✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplay Messenger

Cobalt

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what time do i have to get up to hear the boys? im in NY

We're 5 hours earlier than England. . . If I remember correctly, the Exeter photoblog last year started around 3 pm? :thinking:

So we have to get up at 10. Don't think I'm going to make it to the beginning of the photblog. :anxious: :lol:

did anyone already on the mailing list have trouble receiving the Messenger this time around?

Nope, it was all good! :nice:

mailerv3_05a.jpg

See Christmas Lights performed live

for the first time

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS LIVE IN LIVERPOOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCM1iA8lbcY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Coldplay - Christmas Lights (Live from Liverpool)[/ame]

Hello again. On Sunday night in Liverpool, Coldplay performed their new single, Christmas Lights, on stage for the very first time (with a little help from Take That's Gary Barlow and Chris's dad dressed as Elvis). It was an amazing moment which, happily, we captured in HD quality - click here to see the video.

Christmas Lights is out now from all download stores, including iTunes.

- Buy from UK iTunes Store

- Buy from from American iTunes Store

- Buy from iTunes worldwide

WIN A SIGNED CHRISTMAS GIGS T-SHIRT

At the two Christmas shows for Crisis, some limited edition Coldplay T-shirts were on sale, featuring the band and their fifth member, Simon Pegg, in his Elvis costume. To win a signed T-shirt, email your name and address to [email protected] before Wednesday, 5th January 2011.

Happy Christmas. See you folks in 2011.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuy7fwxzYRI]YouTube - Liverpool gig Viva crowd[/ame]

The Coldplay Messenger

I have question everyone :\ do you usually get all coldplay messengers ?

Cause i have 2 mails, one at hotmail and gmail account, the funny fact is that usually i dont get coldplay messenger at gmail, always only at hotmail, but the last messenger, not the shirt competition, but the one to win a signed setlist i got at my gmail account :| thats weird is not it ?

• 3 months later...

2010_mailer_1.gif

A summer of festivals and news from the studio

COLDPLAY'S FESTIVAL SUMMER

Hello again. This summer, Coldplay are performing headline slots at many of the world's biggest and best festivals. We thought we'd drop you a line with the full list of confirmed shows:

JUNE

3-5 Nurburgring, Germany - Rock am Ring Festival (date of performance TBA)

3-5 Nuremberg, Germany - Rock im Park (date of performance TBA)

9 Venice, Italy - Jammin' Festival

11 Landgraaf, The Netherlands - Pinkpop Festival

25 Pilton, England - Glastonbury Festival

28 Gothenberg, Sweden - Where The Action Is Festival

30 Gdynia, Poland - Open'er Festival

JULY

2 Werchter, Belgium - Rock Werchter

3 Arras, France - Main Square Festival

6 Oeiras, Portugal - Optimus Alive Festival

7 Bilbao, Spain - BBK Live

9 Kinross, Scotland - T In The Park Festival

10 Punchestown, Ireland - Oxegen Festival

29 Naeba Ski Resort, Japan - Fuji Rock

OCTOBER

1 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Rock In Rio

NEWS FROM THE STUDIO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zTqklX4p40&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - STUDIOFEED #1[/ame]

Roadie #42 has recently delivered a couple of great dispatches from the studio where Coldplay are recording their fifth album. First up was his first Studiofeed video which gives an intriguing insight into goings on in the Beehive (you'll notice underneath it that we're asking you to recommend interesting videos too). And then, today, he posted his latest blog with news of songs blossoming and roadies blowing things up.

LATEST PIERCES EP OUT NOW

The Pierces, whose lush, haunting music was produced by Guy Berryman and Coldplay producer Rik Simpson, recently released their new You'll Be Mine EP. For more info, and to check out a video of Guy performing the title track with them, click here.

WIN A SIGNED PHOTO OF COLDPLAY

Would you like to win a copy of Coldplay's latest press photograph signed by the band and dedicated to you? If so, just email your name and address to [email protected] before Tuesday, 5th April 2011. One entry per person, please. The winner of the signed T-shirt from the last Messenger was Hilda in St Jacobiparochie, Holland.

We'll leave you with some [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXFMuGbpjsg&feature=player_embedded]dancing potatoes[/ame]

The Coldplay Messenger

• 2 months later...

2010_mailer_2.gif

EVERY TEARDROP IS A WATERFALL OUT THIS WEEK

home_etiaw.jpg

Dear friends

We're about to play a bunch of summer festivals so it's as good a time as any to put out a new song.

'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' will be available digitally on Friday 3rd June at 12pm (BST), except in the UK where it'll come out on the stroke of midnight between Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th June.

We'll also stream it on Coldplay.com on Friday and give it a run out at Rock Im Park.

Love Will

If you'd like to win a signed copy of the promo CD of 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall', then email your name and address to [email protected] before Tuesday 14th June.