✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV VIDEO COMING SOON!

iPsy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, please don't get too excited. I live in Brazil, I read the news and posted it in this forum. The guys from Coldplayzone messed it a bit. As I said in the other thread:

"EMI Brazil said the video will be finished around July 25th and must reach stations in August (as I said before they're probably talking about Brazilian stations, where videos premieres are usually delayed). So if nothing has changed, my guess is we'll have the video early August. We're probably not getting anything today."

Folks, please don't get too excited. I live in Brazil, I read the news and posted it in this forum. The guys from Coldplayzone messed it a bit. As I said in the other thread:

"EMI Brazil said the video will be finished around July 25th and must reach stations in August (as I said before they're probably talking about Brazilian stations, where videos premieres are usually delayed). So if nothing has changed, my guess is we'll have the video early August. We're probably not getting anything today."

Thanks, but why are they taken soooo long, the momentum is nearly gone and there will bw no point!!

Well, I read somewhere (I'm SURE of it) the wording that the video would be 'available' today.

Probably means on the official site.

Put it this way: if they wait 'till August they're IDIOTS (their marketing people, that is)

They'll sell more singles if they release the video today and it's on music channels by next week.

Well, I read somewhere (I'm SURE of it) the wording that the video would be 'available' today.

Probably means on the official site.

Put it this way: if they wait 'till August they're IDIOTS (their marketing people, that is)

They'll sell more singles if they release the video today and it's on music channels by next week.

Yeah I agree with you. Maybe they planned it to be released in August but never knew how popular it would be getting to Number 1 in America and England without it being officially released.

:cry:

viva la vida will be off the chart by the time this video comes out!

i don't see why they didn't release the video WITH the single. or did viva la vida get to no. 1 in the US on itunes downloads alone?? *sorry, you'll have to fill me in*

Yes just on downloads, I think various not just Itunes

no one knows dude, we thought july 25, that came and went...apparently it was supposed to be finished then

so august more than likely

...oh and btw, im liking your avatar

haha thanks. Go obama! time for some change.

and thanks for the info about the video. I can't wait to see it

Según EMI Argentina, en nuestro país, el estreno del espectacular video del nuevo single de la banda está programado para el 04 o el 11 de Agosto.

According to EMI Argentina, the viva la vida video premiere will be next august 4th or 11th