✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV VIDEO COMING SOON!

iPsy

its just got to be a story for me...akin to the scientist. i mean this is the most blantantly story telling coldplay song there is.

when i finally got the lyrics i had all these images rushing through my heads. i mean, i know its not exactly cool to do a video where the lyrics directly eqaul what happens, but i kind of wish it happened that way.

i imaged chris martin on the streets talking to some kid, sweeping them, and harkening back to the days when he was king. with great epic visuals for a great epic song.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its just got to be a story for me...akin to the scientist. i mean this is the most blantantly story telling coldplay song there is.

when i finally got the lyrics i had all these images rushing through my heads. i mean, i know its not exactly cool to do a video where the lyrics directly eqaul what happens, but i kind of wish it happened that way.

i imaged chris martin on the streets talking to some kid, sweeping them, and harkening back to the days when he was king. with great epic visuals for a great epic song.

dont tell me you're picturing Chris dressed up as a king with a crown and stuff.. :lol:

OMG! Same here! and that is why I will be dissapointed if it doesn't go my way, lol. I picture the video going with the lyrics, and on the chorus 'Chris' is running around a massive field, jumping about, pretending to be a king- swiniging a globe, holding sword and shield, looking at his reflection in the mirror- i had the WHOLE song planned out, lol- I know it's sad...but if it's nothing like how I have imagined it, I will make it with some m8's and put it in YouTube, but when I picture it I kind of need Chris!...Does anyone have his phone number? lol...or maybe I will make a trip to the bakery!

OMG! Same here! and that is why I will be dissapointed if it doesn't go my way, lol. I picture the video going with the lyrics, and on the chorus 'Chris' is running around a massive field, jumping about, pretending to be a king- swiniging a globe, holding sword and shield, looking at his reflection in the mirror i had the WHOLE song planned out, lol- I know it's sad...but if it's nothing like how I have imagined it, I will make it with some m8's and put it in YouTube, but when I picture it I kind of need Chris!...Does anyone have his phone number? lol...or maybe I will make a trip to the bakery!

I take note ! :lol: Dont even think of ditching us !

yeah, that's what I thought- IT IS SOOOOOOOO BORING AND BAD ISN'T IT!

Yeah but I gotta say its not bad for someone probably just trying to re open some lost videos and such.

The wait for this video is taking forever!! When will it be here! :veryangry2:

I think it would be better if they do not hurry that much, let's give time for each single so that they do not stop playing the videos on tv that soon, we got to squeeze as much as we can off them

they really ought to get it out soon - seeing as the song hit number one in the usa and the uk.

i'm a bit ashamed to be an australian at the moment....viva la vida (the single) only managed number two here...it's behind jordan sparks and chris brown, "no air"....*pukes*

Indeed *puke*

It's the highest they've gotten here, curse our terrible mainstream listeners. They lap up what they're fed - crass songs with phat hiphop beats. Blegh.

I heard Coldplay Filmed the video with anton corbijn the day after the secret gig in amsterdam (june 5th) They supposebly filmed it on the dutch beach Scheveningen.

So I guess that's a no on the fat kids...

I also read an article about some guy who ran into Chris at Den Haag central station while they were filming for the video

( see this site http://www.ad.nl/denhaag/stad/2354269/Fan_oog_in_oog_met_Coldplayrsquos_Chris_Martin.html)

So maybe Chris will be sweeping the streets, he was dressed in his revolution suit anyway.

They also said they wanted it to become their best video ever. But you know they probably say that for every video

check this video for an interview in english

http://www.rtl.nl/(vm=/actueel/rtlboulevard/home/)/system/video/html/components/actueel/rtlboulevard/miMedia/2008/week23/do_coldplay.avi_plain.xml

they really ought to get it out soon - seeing as the song hit number one in the usa and the uk.

i'm a bit ashamed to be an australian at the moment....viva la vida (the single) only managed number two here...it's behind jordan sparks and chris brown, "no air"....*pukes*

Im sorry, is that supposed to be bad?

In America, it's currently 4th behind The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, and Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl". That makes me sick.:sick2:

What I expect is Martin walking through some part on France (beautiful landscapes) or Paris, singing the song, and sing the part "That was when I ruled the world" on a top of a rock at the sea shore.