🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

White Lies

xneverwherex

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Anna for all the scans :D

Ok, so I just read the article, I wasn't expecting it to be Mexican-related at all (even after I saw them in those goofy outfits, seriously, what's with cowboys wearing ponchos? :lol:) Anyway, it's a shame that they have to come when the country is completely fucked up and that they couldn't leave the hotel in Monterrey. But at least they were able to go out and see the city in Guadalajara and a bit of Mexico City.

I still can't believe I couldn't attend :angry: I should have been the one asking Jack to sign my knickers :lol:

Very nice article, it had some very funny parts. "Wat Laaaahs" :P. Well, I'm sorry we don't have posh accents like them :snobby:

Don't think it's the best idea to post download links outside of MM, check here

edit: Anna's fast :awesome:

Btw Anna thanks for all the reviews links, tough I'm waiting till I've got the album to listen to everything together and have my own opinion

i have been checking for 2 weeks each day for a leak, i finally got it.

despite reviews out there hating on this band saying it's empty and weak, but if you listen to it without thinking anything, and just appreciating it the album is really good.

I think this is a great album. Despite strange lyrics, the sound is like Depeche Mode, Editors, Interpol, Joy Division, etc.

I like it, so I'm happy - lol, and with music, that's all that matters

And it's official, it's leakd.

Oooh goodie!

I was waiting to see if the entire thing would leak; I wouldn't have wanted to hear just a couple of songs. I'm excited to get home and download it. Have you listened yet? What do you think of it?

Oooh goodie!

I was waiting to see if the entire thing would leak; I wouldn't have wanted to hear just a couple of songs. I'm excited to get home and download it. Have you listened yet? What do you think of it?

what did you think?

because i think as a whole album it isnt too shabby.

'Street Lights' is my favorite song so far I'd say, but I like 'Strangers' as well!