✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Jun- 2008: The TODAY Show Reviews/Photos/Videos

Hey everyone, I've posted my pictures from the 3rd row of the pit!

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk303/ColdplayJoe1988/

I will be adding a review from my perspective soon!

Thanks again Ian, and it was amazing meeting a bunch of fellow coldplayers and reuniting with others once again! I can't wait for the Philly show to see some of you again!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all of you guys for putting up the pics..

im in texas, so there was no way i was going to be there :(

but i caught it on Tv..and even there it was amazing! :D

and sooo jelous for the ppl that were there....

and i started to crack up when mistook Jonny for Guy..soo lame

but they recovered...

so....thanks again!! :D

Finally got a Clocks video up! It's the first soundcheck of the day (first of four Clocks performances, actually!). The beginning of the first verse is cut, but it does include Chris' lyrical changings and a pretty sweet beatboxing moment!

Fantastic video, thanks for that! I love soundcheck videos because I see them as human beings not super stars :)

Guest LiquidSky

I haven't uploaded everything and my pictures are all disorganized but here's a little clip of 42 live! :D

th_NYC211.jpg

New Blogs are up !!!!

db9b5db3.png

COLDPLAY "TODAY" SHOW REVIEW.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=197339525&blogID=410372487

"TODAY" SHOW PHOTO BLOG. PART 2.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=197339525&blogID=410376782

"TODAY" SHOW PHOTO BLOG. PART 3.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=197339525&blogID=410387576

I also have both ( MSG & Today Show) Concert footage on Youtube:

(Make sure you watch them in HIGH QUALITY ...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ernestime

Or check out my Vimeo page ( I recommend that way more!)

http://www.vimeo.com/user563040/videos

ENJOY !!!!

as posted in the other thread - before i get back to cleaning with coldplay (at least the cleaning becomes more bearable with coldplay blaring in the background)

it took forever to upload these and managed to crash my computer forcing me to move a bunch of pics to my external drive. its all worth it after checking these out. theres about 135 give or take on my flickr account - ill attach some of my favorites.. The rest of them are here Coldplay photoset

2622067443_f1b8e273cb.jpg

2622888686_3471aece0b.jpg

2622885192_ac3481ff01.jpg

2622053267_9aa8e615a5.jpg

2622026617_4b4253354a.jpg

2622023453_e4ed881878.jpg

2622842160_f6821a0352.jpg

2622834664_fc966e2223.jpg

2622816644_c77f1c63bd.jpg

2622811088_2677e02b6c.jpg

2621949949_66872ca1c5.jpg

2622708996_dbdd18b7c4.jpg

2621879059_dfc824f0ab.jpg

2622662324_a06647a481.jpg

and this is quite possibly my favorite picture ever

2621970945_b1e0a94c4d.jpg

OMG every time I come in here to read up on whatever I missed since the last time, I get to see more pics and read more "reviews," and I re-live the whole thing over again, and I still can't believe it really happened!!! Someone told me about "Coldplay depression" that hits once your high is gone and you realize you won't get to see them again for a while (and in this case as close ever again, most likely) but it hasn't hit me yet!! I'm still living off adrenaline a little bit! All day today (yesterday for you reading, since its 4am already) I couldn't stop yacking a mile a minute, telling friends all about my experience LOL.

Funny story...I was at Macy's, just looking for a dress, minding my own business not thinking of anything regarding Coldplay, when Clocks starts playing. I started crying. :cry: LOL Not full-blown tears, 'cause I'm not thhhaaaattt bad, but I got all emotional hearing Chris's voice, while images of the sound check flashed in my mind! I'm so glad I've got this place to tell this story, since my friends all think I'm nuts, and when I told about going to Today show they were all "oh that's nice for you, so....where are we going for dinner?" LIke, HELLLOOOO this was a fucken big deal event for me! Sigh, what can you expect of those not affected by the Coldplay addiction...(sorry, had to let that out :veryangry:)

