✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

coool thanks:wacko:

I've been wearing it all evening now and I feel really comfy in it....it's just been a while that I have worn that much black.....usually I rather wear brown stuff, but I am kinda sick of it esp. since I have black glasses.....I think black glasses and black clothes go together pretty well (obviously....)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The great thing about a loose black dress and some black stockings is it's almost impossible to see where it ends and even if it is short, it doesn't look slutty.

I think it looks great on you. :nice:! It's really not short at all if you ask me, and the fact that it's not tight or anything makes you have nothing to worry about. I love that you paired it with a scarf. I have a dress that looks a lot like this and I wear it with a floral scarf, vertical striped stockings and black Doc Martens. I like to mix and match.

Black dresses are some of the best. Believe me, us in the fashion industry swear by them.

And that one you have is really great. :D

Out of curiousity, what do you do? I'd love to work the fashion industry.

The dress is very pretty, Julia. I don't really think it's that short, I wear dresses like that all the time. As colplay_is_louve said, a colourful floral scarf would look nice with it. And I'd wear ballet pumps or boots with it.

I like the dress Julia. It really suits you! :cheesy:

Isn't it nearly summer in Germany too though? haha Wearing it with black tights seems very wintery for this period of the year... :thinking:

Isn't it nearly summer in Germany too though? haha Wearing it with black tights seems very wintery for this period of the year... :thinking:

thanks Alice:nice:

haha yeah it is....but at the moment the weather isn't the best anyway and when I wear dresses in the evenings for going out I usually combine them with black tights I kinda like that style....and my mum's birthday party is in the evening outside.....so it should be ok.....and well I hate my legs:bigcry:

Not really. I wear tights all year round. My legs are that pale, they're almost see through, I hate them. It only gets hot for about two weeks a year so it's ok.

I don't wanna use fake tan or a foundation that's darker than my actual skin tone on my face and it would look weird if I just used it on my legs. I like being pale, I just don't like my legs. I can get away with wearing tights all the time because it doesn't normally get very hot in England.

oops I ordered some stuff off the internet

Gina Trico

41917964001m.jpg

42166964001m.jpg

42979306501m.jpg

43469901001m.jpg

44455900001m.jpg

and HM

hmprodcas4srzzk.jpg

sdfrsu.png

17843047.png

unledbdh.png

yht.png

so yeah just to let you know what I am talking about....here is me with the dress on (don't mind my messy room haha)

dsc03943iu.jpg

I am just afraid it is too short....idk

The dress looks really nice on you and I think the length is just right. I prefer colours but black dresses do like nice if you combine it with like colourful shoes or something like that. If that was my dress I'd probably wear it with my red doctor martens and the bracelets I just ordered.

And dood, if you hate your white legs perhapes you shouldnt cover them with tights cause if you do your legs will never be anything else but white :uhoh:

thanks Alice:nice:

haha yeah it is....but at the moment the weather isn't the best anyway and when I wear dresses in the evenings for going out I usually combine them with black tights I kinda like that style....and my mum's birthday party is in the evening outside.....so it should be ok.....and well I hate my legs:bigcry:

Not really. I wear tights all year round. My legs are that pale, they're almost see through, I hate them. It only gets hot for about two weeks a year so it's ok.

I don't even hate them because they are white, but because you can see my weak veins quite much.....idk but I don't really like that....booo

Awww too bad you're conscious about your legs. I personally think legs can be good looking even if they're pale but obviously the colour isn't the only criterium.

And yeah, I guess it depends on where you live. But here in France, once we've passed the month of april I feel like it'd look ridiculous to wear tights. So either it's pretty warm and I don't wear any or it's kinda cold and I wear jeans. :lol:

This will probably change if I go live in England next year. :disappointed:

Btw, I like what you bought Sofia. Especially the pink shirt. :nice:

oops I ordered some stuff off the internet

Gina Trico

42979306501m.jpg

44455900001m.jpg

I like these, Sof!

how about ya'll wear shorts and expose those slender euro legs of y'all.

when there is a sun, go out. Try to wear your usual coats but wear shorts, so it kinda evens out your skintones.

omg you guys

my mom looked around in her closet at grandma's house and found some old dresses + a jumpsuit she used to wear when she was young øåøå@øåæ and she gave them to me :wacky: look look look

tumblr_ln98alBSl31qc0rvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln9886Vrgp1qc0rvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln987fulIk1qc0rvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln986pr6uy1qc0rvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln985ydYQc1qc0rvuo1_500.jpg

//this is the jumpsuit//

I am so happy tjúú :shy:

omg you guys

my mom looked around in her closet at grandma's house and found some old dresses + a jumpsuit she used to wear when she was young øåøå@øåæ and she gave them to me :wacky: look look look

tumblr_ln98alBSl31qc0rvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln9886Vrgp1qc0rvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln986pr6uy1qc0rvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln985ydYQc1qc0rvuo1_500.jpg

//this is the jumpsuit//

Love the dresses and the jumpsuit. :D

omg you guys

They are all very lovely, but this one is absolutely amazing.