✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV VIDEO COMING SOON!

iPsy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think I have seen it...well, here's the story:

I was searching for Coldplay videos on Limewire and it came up with Viva La Vida- Official Video Leaked, I downloaded it and saw it...and in my opinion- IT WAS AWFUL!... It was a load of 'big kids' messing aroung with sleges down hills and stuff like that, it was boring and didn't feature coldplay at all- I REALLY hope this wasn't the real video, because it sucked!

Any one else seen this one???

they really ought to get it out soon - seeing as the song hit number one in the usa and the uk.

i'm a bit ashamed to be an australian at the moment....viva la vida (the single) only managed number two here...it's behind jordan sparks and chris brown, "no air"....*pukes*

i think I have seen it...well, here's the story:

I was searching for Coldplay videos on Limewire and it came up with Viva La Vida- Official Video Leaked, I downloaded it and saw it...and in my opinion- IT WAS AWFUL!... It was a load of 'big kids' messing aroung with sleges down hills and stuff like that, it was boring and didn't feature coldplay at all- I REALLY hope this wasn't the real video, because it sucked!

Any one else seen this one???

really?

has anyone else seen this?

did it look legit?

I'm praying that this video isn't crap... I really want them to nail it cause its such an awesome song if the videos a dud I will be annoyed.. :stunned: