✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Thanks for the great pics " Fadelight " . Thanks for the great review " Love is Louvre " Don't feel bad about the foggy pics , I was that close at Foo Fighters at Izod in Jersey , a Week after the July show in Philly( Coldplay )and I forgot to zoom down on Dave Grohl closeups and cut his head off in the pics. This is from one who did'nt make the Nov 1st show but after lookin at everybodys great photos and Videos and listening , I kinda feel better . I loved the July show and what a freakin party.. Philly crowds rock. I am definately at the next east coast show , Feb. or whenever . Can't wait to see all the Coldplayers rockin again.. P.S. Definately check out the new " Verve " Forth " CD if you can . It's awesome.... Joey.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would that depend on positioning?

Closer = pictures

Far = video

or the other way around?

Well in July I felt I didn't get enough pictures and this time too many maybe...so I guess I will balance it out next time around. I will hopefully have many more shows to perfect my experience!

Concert start time

This may sound like a strange question, but when did Coldplay actually take the stage in Philly (or any other locale)? I realize this could change from show to show, but any clue would help. The concert here in ATL has a 7:30 start time, but there is an opening act (which I don't care about seeing). Due to circumstances beyond my control, I may not be able to make it there until after 8pm, and wanted to know if I was going to miss much.

From my experience, Coldplay typically take the stage around 8:30. In Philly they were somewhat later than was expected (or so the security guys said, but as the show progressed they were asking me questions about the setlist and where the guys were going to show up next, so I'm not sure how much they were really up to speed on what was going on!)

But at any rate, if you get there between 8 and 8:30 you're very likely to miss nothing :) Have fun at the concert - it's fabulous!

This may sound like a strange question, but when did Coldplay actually take the stage in Philly (or any other locale)? I realize this could change from show to show, but any clue would help. The concert here in ATL has a 7:30 start time, but there is an opening act (which I don't care about seeing). Due to circumstances beyond my control, I may not be able to make it there until after 8pm, and wanted to know if I was going to miss much.
Depending on how long the openers play it varies, but 8:45-9pm is usually when they come on stage.

Oh Sh-t I forgot Welcome Douglaspaw . I've done the same thing . I worry so much about Pix , I 'm not diggin it like I should be .. At the July show we took disposables , so we did'nt have to worry and really got into the show like never before , But guess what ? the pictures sucked .. Its a double edged sword . I 've found the perfect match is a small venue , My digital Olympus Camedia , and a Picture friendly band.. Especially where you can get up close.. I grabbed some your pix , they were pretty cool. How far is Coatesville from the Poconos ?

Oh Sh-t I forgot Welcome Douglaspaw . I've done the same thing . I worry so much about Pix , I 'm not diggin it like I should be .. At the July show we took disposables , so we did'nt have to worry and really got into the show like never before , But guess what ? the pictures sucked .. Its a double edged sword . I 've found the perfect match is a small venue , My digital Olympus Camedia , and a Picture friendly band.. Especially where you can get up close.. I grabbed some your pix , they were pretty cool. How far is Coatesville from the Poconos ?

Thanks for the welcome...I am probobly about 45 min to an hour from the Poconos

Lucky you to have so much vacation time.

I was just looking at your video where Jonny smiled at you.That was an awesome smile.How close were you to the stage and also have you ever met him in person.I forgot if you ever said if you did or not.

Lucky you to have so much vacation time.

I was just looking at your video where Jonny smiled at you.That was an awesome smile.How close were you to the stage and also have you ever met him in person.I forgot if you ever said if you did or not.

I was right at the end of the ramp on his side. I have met all of them a few times.