✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Airing:2nd] 29-Jan-09: Chris Martin at XFM - Ian Camfield show - 3.30pm (GMT)

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to do with anything, but Shrimp and Aubergine is a rocking song I keep listening to it :lol:.

Coldplay should have a day where they invite us all and we can request whatever we want :D!! One per person!!

(ending talk) i wont play the end, ive been playing it for six years :laugh3::laugh3:

cant believe the songs they picked:o

my god, there was amsterdam, politik, gravity, a rush, GPASUYF, moses, violet hill, spies, sparks, see you soon, sleeping sun, rainy day, now my feet won't touch the ground, yes, DAAHF or even yellow and all that fucking amazing songs, and they choose fix you, a song that is played on piano too in the CD version :dozey:

anyway, talk sounded good:D

(ending talk) i wont play the end, ive been playing it for six years :laugh3::laugh3:

my god, there was amsterdam, politik, gravity, a rush, GPASUYF, moses, violet hill, spies, sparks, see you soon, sleeping sun, rainy day, now my feet won't touch the ground, yes, DAAHF or even yellow and all that fucking amazing songs, and they choose fix you, a song that is played on piano too in the CD version :dozey:

Yeah, really. They could have been a bit more creative. I would have loved to hear Yellow. :\

I was disappointed in the video player on the website...it would never finish buffering so I just gave up and listened to the audio. But it IS a radio show, I suppose. Still...does anyone know if the videos are on YouTube?

Haha, DLT: "I thought that was some kind of sandwich!" :laugh3:

someone at Absolute mentioned See You Soon & Chris said he doesn't remember how to play it.

• 3 weeks later...