✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Jul-2009: Main Square Festival, France - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiiii Carla !

Can't wait to see your pics, seeing your camera I'm sure you did some awesome ones !

And Anna... that video of The Scientist is so so great ! The quality is awesome, I want to see ALL your videos :nice:

That's weird, my sound is great but the quality a bit crappy, and your quality of video is awesome but your camera doesn't like the bass :P

I think I'll post my pics and vids tomorrow ;)

Hey perrine :nice:

currently working though everything, od some good ones, but didnlt do too much.. as I wanted to enjoy the gig, but what I made i;m very satisfied with, I wanna do a review and post pics and vids at the same time so it'll take me a while sorry.. but.. probably can't sleep till I do so.. so tobight or tomorrow..:wink:

oh and my cam didn't like the bass that much either :P

Great time with all coldplayers ! U are so kind and cute ! Thanks for All ! Review soon we are so tired :D and Jonny has touch my hand squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

hahaha :laugh3: it was so great to meet you all :nice: :bigcry:

Yeah that's so true Cha, I'm so happy to have met you all ! :cheesy:

Thanks everyone, can't wait to see you again in Paris !

JONNY BOYYYYYYYYY ! :P I don't know at all who's screaming that in some of my vids :rolleyes: :P

some, or ALL you vids :P

MILLEWE MAWY ME!

DON'T BE SHY!

I KNOW YOU SAW US!

DON'T PRETEND YOU DIDN'T SEE ME!

don't you mean mille heur :P

Carla ! :hug:

Don't worry, take all the time you need, I still didn't find any time to post mine :P

Can't wait to see your good ones then ! It seems like good cameras don't like the bass :D

It was so great to meet you all... I want to live that again :bigcry:

Carla ! :hug:

Don't worry, take all the time you need, I'm still didn't find any time to post mine :P

Can't wait to see your good ones then ! It seems like good cameras don't like the bass :D

It was so great to meet you all... I want to live that again :bigcry:

:hug: It's true! it felt like we were with a group of old friends and I;m sooo jealouse of Chavi going to meet you all again! I hope I will too everybody was so nice to me :bigcry:

No I don't, someone told me to pronounce it differently not to be ignore :veryangry2::D

:laugh3: :uhoh:

I'm currently working on a huge review but I don't have any word to describe those 4 days, I feel like my English is shitty and I can't express myself properly... I'll manage to finish it.

Word Reference is a good website if you need some help for your review.

:hug: It's true! it felt like we were with a group of old friends and I;m sooo jealouse of Chavi going to meet you all again! I hope I will too everybody was so nice to me :bigcry:

Yeah it's so weird !! At least I'm sure that's what people around us thought !

Aww I hope you will too !!! Btw I hope I could do it for Wembley... still have to think of it ;)

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Camille 12 pages !!! :o:o:o

Ca va me prendre la journée pour tout lire, mais je suis pressée quand même :P

I'll take care of Chavi for you :)

thank you :kiss:

Ups I've got a 12 pages review... I wanted to add pics but I dunno when I'll upload all these so let's read this again and send it. That's very uninteresting :D

errr I got 6 pages pics and vids included in HTML, of just day 1 :uhoh: and you're getting it NOW!!

Sooo I’ll put a different approach on my review this time.. remembering the agony I put you through last time, though not as exciting as it was last time but still pretty amazing to me here goes:

Since the details on Chavi’s visit are VERY off topic I will spare you those, but I’ll just start by saying she arrived in Holland on sunday afternoon :dance: and we started our road trip on wednesday morning leaving schiedam at approximately 11:30.. and arriving at our hotel at 14:45 (checked my texts) trip was smooth and fun.. don’t need to tell you we listened to coldplay on the way up there..

Checked into our hotel (same as Anna’s), which was HUGE.. let’s just say there was enough space for us and coldplay.. but then again, I’d always have space for coldplay.. even if it is one by one :P

Aaaaannyway, then we went to check out the main square which was right around the corner, and met up with Mounira and her friend (don’t know how to spell his name) who were super nice!! We had some real lunch, in stead of surviving on cookies :P and discussed our plans for the morning.. since chavi and I had a real late lunch we didn’t need dinner yet while mounira and her friend did, so we went back to our room and met up with them again later.. had a nother look around town and returned to the square where I spotted the beat the street busses (even though Mounria and Chavi we’re walking up front and looking in that direction :confused: :P ) and knew coldplay crew had arrived.

6369_1180496037554_1382778080_30490126_2844625_n.jpg

my near death expierence

6369_1180495877550_1382778080_30490123_7278421_n.jpg

hoppy and other crew

6369_1180495917551_1382778080_30490124_594595_n.jpg

Jackie

6369_1180496117556_1382778080_30490127_6708087_n.jpg

she scares me

6369_1180496197558_1382778080_30490128_5751803_n.jpg

hoppy and matt?

6369_1180496237559_1382778080_30490129_1945518_n.jpg

practicing our stage looks(LtoR Carla, Mounira Chavi)

6369_1180496277560_1382778080_30490130_4602812_n.jpg

more roadies

6369_1180496317561_1382778080_30490131_794557_n.jpg

we hung around there for a while, untill Mounira and her friend (some one tell me how to spell it) had to leave to get to their hotel, since theirs was further away, and it was going to be a long day the next..