OMG, I totally love what you've said here. My sentiments exactly!!!!! I was on such a high all weekend. I was re-reading interviews, I kept listening to the album, I was telling everyone and my husband finally said to me "I think you're obsessed". My friend's keep calling me psycho. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, here.... but LIFE IS FOR LIVING. (no pun intended, sorta). I mean, you love what you love, you do what you love and if others think it's too much, so be it. For me, this was a once in a lifetime experience. When my husband went to the gym to work out, I put on the Today show again and during Viva you can see me jumping up and down so ecstatic and going wild and I was so overwhelmed by it all, being right in front of Chris when he was putting his all into it, was just too much. I started to tear up. (like you, not a full on bawl, but just a little tear). It's like the Beatles, man. All I can think of is that footage of the Beatles where all the girls are screaming and crying. Too funny. Anyway, I'm totally feeling you on this CookyMnstr and like you am thankful for Coldplaying and everyone on here to be able to share with. *Most* won't think I'm too weird for my CP "obsession".

I was just a little in front of you, Camille!

I saw your sign!!! (only after reviewing my pictures!! ;) ) I snuck up as the show progressed, when Ann Curry and Meredith Viera were in the section between the VIPS and the rest of the crowd... everryone went back there to see them and be on tv... I took the opportunity and moved closer :sneaky: I had an awesome time! Thirsty as hell after it was all said and done... lol but well worth it... OH what about when Chris ran into the crowd!!! I knew he was going to do that... I saw him sizing up the runway before they went on air!!!! he's so awesome.... I :heart: Chris...

Thanks for all the reviews, photos and vids. Did we ever tell you you're amazing? :D

Thanks to Winigwl for adding the setlist in to Wiki for me.

Thanks to Camu for putting up with the frequent text messages on fri morning! Hey, I was in a car on the motorway, with no other way of finding out how you all were getting on. Standing in a grey London street with rain in the air outside some random alleyway just didn't compare with the descriptions of hot New York!!

ahh anytime, love!!! ;):kiss: It was fun! :nice:

OMG, I totally love what you've said here. My sentiments exactly!!!!! I was on such a high all weekend. I was re-reading interviews, I kept listening to the album, I was telling everyone and my husband finally said to me "I think you're obsessed". My friend's keep calling me psycho. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, here.... but LIFE IS FOR LIVING. (no pun intended, sorta). I mean, you love what you love, you do what you love and if others think it's too much, so be it. For me, this was a once in a lifetime experience. When my husband went to the gym to work out, I put on the Today show again and during Viva you can see me jumping up and down so ecstatic and going wild and I was so overwhelmed by it all, being right in front of Chris when he was putting his all into it, was just too much. I started to tear up. (like you, not a full on bawl, but just a little tear). It's like the Beatles, man. All I can think of is that footage of the Beatles where all the girls are screaming and crying. Too funny. Anyway, I'm totally feeling you on this CookyMnstr and like you am thankful for Coldplaying and everyone on here to be able to share with. *Most* won't think I'm too weird for my CP "obsession".

So, good to know there's at least 2 of us softies getting emotional over Coldplay flashbacks! LOL Makes me feel a little better...

LIFE IS FOR LIVING...you love what you love, you do what you love and if others think it's too much, so be it. For me, this was a once in a lifetime experience.

Amen!:)

Guys, I just realized there are two threads about this going. This one in the Live section and one in the regular Coldplay section. Kinda of a bummer. Now I've got to play catch up to 75 pages on that one.

Glad you like my quote Cooky Mnstr.

Christa1, were you outside The Daily Show?

Guys, I just realized there are two threads about this going. This one in the Live section and one in the regular Coldplay section. Kinda of a bummer. Now I've got to play catch up to 75 pages on that one.

Glad you like my quote Cooky Mnstr.

Christa1, were you outside The Daily Show?

No i had take care of my kids, how dare they need me? Ha ha

Can't do it all

oK, I may have calmed the withdrawl cause i just won the ticketmaster auction for jersey mon night 7th row!!!!!!. YEE HAAW
I calmed mine by purchasing tickets to both nights in Chicago. :D....and a plane ticket......and a hotel room.

:P

Now I will be less depressed in Phoenix on the 12th when I will be there and they won't. :dozey:

I calmed mine by purchasing tickets to both nights in Chicago. :D....and a plane ticket......and a hotel room.

Now I will be less depressed in Phoenix on the 12th when I will be there and they won't. :dozey:

SHOW HO:P See you there;)

As we feed the addiction!! are we all enabling each other? hahahaha