✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplay Messenger

Cobalt

Ha ha, too bad I'm not signed up on Messenger, but good luck to everyone who applies!

I wonder wha they're going to do with the other 95 copies?...

EDIT: Oh wait, I think I might know. :wacky:

What what what! That would be awesome!

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WIN A SPECIAL CD VERSION OF THE SINGLE[/size][/b]

Although Christmas Lights will only be released digitally, some very special pop-up CD versions have been made, with sleeves hand-written and signed by the band. Only 100 exist, and we have 5 to give away to Messenger readers. If you'd like one, email your name and address to [email protected] before Wednesday December 15th. One entry per person please.

Great!, thanks for the news! It's weird I didn't receive it though.. better watch my mail box :)

I wonder wha they're going to do with the other 95 copies?...

EDIT: Oh wait, I think I might know. :wacky:

Oh, yeah, that thought crossed my mind last night. :wacky: Not counting on it, though :disappointed:

I admit I also though about it... but I won't keep my hopes up on this one :rolleyes:

Great!, thanks for the news! It's weird I didn't receive it though.. better watch my mail box :)

I admit I also though about it... but I won't keep my hopes up on this one :rolleyes:

I haven't received my Messenger yet, either. Slow email or something.

No idea why I didn't get the messenger, but I applied anyway :dance:

I just want to see what one looks like anyway! It sounds awesome :wacky:

And I'm totally not convinced about anything relating to the extra copies and the boat...how would they get them to us? If they asked for our addresses from the get-go that's one thing, but I feel like it's too late now :thinking:. I bet they give out more than we know to friends, more than just Zane Lowe etc, and keep some to auction off for later charity events and the like.

:lol: OK, they took our addresses, but I just can't see Coldplay HQ going through them all and transcribing all of our addresses before turning them over to EMI :P.

Sorry, I'm continuing my Debbie Downer reputation here :P. But I just figure about 70 of those copies already have intended recipients that we don't know about.

Nah, I probably shouldn't have said all that in the first place. I'm Coldplaying's token pessimist! I'm half wrong most of the time, I guess, so who knows :P

I applied, like I do to all of the Messenger competitions, but I did this one kind of as a test. I feel like my Coldplay Karma has been off the freaking charts lately with the boat and the "making of" video and getting on set and meeting the boys and winning TOTP tickets, so if by some miracle I win one of the five, I'm going to buy a ton of lottery tickets and hope that all this luck isn't to counteract some upcoming tragedy or catastrophe in my life :lol:.

I certainly think I'm having luck seeing this is the first time I've ever applied to anything for Coldplay and met them & got to be in the video. ohh joyous christmas :wacky:

but yeah referring back a few posts, 100 copies for 100 fans on the boat does make sense. ah well :p