✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know I'm not the only one! If only transatlantic flights weren't so expensive :(

And if only I didn't have to plan around school! They go to London when I'm on winter break, which makes it all the more tempting. Buuuut, Salt Lake City and Denver are the weekend before Thanksgiving break, so theoretically...

:D

I will say this. I always try to see shows at begining of tour, middle of tour and end of tour. You tend to get diffenert set lists and usually different opening acts. I had Phoenix ticket for begining, but show was moved to end and I couldn't go to that date, so I aded Chicago to replace it. DC and Philly were scheduled for week that I had already planned to see them in Toronto, so just a change of location.

Hmm...that sounds like a good idea, but I think I've skewed it already cause I didn't see them at the beginning of the tour. Well, unless you count seeing them from the 400s of the Verizon center, which is kind of like watching singing ants. Really really good singing ants, but TINY person-dots. At this point, I'll take whatever I can get!

Provided I can get something good at those venues :)

Edit: OOH nice video. Hehe :D

Different shows, different places, sometimes before shows, sometimes after. Only non show meeting was with Will on the train to Southampton from London. We were both going to the football match and taking the same train. I walked part way to the stadium talking to him.

WAIT.A.MINUTE. I did NOT know this!!! squuuuuueeeeeeeeee! ohmygaawwwd. Pls tell me he's as nice a guy as he seems. If not, lie to me!:laugh3: Ok, no I can take it, Im a big girl....so is he?!?!? And how do you keep your head at times like this?

EDIT; DAMN BEING POOR-ish!:veryangry2: I'd loooove to go see them in London, make a whole trip outta of it, but can't this year. And it'd be so cool to go meet up w/ fellow coldplayers...damn it!:bigcry:

WAIT.A.MINUTE. I did NOT know this!!! squuuuuueeeeeeeeee! ohmygaawwwd. Pls tell me he's as nice a guy as he seems. If not, lie to me!:laugh3: Ok, no I can take it, Im a big girl....so is he?!?!? And how do you keep your head at times like this?
hehee He is soooooooo nice. We talked about the team and Theo Walcott. He was wearing his knee length black coat and a scarf of course. His skin is so beautiful. I was the only person that knew who he was, or at least the only person that said anything.

guys, i have to say. the concert experience was terrible for me:(. first of all, i had terrible seats. i worked for oxfam. i learned that all the other members who worked got great seats. so that really puts me down. I thought i had my wallet stolen when i was working with oxfam. so that stuck with me the entire night. then everyone around me hated coldplay? that kept on yelling "pussys"? they were there obviously for their wives. I was afraid to dance and sing along because i was afraid i was going to get made fun of by the coldplay haters. :( I wish they come back to this area soon. hopefully i will have better seats, and a better experience next time :(

guys, i have to say. the concert experience was terrible for me:(. first of all, i had terrible seats. i worked for oxfam. i learned that all the other members who worked got great seats. so that really puts me down. I thought i had my wallet stolen when i was working with oxfam. so that stuck with me the entire night. then everyone around me hated coldplay? that kept on yelling "pussys"? they were there obviously for their wives. I was afraid to dance and sing along because i was afraid i was going to get made fun of by the coldplay haters. :( I wish they come back to this area soon. hopefully i will have better seats, and a better experience next time :(

Don't be sad you worked for Oxfam its great!:)

If i was there in your position in all those Coldplay haters who came to see Coldplay....:rolleyes:,you know what they don't know how lucky are they that too to see Coldplay in such a place which is great!

If they say Pussys or what ever its obviously their minds and opinions that they think themselves...hah i'ld have danced and have sing even more proudly to Coldplay in between all those people....bloody idiots...:veryangry2:I really have teased them with my moves to Coldplay and might have given signs to them to hold them up first of all...:laugh3:

Next time if i encounter any of the Coldplay haters at the concerts they'll see what i'll do...:rolleyes: