✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

An Oracle Q&A about Phil on his birthday :nice:

August 29, 2012 - submitted by Alessandro, Italy

Q. Dearest Oracle,

Today, watching again the video of Life In Technicolor ii, I saw a character that looked very similar to Colplay's beloved secret member Phil Harvey.

I am referring to the guy who is holding a camera and making a video of the "concert".

Is that guy actually Mister Phil Harvey or mine was just an impression?

Thanks in advance

Alessandro

The Oracle replies:

It is indeed Phil (today also known as the Birthday Boy) in a nice little cameo role. He was also in the Christmas Lights & Paradise videos.

I met with Phil :dead: I still can't believe :dead:

30wktg7.jpg

here is my story,

I was sitting that seats (shown with green circle), eating my chocolate, being upset (almost cry) about the place of my seat, I really wanted to be in front row, but later I realized that my seat was not that bad, anyway.. then suddenly PHil showed up, I threw away my chocolate and took some picture of him, run to in front of that field (shown with green lines). But he has already gone... I was again so upset about why didn't I shouted his name?!?!?! :bomb: Then I waited like 30 mins for him, holding my phone, and concentrate the field!!!! He showed up again, I run to that field, but of course security didn't let me to field, I just waited in front of the seats. and then he suddenly came to seats!!!!!!!!!!!! he suddenly appeared just in front of me :o :o I said, hi Phiil?!?!??!?, hi said ah, hi and smiled :dazzled: we started to tlaking, he asked me when I came to Germany etc.

there was a guy next to him, I know his face, but I don't know his name.... he was very thin, has a long black hair, shorter than Phil..agh I can not recognize him :bomb:

anyway, Phil sat down a seat and that guy took a picture of him with a proff. camera. then that guy joked to him about Phil's hair, we all laughed, Phil did something to his hair then he took a picture again. He was looking so serious through the camera, I wish I took a picture of him while that look!!!!

Then I gave him my phone, he took a picture of me and Phil :

974iug.jpg

I told him, they have never been in Turkey :sick:, he said, yeah coldplay never been, but I came there to holiday :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: Then he asked me my name :wacked: and I thanked him, he wished a great concert to me...

another pictures of mr. red cheeck:

that guy took the picture of Phil:

3446ogo.jpg

2ptnko9.jpg

2wqrfki.jpg

p.s sorry for my english, I can't even talk Turkish right now :lol:

• 2 weeks later...