🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

18-Feb-09: Coldplay/The Killers - War Child gig, Shepherd's Bush, London (Reviews, Pictures, Videos

Denise

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anchorman got us :D

n557815010_2654660_3519.jpg

Green arrow is me :D

Pink arrow is Anna

Red arrow is Ian

then my eyes hurt squinting & I couldn't work out the rest

Mwahahha, your spot was 1000 times better than Anchorman's :P

they're all great photies! as promised, here are mine in rar file, of the queue, of Coldplay and of the Killers. Again apologies for all the blurry or mega blurry ones but there are some great ones too. It might take a while to download, its 160mb :P

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vc05d0

:stunned:

Thanxx Ian!! :D

i am SO PAINFULLY JEALOUS of everyone that went :bigcry:. and i'm not a jealous person :P

CONGRATS to everyone and thanks so much for the videos, pictures, and reviews. i am so pants-wetting excited for september, i can't even tell you, even more so than i was before. i can't wait to see coldplay and wait in line with you all :D

I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE THOUGH :bigcry:

Can't wait to que with everyone again in September...might need to bring our own entertainment to that que though.

This is when the main coldplayers party will be split up over the 4 (or so) entry gates for pitch standing and unreserved seating :(

there is one thought in my mind now: i hate my life and my country. im too jealous now to be happy or to be normal. i hate this fucking country [poland] i'll never see coldplay in this shit and fucking place. i have to go to germany [wchich i hate :(] to see them.

im so sad ;[

there is one thought in my mind now: i hate my life and my country. im too jealous now to be happy or to be normal. i hate this fucking country [poland] i'll never see coldplay in this shit and fucking place. i have to go to germany [wchich i hate :(] to see them.

im so sad ;[

Instead of Poland just put Croatia and you have the same thing. Except its not Germany for me its Italy...

edit. Great pic!!!