✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ask the Oracle on Coldplay.com (Now in session!)

twistedlogic149

^ so is Coldplaying I would have thought..

but well Turkey and Italy are on the Mediterranean sea..

Is Debs Wild on the sites also to check that things dont get out of hands and pictures etc, dont leak that should not ?:confused:

At least I am glad she uses the info to answer questions important to us.

haha, my question got answered!!

go see now!

I just aked it about half an hour ago, so the oracle must just be answering the ones at the top of the pile :D

did you really not know that or were you just trying to get a question answered?:thinking:

ok people...we are getting dogged for not asking good questions!!!!!!

August 14, 2008 - submitted by Abbey, Ireland

Q. Oh dearest Oracle...How do you find the time to answer so many trying questions?

The Oracle replies:

I set aside time to answer but that's not been the problem... it's trying to find good enough questions to answer. I look for a mix of personal, factual, amusing and Coldplay related but it takes hours to actually find decent Q's so thank you Abbey for giving me the opportunity to plead for better questions!

Hey, why don't we come up with one really good one, and all send it in (exactly the same, word-for-word!) :sneaky:

Even if it wasn't great, if 50 of us sent the same thing in, surely she's have to take notice?

hmmm...what could we ask???:thinking:

I'm in... but who's got a really good question to ask now ?? :uhoh:

I've asked a bunch of good questions!!!! I think the Oracle just likes messing with us...come on, we know we've asked better questions than most of the ones she has answered!!!

I'm starting to really believe now that the Oracle does check out us here, 'cause the whole "... the problem... it's trying to find good enough questions to answer..." seems to be too similar to our bitchin' here about the questions that have been answered.

So yeah, someone come up with a good question, and I'll help out with asking it 50 times! :lol: