✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

My friend is getting married and I am helping with choosing bridesmaid dresses

even though I'm not in the bridal party.....

So far we have 3 dresses, they are all so different, ignore the tag line :)

Dress 1

16azi92.jpg

Dress 2

2eyi4nn.jpg

Dress 3

el6wjs.jpg

Let me know what you think :D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nadia you should wear it :D

I'm in Aussie land so thats not gonna happen

Not to worry you need to visit me in Barbados some day you know Chloe :)

Chloe I'm in the lilac section. You will see the pics on my FB when I add them. THe carnival lasts 3 months and ends with us in costume on the last day which is always the first Monday in August f every year. Thousnds of poeple will be wearing this

my sister :D 247368_193619600686289_101981986516718_498314_3104908_n.jpg

as long as l'm not alone. sure :lol:

and yeah, you should definitely wear one too :thumbsup:

Trust me you wont be alone, thousands upon thousands will be dressed like this and people come from America and Europe every year just to celebrate with us :dance:

and I'm liking this

el6wjs.jpg

I just got my red dress and it fits me perfectly. :dance: It is not as short on me as on the model, who has insanely long legs, but that is just good for the purpose. :nice: I can't wait for my graduation next week. :)

@ Clocks In My Place It's from Oasis.

http://www.oasis-stores.com/

Ooh, I love that brand! I always find myself browsing Oasis, when I see it in Copenhagen, but I never bought any of it.

Ooooh.. Pretty dress... :wacky:

Yes, I did orded it from the American site. Or I think I did? :dozey: It is a bit expensive, but it would have much more expensive if I bought it in Denmark. :)

Thanks. :)

Is there a Forever 21 in Denmark, or what do you mean? :surprised:

Julie I'm loving that dress! :)

Thanks, Antonia. :)

The wife is liking 1 :P

I'm going to be the outsider here and say I like the first dress the most too. :uhoh: After that it's the third, blue, one. :)

what do you girls think of black dresses? I bought one today....a quite simple one and I want to wear it with black tights.....but I am not sure if it is too much black.....I want to combine it with coloured accessoires like a scarf and a small belt.....and I am not sure of which shoes to wear with that dress....I want it to look rather cool than girly...flats or light chuck like sneakers?

Here is the dress I bought (but in a different colour) I've tried it in this colour, too, but you can't combine too many things with it I think...I rather buy a basic dress or shirt and combine it with stuff

large]

so yeah just to let you know what I am talking about....here is me with the dress on (don't mind my messy room haha)

dsc03943iu.jpg

I am just afraid it is too short....idk

The great thing about a loose black dress and some black stockings is it's almost impossible to see where it ends and even if it is short, it doesn't look slutty.

I think it looks great on you. :nice:! It's really not short at all if you ask me, and the fact that it's not tight or anything makes you have nothing to worry about. I love that you paired it with a scarf. I have a dress that looks a lot like this and I wear it with a floral scarf, vertical striped stockings and black Doc Martens. I like to mix and match.

Black dresses are some of the best. Believe me, us in the fashion industry swear by them.

And that one you have is really great. :D