✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

Don't ask for a source because I honestly can't remember where I read/heard it, but there was mention somewhere last November/December that Phil wasn't going to be at the arena shows because of his baby.

I read the same but can't remember where!

THen why the sudden 'news' the other day? And do you have a link to this picture?

Because that was when I knew about the baby. I saw a picture of Yasmin and the baby and posted it on my Phil-ddedicated Tumblr.

I wont post the picture here cause, you know, theres all this "let their private lives alone" policy

Hi, Sarah :) Long time, no (virtual) see.

The news is awesome, but, even though most of people are curious to see him, he should be protected because he's a little baby. He has no control whatsoever of what's posted about him. I'm well aware none of you guys intend to do any harm, but the baby's (and his family's) should be a priority.

I hope no one is personally offended by my opinion (and sorry for going over the same subject).

Hi, Sarah :) Long time, no (virtual) see.

The news is awesome, but, even though most of people are curious to see him, he should be protected because he's a little baby. He has no control whatsoever of what's posted about him. I'm well aware none of you guys intend to do any harm, but the baby's (and his family's) should be a priority.

I hope no one is personally offended by my opinion (and sorry for going over the same subject).

I totally agree. It's their private business, just like the other band members' kids. Great to know about but there's no need to pry into their private lives. I don't think anyone here is doing that, but it's a good point. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Phil was in the crowd today ! :lol: It was great to see him again.. He listened Ash for a few songs..

dscf2749.jpg

dscf2752m.jpg

dscf2753t.jpg

dscf2755d.jpg

dscf2756uo.jpg

dscf2759t.jpg

dscf2760c.jpg

dscf2761x.jpg

dscf2762cl.jpg

dscf2763w.jpg

I also have a video while he's enjoying Ash, if you want it I can upload later :P

^Even though that picture is cuteness overload, am I the only one thinking it's a bit weird having it on here? No clue where it came from and I might be wrong but it seems a rather private photo.

Feel free to ignore me though :P