✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

hi guys im going to the bakery next monday, i have a question is to the people who met Chris and Jonny,

what time was it when you met them individually ?

or whats the best time be there to wait them ?

thank you very much :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! :rolleyes3:

O-M-G !!! HOW CUTE !!! :dazzled: :love: :blush:

SO MUCH COLDPLAYERS FRIENDS & OTHER FANS WHO MET THEM THESE DAYS :loveshower:

LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! :thumbsup:

Okay, bye...^^ :hug:

Dear Cuponcito

Would mind if I post those wonderful pictures onto Chinese Facebook?

No, nevermind! Take it! ;)

When I went on tuesday, Chris arrived to the Bakery 12.30 or 1h, but on wednesday I arrived 11h aprox. and he already was there...

Hey Guys!

I know this is a little late but I have been so busy, this is about mine and my friends encounter with the whole band, something which a few people have wanted to hear about! Anyway, I met the whole band (inc Phil) last Wednesday (22/05/2013), and this is how it goes...

Back in February I made a minor attempt to try and meet the band, but my girlfriend wouldn't last 20 minutes waiting outside, so in March, I bought train tickets to London for the 22nd May with my friend in hope to try and meet the band! As time passed I kept an eye on whether the band were at the studios, as time grew closer I noticed an awful lot of Coldplayers had met the band so my excitement grew.

On the 22nd May 2013, I traveled to London arriving at around 1:30pm, we anxiously waited on the bench in hope to meet any of the band! At about 2:00pm I was looking out for any movement in and out the studios, next minute, I noticed Phil approaching, I was in fear of disturbing him and felt really bad but it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, I can't really remember what was said but this is roughly what was discussed: We talked about Liverpool and Parr Street Studios where Coldplay recorded their first album. We then spoke about LP6, Phil was not saying much, just that they were practicing, but I said I had seen Gwyneth's interview saying one of her favourite songs was off the new album he then said 'Oh, has she been spilling the beans has she' :laugh3: he then signed my guitar and also took a picture with me and my friend :)

3521afb.jpg

After the encounter with Phil, we waited, keeping our eyes on each of the studio from the bench. My friend went over to the estate agents over the road to have a look to kill some time, he looked over to the Beehive and noticed Guy smoking a cigarette, we approached Guy, feeling slightly annoying whilst he was having a quick break, but he seemed really fine about it! We didn't really talk to Guy much, he seemed really impressed with my customised guitar, he signed a few things and got a picture with us.

2wbxqq1.jpg

After the excitement of meeting Guy, we stood over by the Beehive keeping a close eye on both of the studios. 1 and a half hours went by of keeping and eye on both of the studios in hope to meet more band members, we the noticed Will was having a sit on the step outside the Beehive, whilst on the phone. Me and my friend walked over and waited for his call to finish and got a picture, he asked were we had come from and just slight general conversation, he also told us the rest of the band were about so to keep waiting! Will then signed a few of our things and got a picture with us, I didn't want to keep him long as I felt very intruding.

35359nn.jpg

Then we had another 1 and a half hour wait before we met another member, we decided to move seats and to sit outside the Beehive as it was clear that all the band were in there. During this wait, we met 2 great Swedish Coldplayers! Also, Guy came out a few times and we let on and had a general little bits of conversation. After the wait, Jonny came out, with Guy and Will, to go home. Jonny was impressed with my guitar and I asked if they had anything special for us to look forward to, which he replied 'Yeah! We have a few good things up to now' which got me really excited. Jonny then signed a couple of things for us and got a picture, he was awfully nice and very friendly! I also never knew his hat was made of felt!!

2s001w2.jpg

After all the band had left, it was obvious that Chris was on his way out, the man who along with the rest of the band is my idol. About 10 minutes went by, and we all anxiously waited, for the frontman of our idols. The door of the Beehive slowly opened, and the curls appeared, in sheer shock of seeing Chris Martin within a metre I said 'Oh My God, its Chris Martin!' the time I had waited for a long time had eventually came. Chris said 'Hey Guys! I'm sorry but I can't stay long! I need to pick my daughter up from gym class' I was a bit gutted I couldn't stay with him for a while but he still made the effort in the little time he had with us. I can't remember Chris' conversation with anyone else other than myself, which I vaguely remember. He asked how we all were, I replied 'I'm great, just starstruck!' to which his reply was 'Nah man don't be! Thank you so much for coming I love it when you guys come and see us!' I was in sheer shock that he was there. I took out my guitar to be signed by him, he told me that it was absolutely brilliant and it was a good job! He signed my MX Comic/Picture Disc, and also my ticket stub from when I seen the band in Sunderland last year, Chris had a good look at the stub and was looking at where it was I saw them. He then got a picture with me and had to unfortunately go, he made such an effort with all of us and shook all our hands before he went, even though he was in a hurry!

2wg4qv6.jpg

I felt so so privileged to meet all of the band, it was the best day of my life yet and I believe every Coldplay fan deserves the chance to meet all of the guys as they are idols for every fan and every musician! I am awfully sorry that I can't remember the conversations with the guys as I was in shock to meet them! Here is my signed things off the band!

i2pypx.jpg

I hope you guys found my story interesting and thank you so much for reading! I hope you all get to meet the band one day! :)

I am sooo happy for you!!! Your guitar looks awesome :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us and don't be sorry for not remembering every word.. I wouldn't remember anything if I was in your situation :p

Lovely story. I'm not surprised you can't remember what was said. I can barely remember what happened at the gig last year! I think it's the shock of them being right there. Great pictures as well. Thanks for sharing. :)

That's one of the best posts on coldplaying.com yet!

I live in Sheffield (hence my username - haha) in the UK and am hoping to do the same thing as you to go down to London and meet the guys. It would genuinely be the greatest day of my life if I met any of them :D!

I'm so happy for you :)

Lovely story. I'm not surprised you can't remember what was said. I can barely remember what happened at the gig last year! I think it's the shock of them being right there. Great pictures as well. Thanks for sharing. :)

I can only remember parts of the show haha! There are so mesmerising!

Thanks for the comments everyone :)