✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Sarah! Well, lets see, it was kinda quiet for a while, with a few texts from Angie coming in through Mel, and then SNL was a repeat of last wk, so some of us caught it again (me for the 1st time). So I went into huge BIG BAD Coldplay-withdrawal symptoms, and then Sean busted out some fanfuckingtastic!!!! news:D

All right in the midst of all this I think im just going to blurt it out cause I can hold on to it any longer. When I went to the concer at the izod center on oct 27 I met bob from oxfam I asked him why are there no ny shows. He said shh top secret but coldplays coming back to america for a third leg of the tour with multiple nights at madison square garden. He said it was positive and it was after the japan shows in february

and then slowly people are coming on to tell us it was an awesome show&how tired they are because of that. AND Angie has 8 GIGS of video!!!!! So now we wait.....

(and I just saved you reading 10pgs! so, yeah, the bill is coming!:P)

omg seriously?!?!?!?!?!

This is fantastic, but it mustttt happen on either a weekend or over my spring break, or I will be verrrry upset.

That just made me soooo happy!!! :D

edit: AAAND i have fridays off next semester so i could conceivably drive the 8 hrs home and then 8 hrs back in one weekend!

This is a fucking amazing show.I have over 15 confetti butterflies most of them pink and purple with me.:D

Chris looked me when they were playing Scientist.I think he looked at me very clearly from up to down for over a minute while he was about to sing and making some fun at the starting.

I was there at 8 section on floor Row 11 seats 2-1.

He read a news paper and said Philly is the best city on earth.

And said a word about Pennsylvania being a important state in elections.

And setlist was regular but a lot of energy through out the concert and a lot of Chris jokes.:D

I also have a picture of me and my husband passing signs.My husband passed in the front row and i in my row.

And i have a picture of me sitting with all the signs in the rows visible around me which i passed.

Some of the members and i held them during Yellow.

I'll write some other points tomorrow because i am tired and have to sleep now.

WHAT A NIGHT

Like I said earlier, I had an amazing seat near Guy's ramp. Totally unexpected since I was volunteering for Oxfam and was told that we get the seats that no one bothered to purchase..or something like that. I almost cried when I saw how close to the stage I was. Everything about the show was amazing...from Chris reading the Philadelphia Inquirer on stage to some amazing drumming courtesy of Will Champion. Chris was careful not to mention Obama, claiming that the band was non-partisan, but he made up for it by saying Democrats are intelligent. I'm not completely certain but I think I shared a moment with Guy during In My Place :bomb: . My section had tons of energy, which made the experience even better. The crowd went crazy for Viva La Vida, and it was indeed a lovely performance. The butterflies during LiJ were incredible! Yellow was a great way to end the show and I couldn't have asked for more! Oh, A BIG SHOUT OUT to the sign gang, I saw you guys with your signs in the air....good job.

This show was absolutely amazing! It was my first Coldplay concert and I was blown away! I decided to not bring my camera, and I really regretted that when I got there. So hopefully everyone will have some great videos and pictures, can't wait to see them!!

I always try to be still and quiet when I shoot videos, but I am screaming so loud in a few. I really must apologise now for my loud mouth.

Before show, they had a security meeting with Kelly at the end of ramp of love to discuss band coming off stage with local security people. Kelly gave me the OMG, she's here look and was watching me when they did come off stage.

Before show, they had a security meeting with Kelly at the end of ramp of love to discuss band coming off stage with local security people. Kelly gave me the OMG, she's here look and was watching me when they did come off stage.

Ahahahahhahaa! Ohgod I just laughed really LOUD! That is classic! He is the one that only knows you by sight so far, right? While some others know you by name? Bravo girl! :D

Sweet jesus....help me lord!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUiKHGlhTY

OH FUCK!!!!! :bomb: this video...100% camera on Jonny, and he was looking at the audience and everything... oh you guys at this show were LUCKY!

Beautiful vid, thanks Ang!

I am uploading In My Place now. Lori, you better go take a xanax or something because I have super close up ass shots! :dead:

Uh uh. No Xanax. Just the replay button, that's all I need.:wideeyed::D