✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

do you love it? do you love it love it?

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D

this is song is the best one of the whole album, it's amazing, i love the music and chris's voice in this song:wink3:

do you think it will be as a single??

I hate to rain on the parade, but I really didn't like either of these songs that much...which is odd because I thought all the others on this album were great.

"Yes!" isn't really that bad, but it's very far from Colplay's usual style and I think it ended up in a style of music I really don't like.

"Chinese Sleep Chant," besides the inexplicable name, sounds like a failed attempt to make some tweaked version of an AROBTTH-style song. It's just so painfully repetitive, and goes on much too long. (And this is coming from someone who can't get enough of Clocks, a song that's pretty much one simple riff for 5 minutes.) To me, CSC sounds more like being in a windstorm than listening to a song. And, well, that isn't very pleasant.

I guess AROBTTH is still the only Coldplay album with no songs I need to skip. :\

:wink3:

MY FAVOURITE SONG! (and now my husbands as well, cause, well, er...cover your eyes, kids--

but its not easy when she turns you on"

Hubbies waited a long time for a song like this to strike me:stunned:

(thanks, Chris!!!)

:kiss::D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got to see the boys in concert in Boston and contrary to what some of the local reviewers said about this song, it was awesome live. Here's a great fan shot video of it. I'd watch it full screen so you can get the best affect from the big screen the band used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FrIIJI2BOc

They also played Chinese Sleep Chant later in the show when they stepped out on their mini stage. That song is starting to grow on me. It seems to me that they play it because they, the band, really like it. That got me to pay a bit more attention to it and I appreciate it more now after seeing them play it in concert.

When VLV first came out I was pulled to so many of the songs. I have to say Yes emerged as my favorite and has stayed there. It's such a damn sexy song.

• 2 years later...

Track 6 is one of my favorite tracks ever. "Yes" is an amazing song, and is one of the few songs to which I can listen and enjoy in the morning when I just want to go back to bed. "Chinese Sleep Chant" might be my favorite thing Coldplay has ever done. I play it for people who use the typical "Coldplay is gay" excuse. I thought the same thing until I realized that they are one of the few bands people will actually remember when we're older. They're not a typical platinum-selling band. All the way to the very last song, their albums are amazing. Sorry to get off topic, but it's such a treat when all the way to track 6 on an album, a band still keeps pulling off such amazing tracks. I don't understand how a person could not like this song.