✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Feb-09: Coldplay/The Killers - War Child gig, Shepherd's Bush, London (Reviews, Pictures, Videos

Denise

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does 'VIP tickets' mean?!?!? ;)

Dinner with both bands :laugh3:

not bothered about dinner, but if VIP means you don't have to queue in the snow/floods/whatever freak weather London is currently experiencing then it can only be a good thing :laugh3:

not bothered about dinner, but if VIP means you don't have to queue in the snow/floods/whatever freak weather London is currently experiencing then it can only be a good thing :laugh3:

Oh please don't mention the weather!!

I keep checking wetter.com every day for the weather prognosis...

So far I was really lucky concerning the weather. Every single time for the about 10 times I went to London.

I fear this time it won't be that good...

But I've got really warm wool socks :D

I'll be in London with Lori and Kelly this time next week. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Can't wait.

Me either Mich.....I'm so excited to meet you and some other coldplayers like Kirsten & Anna and who else?......And the show, the show, the boys, up close yeeeehaw!!

(Anyone else wanting to meet up just pm me and I'll send you my cell # so we can arrange some kind of time on Tuesday if you're interested.)

So for the people who can't print their tickets off yet and are worrying just like me, i've just asked ticketmaster who answered that for this event the promoter has requested that customers are not able to print off the tickets until 5 days before the event.This is in place to prevent any possible fraud or ticket resales.

Hope it reassures you!

So for the people who can't print their tickets off yet and are worrying just like me, i've just asked ticketmaster who answered that for this event the promoter has requested that customers are not able to print off the tickets until 5 days before the event.This is in place to prevent any possible fraud or ticket resales.

Hope it reassures you!

thanks for that I was a wee bit worried

Hope it reassures you!

Okay. Thanks :D

Lets hope they stick to that for the people travelling from abroad etc :idea2:

Yeah, I was getting a little worried too because I leave for London on Monday afternoon.....Maybe we can print by tomorrow because that's in the 5 day period as mentioned on the Ticketmaster FAQ.

But if the ticket is printable you can always print it once you get to London...

although I know traveling from so far away, having it in your hands is really an assurance...

Did anyone actually receive a confirmation email when they bought tickets? I'm getting really worried as I didn't get one and when I log into my ticketmaster account there is no trace of my order and the Bloc Party tickets I bought straight after! I can't get into my credit card account to check if I've been charged til I get home from work so I'm gonna be worried all day :( I'm pretty sure I printed the confirmation that came up on screen but that's at home too!