✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best moment to listen to Lovers in Japan

This song's going to be played wherever I am when I finally am able to return to my old home of Osaka, Japan!! :D

My dream is to get a ticket to see Coldplay there this summer, and my friends in Japan are working on that right now for me (though it's long been sold out and will be almost impossible to get a ticket, so my hopes are slim).

If I do make it, somehow, I'll take pics of all my special moments with this track and post some of them here :)

I'm looking forward to testing out your hypothesis once I have met my true love :)

(I hope it's not as good as A Rush for that particular pursuit, though; almost had multiple heart attacks on numerous occasions :dizzy2:)

Politik is hardly a great mood-setter is it?!! Then right near the end you've got "Whisper" (yawn) and A Rush Of Blood To The Head - great track, but not in the least bit romantic or sexy.

VLVODAAHF has a much better climax :laugh3:

Politik is hardly a great mood-setter is it?!! Then right near the end you've got "Whisper" (yawn) and A Rush Of Blood To The Head - great track, but not in the least bit romantic or sexy.

VLVODAAHF has a much better climax :laugh3:

I will not go in to details, but I can just about say that I had to skip Politik at first, but it worked out rather well after a few listens!! :) And the rest were fine, all of them (and I shall stop there!)

The new album will be great, but if she is indeed my true love then when we get to DAAHF we'll both burst out laughing when the cheesy guitar comes on. Don't get me wrong, I love the track, but...:lol:

I will not go in to details, but I can just about say that I had to skip Politik at first, but it worked out rather well after a few listens!! :) And the rest were fine, all of them (and I shall stop there!)

The new album will be great, but if she is indeed my true love then when we get to DAAHF we'll both burst out laughing when the cheesy guitar comes on. Don't get me wrong, I love the track, but...:lol:

Well have your laugh to the cheesy guitar then you can chill out to The Escapist.

"And we dream of our escape..." if that's not a line demanding a snuggle what is?

Well have your laugh to the cheesy guitar then you can chill out to The Escapist.

"And we dream of our escape..." if that's not a line demanding a snuggle what is?

True, true!!

My favourite cuddling song would be Warning Sign I guess, but looking forward to testing that theory out much more in the future someday with DAAHF :)

True, true!!

My favourite cuddling song would be Warning Sign I guess, but looking forward to testing that theory out much more in the future someday with DAAHF :)

"I crawl back in to your open arms" Possibly my favourite Coldplay lyric ever

"I crawl back in to your open arms" Possibly my favourite Coldplay lyric ever

Me too. Absolutely!! Makes my heart melt like a box of chocolates on a bonfire!!!

In fact, I shall put it on right now. Although it's my favourite track I always go on about I actually haven't heard it for months :)

id love to listen to this song on a warm summers day sitting watching the world go by.

i think its a song with purpose. its definatly a cheery happy song.

so it would be great to listen to after something hasnt gone right for you or your not feeling too happy. cos this songs just picks up your mood and gives you a sense of direction.

I absolutely love it, by far my favourite-ist track on the album. I've listened to it constantly since tuesday in the sun, rain, day, night and just driving around. It calls for a long walk with my dog though seems to be the perfect track for my walks.