✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sexiest song on the album

BAM! 2000th POST! OHHHH SNAPPP! WHAT NOW WORLD!

And we all know that Coldplay is bringing sexy back this year. Props to Justin Timberlake of course.

Yes, YES is an amazing track. Catching it live I am sure will be amazing ... especially when Chris sings it in a lower range. Its location on the album is jarring too right after 42. I dig it.

I love this song. I find it kind of sexy...is it normal to be turned on by a song? Haaa. :wideeyed:

Haha! Yes, it is very normal! I love this song and think it is definitely the sexiest on this album. I dunno my fav. My fav happy song is Viva. Yes is my fav "dark" song. I think it is sexy not just b/c of the low voice. The music itself is sexy. And the theme- temptation due to being turned on! Awesome! Those little Jonny guitar pulls make me feel kinda anxious. Like audible tension. That is perfect for this song. The bass line that kind of jumps up then slides down is really cool too. The guys are all Gods in this song!:laugh3:

Edit: Now my fav dark song is Cemeteries. But I still LOVE Yes!

And we all know that Coldplay is bringing sexy back this year. Props to Justin Timberlake of course.

Yes, YES is an amazing track. Catching it live I am sure will be amazing ... especially when Chris sings it in a lower range. Its location on the album is jarring too right after 42. I dig it.

I know! it's all low... and deep... it reminds me of red roses, maroon, and sex.... just wanting and needing.... lots of lust....

Simply, a MASTERPEICE.

One of the most brilliant songs ever done by Coldplay. Yet way too wierd. :)

The first time I've listened to it I was in shock !! I didn't know whether its a good or a bad one. But the music flow surpisingly captured me, especially the violin parts.

I guess Coldplay came up with something special in this song, THUMBS UP !

yeah im really digging this song right now. it really is just this mix and mash of greatness for me. it all seems to make sense, i dont know how, but it does. the eastern influence was unexpected, and really cool, it gives me the feeling this song will be a single, because its got a swagger to it.