✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRILLIANT !! :nice:

I havent really been jealous of the other shows so far but now I VERY MUCH AM !!!

why are you up so late ? cant sleep because of too much excitment? :P

I wanted to read what everyone is posting and give at least a little of my bit. But I do have to sleep now so I can stalk tomorrow some more. I will get more butterflies too!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to read what everyone is posting and give at least a little of my bit. But I do have to sleep now so I can stalk tomorrow some more. I will get more butterflies too!!!!!!!!!

hope you guys will manage to get them close ! :P *fingers crossed*

still no idea if they do stay at the Ritz ? Good stalking ! full report needed !

All I can say is:

EPIC

Of course, the absolute highlight was Chris stopping mid-sentence to say something about our banner. I thought I was going to die right on the spot. And then at the end to have Jonny look right at us and smile...swooon.

The show was great. The crowd was electric.

I'm on cloud nine!

chicagocoldplay1025.jpg

chicagocoldplay1032.jpg

chicagocoldplay1081.jpg

chicagocoldplay1043.jpg

chicagocoldplay1072.jpg

chicagocoldplay1024.jpg

All I can say is:

EPIC

Of course, the absolute highlight was Chris stopping mid-sentence to say something about our banner. I thought I was going to die right on the spot. And then at the end to have Jonny look right at us and smile...swooon.

The show was great. The crowd was electric.

I'm on cloud nine!

chicagocoldplay1025.jpg

wow love this pic:kiss:

OH CRAP !! those pics are GREAT :stunned: niiiice shots ! thanks Mel !

and GOOD job for your sign :D "reign of Jonny" = brilliant.. huh, I shouldve known better ! it was in front of me all that time when you talked to me.

MUwahahahahahaha!!! I just watched the video that Mike took where Chris says - Jonny, look you've got your own fucking banner.....THUD

And after we went up to the stage and yelled for Matt - Jonny's guitar tech and he gave us Jonny's setlist. We held up the banner so he could see and he said in the cutest accent - That's a nice banner...

Tonight we are closer and when we wave that banner tonight they're gonna recognize it....fingers crossed!

MUwahahahahahaha!!! I just watched the video that Mike took where Chris says - Jonny, look you've got your own fucking banner.....THUD

And after we went up to the stage and yelled for Matt - Jonny's guitar tech and he gave us Jonny's setlist. We held up the banner so he could see and he said in the cutest accent - That's a nice banner...

Tonight we are closer and when we wave that banner tonight they're gonna recognize it....fingers crossed!

awww, nice !! :nice:

what if Chris says something about it again ?! :stunned:

well...there IS another banner...it might get an airing out tonight if the moment is right...actually Angie ought to have a good sight line of us from her seat so hopefully we can get whatever happens with the banners on tape tonight!

if we get another shout out tonight i'll probably pass out...the funny thing is that the people behind us were encouraging us to hold the banner up high...i was so worried we were blocking peoples views but they kept saying hold it up hold it up!! and then after people were saying good job girls and patting our shoulders!!!

Chris talking about our banner=me=:bomb:

well...there IS another banner...it might get an airing out tonight if the moment is right...actually Angie ought to have a good sight line of us from her seat so hopefully we can get whatever happens with the banners on tape tonight!

if we get another shout out tonight i'll probably pass out...the funny thing is that the people behind us were encouraging us to hold the banner up high...i was so worried we were blocking peoples views but they kept saying hold it up hold it up!! and then after people were saying good job girls and patting our shoulders!!!

Chris talking about our banner=me=:bomb:

Awwwww girl, that was amazing!!! Your banner was brilliant and it's so good to know that people around were nice! My fingers will be crossed tonight and I'm sure Chris will notice it AGAIN!! :dance:

It works perfectly well, Mel! My favourite bit of In My Place! Chris and Jonny :love: Thanksssssss

Angie's f*cking brilliant Yes video is already on Youtube but I'll let her post it here :)

*PS --> What was that Jonny's guitar solo at the end of it :shocked2: