✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

11-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, crap. I meant good luck for the stalking, but can now transfer that on to the gig!

thanks tauiwi (gosh i'm imagining myself pronouncing that...:thinking::P)

what should i call u?

OH.MY.GOSH.

IT'S TOMORROW.

CANT.WAIT.TO.GO.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

u guys bringing hand held cameras?

Acer Arena, Sydney

Event Start Time: 7.15pm

Decoder Ring: 7.15pm - 7.40pm

Interval: 7.40pm - 8pm

Mercury Rev: 8pm - 8.40pm

Interval: 8.40pm - 9.10pm

Coldplay: 9.10pm - 10.50pm

wow.... wonder if ill lose my spot if i go to the toilets during the intervals.. now that would suck!

edit: seeing as coldplay have FOUR 4 (F O U R) sydney shows.... the 11th seems to be the least popular here since i guess its on a wednesday night. the weekend and friday ones should be super packed.

A-fucking-mazing. They played Glasses Of Water and I almost had a heart attack. They played every single song I wanted them to. Now to do it all again tomorrow. Had to plan my attack for GA. I'm going to get there around 4:30 to line up and then if I can't get to the very front before other people when we're let in, I will head to the right of the stage where they play a few songs on the little runway type thing. My hope is many people won't have been tonight and won't realise to stand there.

Please forgive me again for my incohesiveness after a gig.

I was sitting this time, on Jonny's side :P I was at the end of the ramp so I had a good view of him during IMP. He saw my banner again, and gave me a smile :heart: The concert was great, they played GOW and I'm a Believer, the energy was amazing!!! :D

I got told off by the people behind to sit down because I got excited and started dancing :rolleyes: I was kinda disappointed that I was probably the only person in my block singing GOW.

And something else really FAIL. I was in the queue for the merch and there was this girl behind me who told her friend, 'I really like the blue butterfly tee, but butterflies have NOTHING to do with Coldplay!'

*facepalm*

And we met Will and Chris :dead:

We were waiting outside the loading bay trying our luck. Will came out in a van and was very patient and gracious :heart: He told us both Guy and Jonny had left before him, but Chris was still around. So we waited... and waited...

Then this van with tinted windows came out. It didn't stop, although the person inside was waving at us. Some of us thought it was Chris, but the others weren't convinced, so we continued waiting until this nice security guard informed us that Chris was INDEED coming out, although we were to wait quietly and not mob his car.

So we stood at a respectful distance before Kelly came out and opened the door for Chris. He signed everything we threw at him :laugh3:, and took a couple of pictures.

My hands are still shaking.

:laugh3: My friend who I took said I was the only one she could see singing GOW. It's in my top 3 Coldplay songs atm, along with Politik and Death and All His Friends, so I'm a happy girl. I really wanted some merch, but the line was too long. I may as well just get it off the website. I too, like the butterfly shirt. I at least know what it means though haha!