✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have extra tickets for Houston and offered them to Mel and Lori but they declined and I told them tonight after their show in Orlando, they are going to go into withdrawls and be kicking themselves for passing on Houston.

Omfg. Why in the world would you DECLINE and extra CP show?

Omfg. Why in the world would you DECLINE and extra CP show?

I know. :P They want me to come to Orlando with them, but they have no ticket for me. :( I had a dream the other night that I quit my job and cashed in my retirement account and went on the whole tour, every show in every country. I'm sure their security staff has that same nightmare all the time. :laugh3:

:dance: everything sounds amazing !! cant wait for your vids !

awwww, Mel told me about their sign but never wanted to say what was on it ! Maan, I want to see it !!

those two need to get online right about freaking NOW ! :D

I know. :P They want me to come to Orlando with them, but they have no ticket for me. :( I had a dream the other night that I quit my job and cashed in my retirement account and went on the whole tour, every show in every country. I'm sure their security staff has that same nightmare all the time. :laugh3:

:laugh3:

:lol: niice !

Okay, it's 3:00 am now and I need to get some sleep. I am going to write up my review in the morning after I have some time to process.

Have a fantastic sleep (to those of us that have had a long night) and a lovely day to all of the international folks! Cheers!

:dance: everything sounds amazing !! cant wait for your vids !

awwww, Mel told me about their sign but never wanted to say what was on it ! Maan, I want to see it !!

those two need to get online right about freaking NOW ! :D

They had to crash. I should be sleeping but can't. I'm upolading Yes right now and it is amazing!

:laugh3:

Oh god, I wish I was there right now... after being so close to Chris for the first time, I now want him more than ever before. :P

We didn't get to Heaven but we made it closer than fucking possible without actually sleeping with one or all of the bandmembers!

Wooohooooooo! Aw this was the shit guys. Mel and I held up our sign while Chris was talking, then the guy next to us screamed "CHRIS" to try to get his attention, for our sign. What a nice fellow. It worked. Chris stopped mid-sentence and said "Look at that Jonny, your own fucking banner. See I told you you are a guitar hero like Slash. Only with less...sexual...prowess."

Uh, Chris... Jonny's sexual prowess is a huge reason he got the sign. Hello. But yeah, Jonny looked at the sign and smiled. He looked shy of course. But we gave Chris an excuse to praise Jonny, which is more than I could have ever asked for.

The sign was professionally made. Mel ordered it online. It said "REIGN OF JONNY." This was all Mel's idea. She is a genius. Thalia helped design it. We also have another sign we plan on whipping out tomorrow when they go on the catwalk. I'll let Mel tell you what that one says.:sneaky: It's her pride and joy.

We didn't get to Heaven but we made it closer than fucking possible without actually sleeping with one or all of the bandmembers!

Wooohooooooo! Aw this was the shit guys. Mel and I held up our sign while Chris was talking, then the guy next to us screamed "CHRIS" to try to get his attention, for our sign. What a nice fellow. It worked. Chris stopped mid-sentence and said "Look at that Jonny, your own fucking banner. See I told you you are a guitar hero like Slash. Only with less...sexual...prowess."

Uh, Chris... Jonny's sexual prowess is a huge reason he got the sign. Hello. But yeah, Jonny looked at the sign and smiled. He looked shy of course. But we gave Chris an excuse to praise Jonny, which is more than I could have ever asked for.

The sign was professionally made. Mel ordered it online. It said "REIGN OF JONNY." This was all Mel's idea. She is a genius. Thalia helped design it. We also have another sign we plan on whipping out tomorrow when they go on the catwalk. I'll let Mel tell you what that one says.:sneaky: It's her pride and joy.

:dance:

Brilliant!

Omfg, that's brilliant!

Oh, yeah. We also held up the Jonny sign at the end when the band was clapping over their heads. We waved too. Jonny looked right at the both of us and smiled at us. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....

I brought 3 ziplock bags and we filled them up with butterflies. I have a cool video of the butterflies falling down on us. One of the only ones that actually came out clear. But I have an OK Green Eyes video too. And OK bits of GPASUYF and Chinese Sleep Chant. I will put on youtube tomorrow prolly.

BRILLIANT !! :nice:

I havent really been jealous of the other shows so far but now I VERY MUCH AM !!!

why are you up so late ? cant sleep because of too much excitment? :P