✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

hey operange, do u happen to have a video at the end of death and all his friends when the boys bowed down?

thanks ;)

hi zeya, sorry i don't have that on video. my memory card was too full by then! i remember seeing your sign though, and i remember chris pointing at it! soooo happy for you that you got to meet him! i wish i had stayed behind after the concert too! were there a lot of you waiting? is there any way you could email him the photo?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he does, I really do :thinking: Maybe he'll think I'm a creepy stalker girl though :P

:kiss:

I cannot imagine actually meeting Jonny, I might actually faint if he steps out of a car :embarassed:

No he won't! It's our Jonny, Min! He is so sweet. And I don't think you will pass out. You will have a racing heart and shaking hands though! Just have someone with you for support, to catch you if you fall. Or fall on Jonny if you must! :P :sneaky:

Hi everyone, Some Youtbe vids I took from the night if you are interested....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7xjGdGYYgc]YouTube - Coldplay - Clocks - Sydney Acer Arena 11th March 2009[/ame] Clocks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SISvEJHdIY]YouTube - Coldplay - Life in Technicolor 2 - Sydney Acer Arena 11th March 2009[/ame] Life in Technicolor 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk9dEbiL4vU]YouTube - Coldplay - Lovers in Japan + Death and all his friends - Sydney Acer Arena 11th March 2009[/ame] Lovers in Japan - Death and all of his friends (Partial)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI9ih0Ztu2I]YouTube - Coldplay - Lost - Sydney Acer Arena 11th March 2009[/ame] Lost

Enjoys the vids

Hi everyone, Some Youtbe vids I took from the night if you are interested....

Clocks

Life in Technicolor 2

Lovers in Japan - Death and all of his friends (Partial)

Lost

Enjoys the vids

Great vids!! Thanks for sharing, def. enjoyed them!

Will you write a more detailed review as well?

Your first post teased me a lot! :)

I think Zeya's review of this show (11th March) says it all :) Only thing I can add was that it was my daughters 8th brithday present and she was well looked after by the roadies scoring some sweet memorablia which she later had signed by half the band (got the other half to sign tonight). She had an amazing time, as she did at the Berlin(o2) show last September. Tonight was a totally different kettle of fish, totally unexpected to see the show, let alone meet the band, I was dreading they would drive through without stopping after our near 5 hour wait. Has made my musical year (a definite gig highlight, and I have been to quite few). I'll post more on that in the 14th thread tomorrow sometime. Cheers btw where in Germany are you?

hey thef1re, lots of luck, lots of patience and waiting in the right place (look for the truck entrance). Then you just leave it up to the band to if they want to stop and greet. Chris stopped most nights of the Australia tour from what I hear. We only stayed back once (1st Sydney concert) but I heard he stopped the following night after 3am but we were also lucky to meet the band on their way into the stadium also.

I think Zeya's review of this show (11th March) says it all :) Only thing I can add was that it was my daughters 8th brithday present and she was well looked after by the roadies scoring some sweet memorablia which she later had signed by half the band (got the other half to sign tonight). She had an amazing time, as she did at the Berlin(o2) show last September. Tonight was a totally different kettle of fish, totally unexpected to see the show, let alone meet the band, I was dreading they would drive through without stopping after our near 5 hour wait. Has made my musical year (a definite gig highlight, and I have been to quite few). I'll post more on that in the 14th thread tomorrow sometime. Cheers btw where in Germany are you?

Hi :D

Do you happen to be the nice lady with the sweet daughter that night? If you remember I'm the girl from Singapore :nice:

No he won't! It's our Jonny, Min! He is so sweet. And I don't think you will pass out. You will have a racing heart and shaking hands though! Just have someone with you for support, to catch you if you fall. Or fall on Jonny if you must! :P :sneaky:

I didn't get to meet him anyway :sad:

Flew all the way from Singapore to Sydney, attended the 4 shows (waited in line for 12 hours of 2 of them), stood in the cold every night at the loading dock...

:\

Hi But a Dream, yes I remember you, the lady is my wife and the little girl my daughter. I've been reading your posts and am sorry that you have missed Johnny so far. Keep my fingers crossed for you for Singapore. Hope you had great time following them through Sydney.

I didn't get to meet him anyway :sad:

Flew all the way from Singapore to Sydney, attended the 4 shows (waited in line for 12 hours of 2 of them), stood in the cold every night at the loading dock...

:\

Awww..I'm sorry about that, but you still have 4 more chances to meet him, don't give up yet

*hugs*

Hi But a Dream, yes I remember you, the lady is my wife and the little girl my daughter. I've been reading your posts and am sorry that you have missed Johnny so far. Keep my fingers crossed for you for Singapore. Hope you had great time following them through Sydney.

:lol: I'm sorry I didn't notice your gender entry under you avi :embarassed:

THanks for the well wishes, I hope you had a good time in Sydney :D

Awww..I'm sorry about that, but you still have 4 more chances to meet him, don't give up yet

*hugs*

:hug::nice:

hi zeya, sorry i don't have that on video. my memory card was too full by then! i remember seeing your sign though, and i remember chris pointing at it! soooo happy for you that you got to meet him! i wish i had stayed behind after the concert too! were there a lot of you waiting? is there any way you could email him the photo?

u saw that?

gosh, for one moment i thought i was imagining things...now that u said it...i'm sure it's true :lol:

littleedge: it was awesome to meet u and your children! lucky sweethearts :D and nice videos ;)