✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confession Thread

raelikescoldplay

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That kinda makes me sad to hear that. My brother is in a police club at his school (it's basically a minor training kinda thing), and he may very well become one, b/c he's getting to be really good at it. I don't like thinking that someone thinks my brother is a bad person just because of his choice of occupation. :\

How can he want to enforce laws that are obviously unjust? Like arresting (ie kidnapping) people who can't pay their taxes. Or people who commit non-violent crimes like doing drugs? Or people who just want to get a job so they can send money to their family, but they don't have a social security number because they're an "illegal immigrant"?

How can he want to enforce laws that are obviously unjust? Like arresting (ie kidnapping) people who can't pay their taxes. Or people who commit non-violent crimes like doing drugs? Or people who just want to get a job so they can send money to their family, but they don't have a social security number because they're an "illegal immigrant"?

I'm not saying he wants to do it, number one. He's not even 16, and he has yet to make a judgment as to what he really wants to do with his life. He's one of those people that will probably graduate from high school and not know where to go from there.

Number two, if you want to blame somebody, blame lawmakers. If some of these laws didn't exist, then police officers wouldn't have to enforce them in the first place. It's not like they have a choice as to whether they arrest someone or not. Either they do, or they get fired, and in turn, THEY can't make a living, and their own lives get screwed over.

That's how I see it, anyway. If you don't agree, then fine, but don't bash my brother because of it. Just don't.