• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• busybeeburns

• Reilly

• bart

• Black Rose

Top Posters In This Topic

Please now can he go… so to the Hughes happy clappers are you still clapping for this ex rag whom seem hell bent on destroying our club.

Why have we given this idiot so much time, the small minded i place my best players on the bench and put the shxxx out to play

Please go, please go

Oh my Arabian knights, full respect due.. But please don't let this idiot waste your money any longer or the only thing we will achieve is relegation.

I am gutted we lost again, but another part of me is pleased as it will hasten his exit hopefully.

heheh Arsenal won :dance:

with only 4 points :P

Arshavin and Song's goals were brilliant.

Song has shown tremendous improvement this season, compared to his laughable passes in the beginning when Fabs was injured. Same can be said for Denilson.

Well the FA got what they wanted and poor Luton have fallen out of the football league, not very surprising seeing as they gave Luton a minus 30 points deduction at the start of the season. Who will become the 2nd team to get relegated from any of the 4 leagues?

(I have money on Charlton, 12 points adrift of safety with 4 games to go, so unless the teams above them go into meltdown and Charlton win the remaining 4 games, they will be playing in league 1 next year) Leicester are pretty much guaranteed promotion, unless they thrown it all away.

Pretty harsh on Luton. I have a mate here in Barcelona who supports Luton..

they whole bar was planning to buy him a bottle of spirts of his choice if they would have stayed up... !

Well they probably knew there wasn't much chance of that happening!:P

Good battle for 7th place this season, it could be west ham, fulham or even Spuds.

West Brom need some good luck to escape, 5 games left (so 15 points) and 9 points adrift of Blackburn in 17th and with a minus 33 GD, but whom will join them in the championship next season?

Maybe If Sir Alec had shown a bit of respect (which he seems to know all about) to Everton and not played a reserve team they might have won ;)

Haha exactly what my mate said at the beginning of the game. Well apart from the winning bit obviously. So true though!

Well done Everton :)

I love how that one word sums up tonight's game :D

SHAVVI!

It's amazing how he can come here, to a new country, after a bit of time off from the Russian off-season, and can connect with the team and play as he does. Truly amazing.

The disallowed goal didn't look offside to me.