✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

It works perfectly well, Mel! My favourite bit of In My Place! Chris and Jonny :love: Thanksssssss

Angie's f*cking brilliant Yes video is already on Youtube but I'll let her post it here :)

*PS --> What was that Jonny's guitar solo in the end of it :shocked2:

OK :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnVzw46LemE

Oh and if anyone needs any advice as to how to smuggle a giant banner into a show, just ask me. :smug:

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm...banner modification might have to happen...can't believe Mike got Chris talking about the banner on video!!

What did you all do last night?

We attempted to find food but either the places were closed or we couldn't find any place to park. Since Lori posted I will assume she found her way home and isn't circling my hotel. :laugh3:

started about 9:20 or so and was over around 10:50 - I think - someone correct me if I'm wrong

what time does it say on your tix ? :uhoh:

you guys got me SO excited that i'm trying to get train tix/hotel ready for september !

nope not standing on the seat...no tall people in front of us...thank god...my camera is awesome...i'm gonna kiss it in a minute!!

the tix said 7:30 - we had two opening acts....the anticipation while those acts were on was painful...

nope not standing on the seat...no tall people in front of us...thank god...my camera is awesome...i'm gonna kiss it in a minute!!

the tix said 7:30 - we had two opening acts....the anticipation while those acts were on was painful...

give it a kiss for me as well ! they're like probably the best shots ive seen so far :stunned: and you're not even front row ! and thanks for sharing :P