✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Feb-09: Coldplay/The Killers - War Child gig, Shepherd's Bush, London (Reviews, Pictures, Videos

Denise

Hey guys, im not a regular on here as you can tell, but Im a huge coldplay fan nonetheless.

I am also a proud owner of a ticket to this amazing gig! I cant believe how many Coldplaying members have got tickets.

Any member of coldplaying.com should wear something to represent the site, see how many have made it!

Welcome, congrats on the tickets. People from this community going to the Wembley show have been kicking a matching t-shirt idea around for a while...you can check it out on one of the Wembley threads.....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, congrats on the tickets. People from this community going to the Wembley show have been kicking a matching t-shirt idea around for a while...you can check it out on one of the Wembley threads.....

Ahh awesome, I really need to spend more time on here, just been rather busy with things in recent times. I am also attending the wembley gig so I will look into this. Do we have a rough estimate on numbers for the wembley gig/s?

Still though, only 2000 fans, say hald go to killers, half to coldplay, thats 1000 coldplay fans. Those of us who have tickets should feel so privileged! However, im also a big fan of killers, so this is the ultimate gig!

Wow I'm so happy for you guys going!!!!:dance::dance::dance: CONGRATS, u lucky ducks!!!

so many of "us" coldplayers yeay!!!!:nice: that means we'll get reports yeay!!!!!:D

(and kspillers2, thanks for representing the US!!! make us proud and sing&dance&scream your ass off!!!!;))

Anyone got ideas for an inexpensive hotel for two nights?

I just checked Travelodge and they are comparatively 'expensive' to the prices they usually offer :(

@ Anna

So you're going on your own?

Do you already have a hotel you stay in?!

I have just booked my flight with Ryan Air from Luebeck, arriving on the 17th and leaving on the 19th :)

I'm going on my own, yes.

I'll write you a PM now!!

Just out of curiosity here ...

Was everyone able to print out the e-tickets?!

I am told that there is a delay and that the tickets should be available within 24 hours.

As I am a constant worrier I thought to check back with other people on here ... :confused:

My confirmation says I won't be able to print tickets until 7 days before the gig?! I selected some ticketfast delivery option, there were a few options to choose from and I wasn't sure, it was all a bit frantic to be honest and I just wanted to get through the whole process asap!

My confirmation says I won't be able to print tickets until 7 days before the gig?! I selected some ticketfast delivery option, there were a few options to choose from and I wasn't sure, it was all a bit frantic to be honest and I just wanted to get through the whole process asap!

ditto

Update!!

Who's going?

(18 so far) :dance:

bello-lo

BethWhalley

bosly1

busybeeburns maybe

crazyduckette

iriden

Jenjie maybe

kspillers2

laura84

LittleMissMessy

marianatsl

Mimixxx

mingymoo

munson22

politik*

Ron Burgandy

SueDeNimes

thehardestfan

I didn't even try to print the ticket as it said only 7 days before the event!

This is all going so perfectly fine!

My friend in London even has time to meet me!! :dance:

I had to confirm the password for my credit card as well and didn't have a button to click on, you just needed to press "enter"

haha i thought of that and it didn't work still :( sucks!

BUT this is a good thing...i've not got much money left of my student loan. I just saved 114 quid so it's probably for the best. Was so annoyed though...then 2 minutes later this guy comes to the door asking for me to sign up to this thing for getting medicines and stuff to Africa.......put it into bloody perspective i can tell you!! So yeah, signed up for that now it was like a SIGN!! haha

Yay, Lori's coming with me! Tickets & Hotel are booked! C,mon, lets have some good ColdplyCarma for people from the boards entering the lottery.....I want to be surrounded by more Coldplayers....and even if you're not entering, think some positive thoughts for those who are gonna try!!!!!!