✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confession Thread

raelikescoldplay

Well, playing bass is the easiest way to get in a band.

I confess I have an accent that causes 99.9% of the people I meet to ask me where I'm from, and then look shocked when I tell them I'm from Tennessee and not some obscure, distant country like estonia................................................or canada.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, playing bass is the easiest way to get in a band.

I confess I have an accent that causes 99.9% of the people I meet to ask me where I'm from, and then look shocked when I tell them I'm from Tennessee and not some obscure, distant country like estonia................................................or canada.

i guess thats kinda true, but im also thinking about drums:thinking:i dont want to be in a band just cause they felt bad for me and just play a tambourine and sing backup...no thanks:rolleyes:

i confess that salt gives me a headache:P

all Australians are cooler than Americans:P

:laugh3:

okay, you win:P just kidding, but not ALL aussies...i cant surf and im getting lessons from a few people i met here in california

BUT, i AM most definately cooler that this girl stacey...she thinks my accent is from TEXAS...:inquisitive:

there's this girl in several classes of mine.

she does nothing but study all day and she's very ambitious and she's good at most subjects.

well, i confess i talked bad behind her back saying she is annoying and fake and does not have any personality (jealousy? haha.). about five minutes later (i was walking to german class with a friend) she stepped out of the cafeteria and walked with us and told me she felt horrible when she was with me because i put a lot of effort in to look beautiful and that she loves the things i wear.

i confess i am a total bitch who is full of herself and does not have any respect towards other people.

i. am. a. bad. person. ! :stunned:

• 3 weeks later...
I confess that when I was 9 or 10, I'd rip the scented perfume ads out of magazines, and rub them all over my clothes so I'd smell good. My mom would always ask me if I knew where the pages to her magazines went, and I always pretended not to know. :P

Dear God. *speechless*

I confess that whenever i'm on this site and my brother happens to walk by, i switch to another window to make it look like i'm doing something else.

I know if he saw, he would think i'm obsessed.

And we are going to see coldplay in July..

and i'm scared that somebody from coldplaying is going to notice me and come say hi, and my brother is going to freak out at why i know all of these people.

oh shitt...

:embarassed: