✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

I see a reality/intervention show in the future...

"Extreme Coldplayers: UK Edition"

host: so how has being an extreme coldplayer changed your life?

guest: well, i was going to the bakery every day. after a while i was spending 10 hours a day there... I lost my job, my wife left me.... even my dog ran away but I think that was because he prefered Muse

host: i see, i see... but now you're better

guset: oh yes i'm back on track now

host: so what is that in you pocket?

guest: what do you mean?

host: you know what I mean... lets have it

guest: ok... its a digipack copy of the speed of sound single and a black sharpie. But I just have to have it signed by Phil... I just have to. One more day... they will be there tomorrow you'll see and I'll get it signed... just one more day... you'll see

host: put down the sharpie sir... put down the sharpie

guest: but it's all i have....

Um guys? It's a sweater. They probably all have sweaters/jackets stashed there to be prepared for unpredictable English weather. Now if you tell me he's been wearing the same orange and green argile socks for weeks THEN I'll be interested...and worried!:lol:

Wearing the same sweater over and over again....has he been doing some late night sessions at the Bakery ? :awesome:

In any case it sounds more like Chris than Guy, wth man, what's going on ? :lol:

Celine let's just hope it doesn't merit its own thread soon... that honor belongs to Chris! :laugh3:

here[/url]. All 5 members included! (is that Guy's lucky sweater?)

Haha well this saves me from having to upload all of these to here! Cheers! It was my first time in London and today was my last day so I thought i would give it a shot and head over there! And karma was on my side! They were all so nice however if y'all see any shots of Chris on his moped they did ask us not to post those :) now I have to go back to Texas. Alas :(

Hi I'm sort of new here, I've read lots of your guys post about meeting the band and how nice they are in person so today I finally got up the nerve to try and meet them myself, as my trip to London is getting very close to its end and I would hate myself if I didn't try.

I'm sure that none of you really care what I have to say, but I'm still on a high after meeting them so you're going to. I can confirm that they are just as nice as everyone says they are. I was lucky enough to meet the whole band (minus Phil) all at the same time. I was waiting outside on a bench near The Bakery and I looked towards the studio and suddenly Guy just walked out. This in itself was exciting because I had been waiting for quite a while and was starting to lose hope that I would see any of them. That's when I noticed that right behind Guy was Jonny, and then he was followed by Will. By this point I was thinking OMG, there are three of them altogether this is amazing. They then looked in my direction and started walking towards me, then just as the three of them started talking to me Chris showed up. Needless to say I was kind of in shock all for of them were talking to me. They ask if I had something for them to sign and then I took pictures with them. All I can say is it was amazing and they are so unbelievably nice.

It's Just as nice way to show your appreciation for a post you particularly like. :)

Writing/recording music is a very personal process, and can be as physically and emotionally tiring as any job, no matter how long you've been doing it. Probably why They're looking tired.:)