smiled at me and did the peace sign, I waved and he waved back, still smiling. Then he was gone. I was totally speechless. I never expected it all to happen so fast.

I decided to head back to the tube then as I assumed that as it was just Guy and Will, Jonny wasn’t there. And neither was Phil with Chris. I went back to Belsize Park and scanned my ticket through the barrier, still on a complete high, it seriously felt like I was dreaming. Belsize park is quite an old station, there are no escalators, just two big lifts where people come out of. I was waiting to get in the one that was coming up, to go down to the platform. The doors opened and I looked to the tallest figure there, wearing a hat. It was Jonny. I was completely speechless! I said “Oh my god that’s Jonny!!!”. I probably had enough time to get my phone out to take a picture or whatever, but I was so shocked I completely forgot. Plus he was moving so fast I didn’t really want to bother him either. As he walked past I just said “Hi Jonny!” It took a moment to register for him, but he turned around and smiled at me and said “Hello!” really quietly. That was it. I’d met them all!

To sum up the day in a word, unbelievable. They look like ordinary people: getting on the tube to work, having L Plates on their scooters, having two random old buildings as their recording studios. It was everything I expected, they’re the nicest people you could wish to meet. I liked how Chris introduced himself as though we were meeting for the first time like friends or whatever, and he asked for mine too. I maybe had two minutes with him? But I’ve never felt so happy. I was shaking and about to burst into tears, and Will just calmed me down completely. Guy was quiet but I wouldn’t have expected any more or less from him. It was amazing and surreal to see Jonny in a lift. No one ever has a bad word to say about meeting Coldplay (unless you’re a Paparazzi!) and I can see why, Chris was in a rush yet still had a conversation and picture with me.

I can’t say how lucky I feel to have met them and seen them live. I’m in awe and shock. It will sink in and it will be the best feeling ever. But yesterday reminded me of every single reason I love Coldplay so much, and also reminded me of how I could never ever stop loving them….

Thank you for reading this, I know it’s quite long!