✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confession Thread

raelikescoldplay

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhhg i hate stuff like that. scary shit.

but seriously. i would never like, promise to meet someone (especially a man) if i met them over the internet and i would never give them my # or my adress or anything

hahah ya no way!! there are already too many creepers in real life...let alone meeting more...:uhoh: i think ill pass...

I just think the media likes to use the one-in-a-million incident to scare the living bejeezus out of everyone...it gets people's eyes/minds glued to the set. I'll bet more people are injured from the stress all the worrying creates, than the rare monster hiding somewhere in cyberspace. Just my thinking - what's killing us? Driving while on cell-phones! Burger joints! Not exercising! Slippery bathroom floors!:laugh3: How many news stories about those things??

Anyhow, a confession: I tried the blue Play-Doh, but it tasted weird!:P

uhhhg i hate stuff like that. scary shit.

but seriously. i would never like, promise to meet someone (especially a man) if i met them over the internet and i would never give them my # or my adress or anything

Ermm. i'll just pretend that i haven't done that more than once already :angel:

Nah but really, i've only give my address to some online friends who live abroad and they send me all sorts of cool stuff for my b-days and christmas so it's cool :wacko:

It takes a few years and a lot of talking for me to trust anyone enough to do that though.

- - -

I confess that my best online buddy just told me that his girlfriend has demanded him to let her know every time i contact him.

Is it just me or is this just plain crazy :freak:?

Yes Rolle, that's crazy. Is that girlfriend obsessed/paranoid? :uhoh2:

Apparently yes. I've known him for nearly 3 years and he's been with her for only a year (they were good friends before getting together but i doubt that he ever told her about his online friends).

She's plain crazy to think that i want to steal him from her..we barely even talk these days and the communication is mainly through sms so it shouldn't be such a big deal..

He said that she doesn't know who i am but that she knows that i exist and when he was deleting messages from his inbox she saw messages from me that he hadn't told her about and went totally mad :freak:

Apparently yes. I've known him for nearly 3 years and he's been with her for only a year (they were good friends before getting together but i doubt that he ever told her about his online friends).

She's plain crazy to think that i want to steal him from her..we barely even talk these days and the communication is mainly through sms so it shouldn't be such a big deal..

He said that she doesn't know who i am but that she knows that i exist and when he was deleting messages from his inbox she saw messages from me that he hadn't told her about and went totally mad :freak:

Wow. Well, I just hope he told her that you're just good friends, not anything else.

In any case, she's too paranoid, and that isn't good not for her and not for their relationship. :thinking: :confused:

wow. doesnt she know that it's like a .0000000000000000000000000000000001% chance that you would get in a relationship with him from just talking to him online?? haha

wow. doesnt she know that it's like a .0000000000000000000000000000000001% chance that you would get in a relationship with him from just talking to him online?? haha

well, it's basically not only talking online but still..

Weird people!

Cyber sex! I knew it!:lol:

But seriously, that's just crazy :uhoh:

Ps. I need all the gossip later haha

Not with him haha :wacko:

You'll hear the gossip later if you'll be online..

you are so girly :lol:

:kiss:

Ah, he is truly such a girl!