✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

Bow tie oe not, if that photo wasn't taken specifically to be shared amongst fans (if it was, for example, posted on a personal facebook or the like), in my opinion, it's wrong to post a photo of a baby here.

If the photo was meant to be public in that extent, I'll gladly retrieve what I said and apologise.

I know it seems rather private but that bow tie!

I JUST HAD TO

I know, bow ties are cool, but that doesn't take away the privacy of the photo.

Bow tie oe not, if that photo wasn't taken specifically to be shared amongst fans (if it was, for example, posted on a personal facebook or the like), in my opinion, it's wrong to post a photo of a baby here.

If the photo was meant to be public in that extent, I'll gladly retrieve what I said and apologise.

The only place I seem to be able to find this picture is on a Phil dedicated tumblr, so it doesn't seem like a publicly released thing.

The only place I seem to be able to find this picture is on a Phil dedicated tumblr, so it doesn't seem like a publicly released thing.

I see. Thanks for the info. People should do whatever they want with their tumblrs, but posting photos of babies (very likely to be private, though I emphasise I'll take back my words if it's not) is overstretch the boundaries of freedom of speech.

I removed the picture for now until we figured out if this picture was meant to be public.

The privacy of the band members' families should be respected in any case, bow tie or not.

Thanks, Imke!

I'm very sorry and I apologise for posting a personal photo

SORRY GUYS!

Thank you for your understanding, Chloe :)

Aww Phil! :D :dazzled::dazzled::heart:

He looked great! :D

And yes, a video will be nice! :D

It's coming in an hour :P

Edit: Enjoy it in HD :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6iPRZBDKA]Phil Harvey- listening Ash in the crowd :) - YouTube[/ame]

i know i'm late but, congrats to Phil and Yasmin! :D

It's coming in an hour :P

Edit: Enjoy it in HD :D

aww phil!! <3 i was smiling throughout the entire video! haha! if i were in that crowd, i would have ran and asked him for an autograph! hahaha! :laugh3:

YAY! Some Phil in the liveblog!!

ace6.jpg

this is my new favorite picture! their faces are so adorable! :D :nice::chris::phil:

I get the impression that they must read the forum because most of the MX feedback has been ON the forum, only a couple of articles I have wrote on the main site with MX comments have made the main site. Arlene (management) definately reads the forum because she wanted her own thread (and knew there wasn't already one at the time). Most of the articles and links on the main site and the majority of our tweets all direct people to the forum for more information so I don't believe they haven't clicked into here to read up more.

I get the impression that they must read the forum because most of the MX feedback has been ON the forum, only a couple of articles I have wrote on the main site with MX comments have made the main site. Arlene (management) definately reads the forum because she wanted her own thread (and knew there wasn't already one at the time). Most of the articles and links on the main site and the majority of our tweets all direct people to the forum for more information so I don't believe they haven't clicked into here to read up more.

I pity them in that case,lol. (See Will's explanation of the forum to the others in LOLdplay thread for details,lol.)

Has Arlene got her thread yet? Debs has one that I made years ago.

I posted this in the 10 June thread yesterday

Not yet. I don't have a clue what we should post in that thread :lol: (sorry Arlene)

So if anyone knows what to post please feel free to make a thread for Arlene :nice: