✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confession Thread

raelikescoldplay

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I confess that whenever i'm on this site and my brother happens to walk by, i switch to another window to make it look like i'm doing something else.

I know if he saw, he would think i'm obsessed.

And we are going to see coldplay in July..

and i'm scared that somebody from coldplaying is going to notice me and come say hi, and my brother is going to freak out at why i know all of these people.

oh shitt...

:embarassed:

makayla im scared of that too! but mostly with facebook...im scared my friends or brother will notice that im becoming friends with all these random people (coldplayers) on facebook and wonder who they are.

and i also switch to something else on my computer if someone comes into my room. thank god for macbooks and Spaces!

OK, my confession....

i used to suck on play-doh in preschool cuz it's salty. :embarassed:

Are you not allowed to know people from the internet? :/

No. it's not that.

It's just the fact that my brother is going to think i'm some crazed obsessed fan girl.

He'll be like, are these all your little "coldplay online fan club members?"

how cute.

He'll make me feel stupid about it.

I confess that whenever i'm on this site and my brother happens to walk by, i switch to another window to make it look like i'm doing something else.

I know if he saw, he would think i'm obsessed.

And we are going to see coldplay in July..

and i'm scared that somebody from coldplaying is going to notice me and come say hi, and my brother is going to freak out at why i know all of these people.

oh shitt...

:embarassed:

haha I do that sometimes too with cping for some dumb reason.

and i had similar fears when I saw them in Texas. I was afraid Angie would find me and kick my scronny little ass because I hate on Coldplay so much on this site :P

No. it's not that.

It's just the fact that my brother is going to think i'm some crazed obsessed fan girl.

how cute.

does he like coldplay?

does he like coldplay?

yeah. my brother loves coldplay.

And he knows they are my favorite.

But i don't think he knows i'm on a fansite for them!

one day he texted me and this was all the text said,

"Makayla, Coldplay is fuckin awesome"

it made me laugh.

:lol:

makayla im scared of that too! but mostly with facebook...im scared my friends or brother will notice that im becoming friends with all these random people (coldplayers) on facebook and wonder who they are.

and i also switch to something else on my computer if someone comes into my room. thank god for macbooks and Spaces!

OK, my confession....

I think about the friends thing too!!

And whenever my mom or someone from my family actually walks into my room i switch to the tab with facebook or something. i don't think my family knows i come on here :sneaky:

oh well

I really don't get why people care if other people see that they have friends on the internet.

my parents are the paranoid type. they would probably flip shit and be like OH MY GOD YOU'RE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES THEY'RE GOING TO TRY TO MEET UP WITH YOU AND RAPE YOU!!!! :angry:

plus, i would just be embarrassed if they knew just how obsessive i really am. :\

my parents are the paranoid type. they would probably flip shit and be like OH MY GOD YOU'RE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES THEY'RE GOING TO TRY TO MEET UP WITH YOU AND RAPE YOU!!!! :angry:

plus, i would just be embarrassed if they knew just how obsessive i really am. :\

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: hahahah lauren im sorry but for some reason that made me laugh so hard!! pedofiles going to rape u!! ya,.... cus me and marisa and everyone we are complete pedofiles on here!!:laugh3::laugh3: omg!!

and if anyone asks about u adding random ppl on FB just say "o that girl was a foreign exchange student last year at my highschool" or something like that!!:lol: it works perfectly:smug::smug:

my confession # 1: imagining Guy fully naked too much....:uhoh: but i am proud of that confession:smug::lol::wink3:

haha it's not that I think that!

it's that they would be like IT'S DANGEROUS AND FOOLISH TO TALK TO COMPLETE STRANGERS ONLINE (mostly the men of course) CUZ YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AND THEY COULD BE LYING TO YOU JUST TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY'RE YOUR FRIENDS...AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW, THEY'RE TRYING TO MEET YOU!....AND RAPE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

^or something to that effect.

and i would not want them to know that im on this site, cuz then my nosy mom would want to read my posts. and, well, lets just say most of my posts arent for the faint of heart. :wink:

slash...they are embarrassing. this is the place where i let my inner perv out.....it's not something for the 'rents to see...

it's that they would be like IT'S DANGEROUS AND FOOLISH TO TALK TO COMPLETE STRANGERS ONLINE (mostly the men of course) CUZ YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AND THEY COULD BE LYING TO YOU JUST TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY'RE YOUR FRIENDS...AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW, THEY'RE TRYING TO MEET YOU!....AND RAPE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

^or something to that effect.

and i would not want them to know that im on this site, cuz then my nosy mom would want to read my posts. and, well, lets just say most of my posts arent for the faint of heart. :wink:

slash...they are embarrassing. this is the place where i let my inner perv out.....it's not something for the 'rents to see...

that's how i feel like my parents will react too

No. it's not that.

how cute.

That's EXACTLY how my brother is. It was very very annoying at first, but I eventually just got used to it.

I confess that I got married in kindergarten under the play structure, and I never got divorced. :P

:stunned: ..I was just going to confess that I tried play-dough once too!:laugh3: Yes, the internet is full of dangerous subversive elements; some have even tried play-dough, and they liked it!:P

But you've gotta remember, heck, a lot of our parents went through the whole Beatle-mania thing, and the 60's and the 70's.. it's not like there's anything that different about this either... (but of course, my parents went through the roaring 20's..:thinking:).

Complete strangers - I just think there really is no such thing. Well, maybe those people living in the middle of the jungle somewhere might be caught by surprise with all this technology, but anyone on this site is obviously normal.. :wacko::laugh3::P

I used to eat it. Mmmm, tasty Play-Doh.

Parents like that are quite frankly idiots. The only troubles I've ever had wasn't someone lying to me to be friends, it was someone being blatantly sexual despite me not knowing how the hell this guy got my email. Eventually I figured out where he got it from anyway but I didn't really care.

There's usually some telltale signs that people aren't who they say they are anyway. Common sense prevailz.

:stunned: ..I was just going to confess that I tried play-dough once too!:laugh3: Yes, the internet is full of dangerous subversive elements; some have even tried play-dough, and they liked it!:P

But you've gotta remember, heck, a lot of our parents went through the whole Beatle-mania thing, and the 60's and the 70's.. it's not like there's anything that different about this either... (but of course, my parents went through the roaring 20's..:thinking:).

Complete strangers - I just think there really is no such thing. Well, maybe those people living in the middle of the jungle somewhere might be caught by surprise with all this technology, but anyone on this site is obviously normal.. :wacko::laugh3::P

YOU'VE TRIED PLAY-DOH TOO?! :D:D

haha yah, they would freak out, but they really have no reason to. they're just being their normal over-protective selves. :rolleyes:

I used to eat it. Mmmm, tasty Play-Doh.

Parents like that are quite frankly idiots. The only troubles I've ever had wasn't someone lying to me to be friends, it was someone being blatantly sexual despite me not knowing how the hell this guy got my email. Eventually I figured out where he got it from anyway but I didn't really care.

There's usually some telltale signs that people aren't who they say they are anyway. Common sense prevailz.

yah, they dont seem to get it. im not an idiot. they should know that i wouldnt be talking to creepers and trying to meet them or something. whatever. soon enough i'll be in college. and they wont figure anything out.

Their just looking out for their daughter by thinking that and being cautious. There's a lot of stories of guys pretending to be people on the internet and meeting up with girls and try to have sex with them. Sadly, I see that shit all the time on dateline nbc.

uhhhg i hate stuff like that. scary shit.

but seriously. i would never like, promise to meet someone (especially a man) if i met them over the internet and i would never give them my # or my adress or anything