✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

I'm thinking of going soon, but wondering if they are getting fed up with so many fans hanging around when they're working? :\

They're smiling on every single fan picture I've seen so far. And it's part of the job :D

I'm thinking of going soon, but wondering if they are getting fed up with so many fans hanging around when they're working? :\

You wouldn't know if they are getting fed up because they are so nice & wouldn't disappoint their fans. I am always checking on this thread & love all the photos posted, even if I am against fans waiting by the doors of the recording studio :\, it does sound creepy in a way & the increasing number of fans visiting adds to my discomfort. I mean too much of anything is never a good thing.

& yes, I am jealous. The photos are really great & the lucky fans are able to get so close to the band I could only hope to see live in concert (though that is also highly unlikely:()

ughhhh. I don't think I made any sense :confused: sorry if I am ruining anyone's fun.

The guys are there to make music. Music we're impatient for. I hope all these interruptions aren't starting to annoy them.

Yes, They're nice and gracious, and yes it's part of the job. And I'm happy for everyone who's met them. But it's nice to see That people recgnize the band's time is valuable.

Not trying to spoil the fun. I love the photos and stories in this thread too. Just happy that others share my concerns.

Ok, lecture over, lol. JONNY LOOKSSO NICE IN THAT LAST PIC!:dazzled:

You wouldn't know if they are getting fed up because they are so nice & wouldn't disappoint their fans. I am always checking on this thread & love all the photos posted, even if I am against fans waiting by the doors of the recording studio :\, it does sound creepy in a way & the increasing number of fans visiting adds to my discomfort. I mean too much of anything is never a good thing.

The guys are there to make music. Music we're impatient for. I hope all these interruptions aren't starting to annoy them.

Yes, They're nice and gracious, and yes it's part of the job. And I'm happy for everyone who's met them. But it's nice to see That people recgnize the band's time is valuable.

It's really cool that people get to meet the band but it looks like more and more people try to meet them and I'm also afraid it's getting a bit out of hand.

I know Phil told Ian last year that they don't mind if fans visit the studio but I read somewhere last week that Phil mentioned Chris was in a hurry and that Dan said Coldplay (or Chris) weren't around. I could be wrong but that might be a sign that things have changed since last year.

People calm down about bothering the band. We see/hear about people who are meeting the band, what, like maybe once or twice a week? It's not like there are throngs of fans causing a mob scene. The boys come and go as they please and if a fan or two are waiting for them, I just don't see the issue. If the boys are too busy to stop, I'm sure they would just cut a photo or autograph session short. It's all part of the job and I bet they are happy that fans want to make the effort to come sit outside the B & B for hours.

How do you know? Are you there all day every day?

If I would be there all day every day I would have a different opinion don't you think? I know because most people who go there post about it on Twitter and Tumblr.

How do you know? Are you there all day every day?

I've been seeing tweets about people meeting the band at the Bakery almost every day for several weeks. I really hope that they are indeed, as they say, okay with it. Because whenever I can go to London I'll definitely have my try :lol:

I've been seeing tweets about people meeting the band at the Bakery almost every day for several weeks. I really hope that they are indeed, as they say, okay with it. Because whenever I can go to London I'll definitely have my try :lol:

Exactly :nod:

True :nod:

I know people go more than the ones who post here. I still think if it bothered the band, they wouldn't be so "public" about their coming and going. They've been doing this long enough to know that they're in high demand and I think if they had a problem with fans waiting, they'd do things differently. Isnt that one of the reasons we love them so much so because of their accessibility and unpretentiousness. They've always said they have "the best fans in the world." And if "stalkers" were an issue, I'm sure their security would handle it.

I know people go more than the ones who post here. I still think if it bothered the band, they wouldn't be so "public" about their coming and going. They've been doing this long enough to know that they're in high demand and I think if they had a problem with fans waiting, they'd do things differently. Isnt that one of the reasons we love them so much so because of their accessibility and unpretentiousness. They've always said they have "the best fans in the world." And if "stalkers" were an issue, I'm sure their security would handle it.

True. Also hasn't Chris said that they rarely see the fans, that only they get to interact with them when playing live and the rest of the time it's just bad stuff? I'm sure they appreciate the love the fans give them when they visit the bakery. And it's at most a handful of people a day and not every day. Shouldn't take more than 10-15 mins of their schedule away.

So... lots of discussing about whether it's ethical or not bla bla bla. Where is this place again. I've read through the threads but can't find an address.

Dude, how about using your brain:

First page, first post:

READ IT

So... lots of discussing about whether it's ethical or not bla bla bla. Where is this place again. I've read through the threads but can't find an address.

1. What Twisted Mind said

2. The name of the street is mentioned several times throughout the thread, you know how the Bakery looks like from the pics : you don't even need an exact address, you only have to check on Google Maps

Ehh meeting popular bands / celebs is a little weird in general. You don't wanna be "one of those people" but you really wanna get in that picture / autograph / little chat. How do you keep your cool and stuff like that. And in this case there's no hiding your creepiness cause you're stalking their workplace.

^ I think what's great about this band is that they're genuinely nice to their fans, and from the stories I've read, when they have a bit of time to chat with the fans, they seem to make them somewhat comfortable. By that I mean that they actually engage in a conversation, they ask questions, etc. Also they seem totally okay with fans stalking their workplace apparently, therefore no need to hide your creepiness :lol: