✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome concert last night! :D This was my second time seeing them this year and they sounded fab as usual! :D The best part for me I think was hearing everyone singing Viva La Vida! I got shivers in that part, it sounded so awesome with everyone singing! :D I do have to say though that I think the LA crowd was better then this one. I had too many people around me sitting down...I mean how can you sit when you're seeing Coldplay live!!! :P I really wanted to hear LiT II but we got the regular version! :( Ah well! Still good! I think the only song from the EP we got was Postcards! Rainy Day would have fit as it was pouring down with rain after the concert! lol! I loved that though, rain and Coldplay in one night = Awesome! :D

so the boys WERE the ones stuck in traffic....i overheard a roadie mentioning about that (while we hopelessly awaited for some good luck to happen...argh). sorry to hear that it was cut short though! whoever was in charge should've known that the 57 FRWY is bad around 4-5PMish (let alone all SoCal freeways) :dozey:

krissy, were you in section 103, with the white knitted hat??

did anyone notice the sound quality during the show? the production team had to be scrambling a bit because no one was allowed into the seating area for 10 minutes after the doors were open to go inside the venue.

even after all that, the sound seemed to be fine up in the front, but from where i was.....i could hear it fine from the smaller speakers but the projection from the MASSIVE speakers was well under-pitch. i only noticed this during a few songs though cuz it probably was at its worst (Speed of Sound, In My Place, Politik). oh well, given what work needed to be done under a short amount of time, it was still within show-level anyway.

yea! I was in 107 but I did have a white knitted hat on- it was probably me :)

and as for the sound thing I did notice it too - it was most likely because they didnt really have a soundcheck - if it would have been longer it probably would have been better but it was still good

and very nice pictures btw :D

I do have to say though that I think the LA crowd was better then this one. I had too many people around me sitting down...I mean how can you sit when you're seeing Coldplay live!!!

i totally agree i was at the second night at the forum and the crowd was way more into it that at the honda center...oh well me and my friend had fun and rest assured we were jumping and singing along the whole way...on a side note i caught so many butterflies...

Last night was amazing...Favorite part of the Concert was everyone singing Viva La Vida togethere that sent chills up my spine. The Hardest Part was awesome and Politik live is AMAZING. The crowd at the show i went to at the Forum was more into it than this one but i still had a damn good time and am hoping to see them once again in the future.

i totally agree i was at the second night at the forum and the crowd was way more into it that at the honda center...oh well me and my friend had fun and rest assured we were jumping and singing along the whole way...on a side note i caught so many butterflies...
Yeah I went to second show at the forum too! Crowd was way more into it! I'm like you though I had fun! :D I didn't catch any butterflies! I was in the nosebleeds. :( First time I saw them I was under them but after the show last night I went down to the floor and scooped some up! :P I don't care if people thought I was nuts! :lol:

My wife won tickets from KROQ, we have pics and videos on our phone...not the clearest.

It felt like I was surrounded by people who called KROQ to get Metallica tickets but ended up winnging Coldplay tickets. Such D-bags...I wish the tru fans from the very back-top were there with us.

Yeah I went to second show at the forum too! Crowd was way more into it! I'm like you though I had fun! :D I didn't catch any butterflies! I was in the nosebleeds. :( First time I saw them I was under them but after the show last night I went down to the floor and scooped some up! :P I don't care if people thought I was nuts! :lol:

hahaha yeah i scoped more up off the ground as well....i tried looking for the sparkly kind i found about 5...this one guy was like let's see who gets the most...lol..great night!!!

hahaha yeah i scoped more up off the ground as well....i tried looking for the sparkly kind i found about 5...this one guy was like let's see who gets the most...lol..great night!!!
:lol: Awesome! I got a handful, mostly paper ones. I think I got a nice shiny metallic blue one! I agree though, it was an awesome night! :D

hi everyone! pics as promised.

sorry if they're REALLY big...but i hope no one minds ;)

IMG_0058.jpg

videos will be uploaded soon....

((i DID record during the time they were up in my section, but amidst all the screaming (and the urge to sing along :embarassed:) mightve ruined it, lol......but ill upload it anyway))

that smile... :dead: *thud*

:stunned: Guy's jeans are literally just going to fall off one day :stunned:

:sneaky:

yup that's what were hoping for :D

ANAHEIM – A 27-year-old man fell about 30 feet to his death as he tried to jump over an opening along the Santa Ana riverbed Tuesday night, police said.

Anaheim police Sgt. Rick Martinez said the incident occurred at 11 p.m. at Katella Avenue at the Santa Ana riverbed. Officers found the man, who has not been identified, on the west side bike trail underneath Katella, he said.

Police said the man had just left a Coldplay concert he attended with a relative at the Honda Center, but left alone. The man was walking eastbound over the riverbed on the north sidewalk of Katella along with other concert-goers, Martinez said.

Witnesses told police they saw the man run southbound across the lanes of traffic on Katella, trying to make it to the south sidewalk of the avenue. They then said they saw him try to jump over an opening to the riverbed below that separates the westbound and eastbound lanes of traffic, Martinez said.

The gap is about 10 feet wide and is surrounded by 2-foot-high protective barrier walls, Martinez said.

Witnesses saw the man try to jump over the barrier walls and across the 10-foot-wide opening.

"Unfortunately, he didn't make it and fell down into the riverbed area, landing on the bike trail below," Martinez said.

The man was treated by paramedics at the scene and was taken to a hospital. The man died at 11:40 p.m., Martinez said.

Contact the writer: 714-704-3709 or [email protected]

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/martinez-riverbed-police-2240888-katella-saw

Last night = PERFECT....Besides having to drive back to San Diego in the damn rain and almost wrecked...but besides that nothing could have ruined my night

OMG that's so awefull!! here's that post you were looking for...

To anyone who was at the show tonight:

As you may know, it was raining very hard when the show ended tonight. As I was walking to my car, several police cars, ambulences, and fire trucks pulled up. Apparently, a person was walking to their car (I heard it was a kid but don't know), they slipped on the wet cement and fell over an overpass into an empty canal. The fall was at least 40-50 feet and the person was lying face down, not moving. I offered to stay an help as I am a medical professional but was told that wouldn't be necessary. I feel so awful that this tragedy happened and wish I could have done something to help. If anyone knows anything about this, please email me at [email protected] so I can please help.

Carly

Awesome pictures...maybe I if I figure out how to upload some then I will..but i just wanted to say it was really cool to be down on the floor with the butterflies coming down and I definitely grabbed a billion and put them in my bag. But it was really funny because the people a row behind me had brought their kid and he looked maybe 6 or 7 (i don't know) but he slept through most of the concert, he was just laying over 3 chairs...so anyway at the end of LIJ he was covered in butterflies it was hilarious. I don't know how that kid slept through the concert but whatever...