The Coldplay Messenger

Cobalt

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entered! now wait and see! ; -)

On the contract we signed!

"the contract we signed".. one week later, and that sentence remains weird to me when I say it :P

that part is kind of blurry, because I was crying my eyes out

:hug: (were you at the same table as Anna? (both of them)

:hug: (were you at the same table as Anna? (both of them)

yes :embarrassed:

I just had the worst week ever and just went over emotional at that moment. I was so sweet when Pete (the crew guy) came to ask me if I was doing all right :)

yes :embarrassed:

I just had the worst week ever and just went over emotional at that moment. I was so sweet when Pete (the crew guy) came to ask me if I was doing all right :)

then that was you who almost made me tear up as well :hug: (I was at the same table) aw, I didn't even notice Pete asking, that's kind of him! (I was too busy reading the contract... the EMI contract! :P)

He did? :blush: I don't remember that! How adorable!

then that was you who almost made me tear up as well :hug: (I was at the same table) aw, I didn't even notice Pete asking, that's kind of him! (I was too busy reading the contract... the EMI contract! :P)

Aaah, I did? :hug:

He did when I was sitting on the ground with Anna (AnnaElisabeth), next to Pete (tonsu). I was like, everything will be all right, don't mind me!

Yes... I remember vividly the very first listening of the song :heart: I kept looking everywhere around me, and the view of London at night outside... with Chris' voice in the background.. perfect!

I agree, it was perfect! It feels like it was ages ago, can we go back in time?

I am just wondering if anyone writes little notes when they enter the Messenger contests or just gives their information. I always feel rude just giving my name, but I don't want to annoy anyone either with useless banter. LOL

Has anyone on here every won any of the give aways?

I always just say "my name is Chelsea ______ and my address is _________" and then at the end just say "thanks for this opportunity!" or something short like that :P. I bet they use a program that randomly selects a winner from a batch of emails for these contests and that they only actually open the winning emails. I can't imagine someone sitting there and closing their eyes and pointing at the screen or something :P

I think a couple people have won things before, but fewer than you'd think, I guess.

so, you are like the Will of Coldplaying? :wacko:

I'd be honored to be called the Will of Coldplaying! :cheesy: :lol:

Oh, Will...my new favorite person ever :nice:

If anyone on here wins, they have to post photos of it!

As badly as I want to win one, of course, I just want to see what it looks like more because it sounds beautiful :wacky:

• 2 weeks later...

mailerv3_04.jpg

OH, CHRISTMAS LIGHTS...

CHRIS PLAYS CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

ON THE PIANO

Hello again. As you probably know, Coldplay's new single, Christmas Lights, is out now in digital stores everywhere. You can download it from iTunes at iTunes.com/Coldplay (amazingly, it's already reached the Top 10 in 22 of the 23 iTunes Store worldwide). On Monday night, Chris was playing the track on the studio piano and Coldplay's fifth member, Phil Harvey, captured the performance on his mobile phone. Click here to check out Phil's lo-fi, but rather wonderful, video.

CHRISTMAS SHOWS LIVE BLOG

On Sunday and Monday, Coldplay are heading to Liverpool and Newcastle to play two 'Hidden Gigs' for the UK homeless charity, Crisis. We'll be keeping you up to date with both of the shows, with a marathon live blog across Sunday and Monday. Head to Coldplay.com from Sunday afternoon for photos, videos and general behind-the-scenes chatter. We'll also be filming the band's performance of Christmas Lights from the Liverpool gig and posting that on the site.

UPCOMING BBC PERFORMANCES

This Friday morning (Dec 17th), Coldplay are heading into Radio 1's Live Lounge to chat and perform Christmas Lights - click here for more info and to listen online from anywhere in the world. Then, on Christmas Day, the band will be performing the track as part of the traditional Top of the Pops Christmas Special, which will air on BBC1 in the UK at 2pm.

WIN A SIGNED SETLIST FROM NEWCASTLE

Would you like to win a setlist from Coldplay's final show of 2010, signed by the entire band? Then just email your name and address to [email protected] before Wednesday Dec 29th. One entry per person, please. Thanks.

Happy Christmas folks. We hope you have a great one.

The Coldplay Messenger

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72M83F_A4Xc&feature=fvsr]YouTube - DVD???????????? / Father Christmas????[/ame]