🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

the only thing I'm really jealous about this gig is that there will be so much coldplayers together and I won't be able to be there :bomb:

you should get a big coldplaying dot com banner and put it in the front row :wacky:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing I'm really jealous about this gig is that there will be so much coldplayers together and I won't be able to be there :bomb:

you should get a big coldplaying dot com banner and put it in the front row :wacky:

we need someone to hold the fort and post as it happens live reviews for those who can't make it :D

and then we'll return the favour for you when you get your turn :)

you can be our advertising in the stands. we'll have to sort you out a banner to hang over the edge of the seating. then we'll know where to find you, and there'll be no doubt that Coldplaying is there in force :D

That's a great idea!

we need someone to hold the fort and post as it happens live reviews for those who can't make it :D

and then we'll return the favour for you when you get your turn :)

count me in for that :D

september 19 is a really boring day here... national holidays so there's nothing to do really :P

if it takes sleeping outside, i'll sleep outside :P. i'll be living in london at that point, so that makes it somewhat easier. really, if i have the chance of getting front row again, i'm not passing it up :lol:

do you think everyone else in line would murder us if we just let every coldplayer join the very front of the line? :sneaky:

"anyone with a pre-purchased yellow "COLDPLAYING AT WEMBLEY" shirt and proof of username gets to the front of the line!" :lol:

if it takes sleeping outside, i'll sleep outside :P. i'll be living in london at that point, so that makes it somewhat easier. really, if i have the chance of getting front row again, i'm not passing it up :lol:

do you think everyone else in line would murder us if we just let every coldplayer join the very front of the line? :sneaky:

"anyone with a pre-purchased yellow "COLDPLAYING AT WEMBLEY" shirt and proof of username gets to the front of the line!" :lol:

Hey! You'll be moving to London? Me too! :lol:

There's going to be a bunch of 70+ people sleeping outside the gates of Wembley stadium of September 18th, me thinks.

Man, you always come up with the best ideas!:sneaky::P

Another idea...w/ so many of us, all people traveling should get together at same hotel, like a convention, get group discount:laugh3: And then we can all get a bus, and head to Wembley together. Can you imagine a huge group of super giddy coldplayers!?!?!:stunned:

Damn it I can't stop posting on here:bomb:...I'm just too.fucking.excited.:dance:

You??:rolleyes:

definitly NOT

I would like to, but the tickets are too expensive to waste them. and I wouldn't want to leave a 3-week old baby at home whilst I went on a road trip to Wembley.

my cousin had a baby 4 weeks ago :D

do I smell a coldplaying.com baby?! :stunned:

far too early, I don't even think the wood for the paper used for the tickets has been chopped down yet

:lol:

Don't worry about the cost.

All for Coldplaying.com :lol:

yeah I tried that onces..... Jen said NO... :cry:

hahah I actually did that in rotterdam, and everybdoy just let me :stunned: my sister told big stories about me, and people thought i was the biggest coldplay fan EVER and I deserved it (which off course I did) but chavi came in late, and no matter how badly I wanted her to stand with me, I didn't dare to let er cut the line...

but I still managed to get to the front with you :nice:

sleep outside Carla ?? :sneaky: I'm sure Camille would agree to do it. She was already queueing at 7:30am in Paris :lol:

and I'm so glad you did :heart:

well if i;m doing it you have to too! :P

I'll buy cheap ass sleepingbags and airbeds.... and throw them away after