Chavi and I gave it a go at the back of the stage, where we found an alley way where all important people seemed to go, and had a few words with Bash the drumtech, who seemed a bit tipsy :lol:

Probably on this

6369_1180496357562_1382778080_30490132_4122803_n.jpg

[/random]

he said he was really busy when we asked him to talk to us, (not letting him know we were coldplayers) but he said he had to work, and hoped we’d be there when he returned 4 hours later :dozey: unfortunatly.. no.. so we returned to our hotel, knowing the band would surely not be there yet. We prepared our bags for the next day, and set our alarm at 5 am.. :stunned:

Off course woke before my alarm went off, because I was far too excited.. and after we got dressed set off towards the main square with a first stop to our car to drop off our luggage, and arrived at the main square before 7 am, the first ones there :dance:

6369_1180496557567_1382778080_30490134_6090173_n.jpg

6369_1180496477565_1382778080_30490133_6140932_n.jpg

not tired at all.. why do you ask :rolleyes: :yawn:

so then the waiting begins.. we text Mounira who is already on her way, and she arrives just after 7 I think.. we try to get breakfast, a few other festival go-ers arrive, also coldplay fans. We try to get breakfast and me and Mounira are in despreate need of coffee, but can’t seem to get any untill a nice hotel owner gives us coffee in plastic beer cups with straws to stir, it has never tasted better :P

we’re moved by security several times untill they set up the actual cue, in the middle of the sun..

More and more coldplayers arrived while we all tried to stay cool, and keep from a sunburn, pooring water over ourselves and telling the others to apply more sunscreen.

I was sooo happy to meet all the other coldplayers, first Cha and Camille, who were sooo lovely, I was really looking forward to meeting Camille, since she’s done a lot for me, without even meeting her, and Chavi told me loads about her! :nice:

And Later Anna, and Perrine, who joined us in line, and got some angry looks, but I couldnt care less, I felt like they deserved to be there. Didn’t get to talk to Perrine as much as I would have liked, But Anna, you’re the best! Can’t wait to see you again :hug: also Marsu joined us. Am I forgetting anyone? Sorry my brain is mush, just like everyone elses. Anyway, don’t know about the others, but in spite the heat I had a blast, talking with all of you and looking back on it time flew by!

At 3pm the gates were finally opened and I don’t mean to whine, but I must say it was poorly arranged, I understand arranging the cue is not easy, but they could have made more of an effort, especialy when they finally did open, on the wrong side, so people coming in later got to go first, and made us wait another half our in the sun, while they could have placed us in the shade had they used their brains, also pushing became a lot worse then, and it was impossible to keep your first spot, the run was longgg and the road to it was un even I was a afraid to break my ankles but anyway..

My water tight agreement with chavi worked once again ( I carry the bag she holds my spot) and we made it to our front row frigging perfect guy side spots :dance:

Guillomme is able to join us on the second row, and so is Mounira’s friend who arrived later because he had to set up their tent

now more waiting begins only 9 hours more till coldplay, lots of pushing and hotness.. (not in a good way) but the security hands out water which we desperatly need..

M ward begins at 5.. good entertainment, but not my scene I have to say sorry..

But he does make time pass faster, and I think he and his band are doing lovely on stage.

Amy macdonald is up then.. I wasn’t expecting much as I had scene a live registration once and it was very poor, but she suprised me in a good way, and I was able to sing a long with many of her songs. She did a lovely cover of mr brightside, that made the crowd go bonkers and was a fab preview for werchter :D

I nearly died laughing when Chavi asked wher amy was from, while she come on with bagpipes in the background and had a HUGE scottisch accent, but I wasn’t supposed to tell you that :uhoh: :P * ducks away *

Next up are the ting tings, wich I was most looking forward to next to coldplay, had no idea what to expect but they give a great show! Katie is my rollmodel from now on.. I want to be her!! :wacky: we spot Miller backstage

6369_1180496597568_1382778080_30490135_6797946_n.jpg

and Chris, of whoem I could not get a piccie ☺ at that point..

short vid of the ting tings for who cares

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx4YV43KBZQ]YouTube - the ting tings shut up and let me go @ Arras main square festival[/ame]

now it’s time to set up coldplays gear.. we try to attract roadie attention, which works for the one roadie with punker hair, loads of tattoos and earrings who gives us smiles as we yell for miller (or mille heur as some call him) matt hoppy etc etc..

they set up a set of stairs in the middle of the stage, and we KNOW there will be a C-stage, and they will run through the middle

6369_1180496637569_1382778080_30490136_2995390_n.jpg

tonights setlist, which we did not peek at before the show started

6369_1180496677570_1382778080_30490137_3238645_n.jpg

the black nighty going up.. 2 roadies hold it in place on the ends and we know the beginning is close…

6369_1180496797573_1382778080_30490138_6271173_n.jpg

have they finally made a long lasting dream come true and are coldplay hot airballooning in ?:P

6369_1180496837574_1382778080_30490139_8184476_n.jpg

OH MY GAWDDD

Phil just passed us at arm lenght distance coldplayers go wild and chavi holds up the :heart: Phil sign, which reveals the biggest blush and smile :blush:

6369_1180496877575_1382778080_30490140_4986491_n.jpg

the wait is endless yet passes by quickly, and finally after 16 hours of waiting Magnificent starts playing and we go bezerk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiOTeJ7HtzU]YouTube - Magnificent Coldplay opening @ Arras main square festival[/ame]

side not on my videos.. I only too snippets cause I want to enjoy the concert myself, sounds is mostely crap, and I am unable tohold my camera still :P sorry for my singing along.. but I don’t care :P

off course opening with LIT when I first spot the sparklers I nearly die, it’s been a while since I saw them last and it feels sooooo good to be back! At the end, the black nighty is supposed to be go down, by pulling it, but it’s stuck, drawing a good few laughs from all of the guys and us :lol: another roadie needs to join in and help :lol: we’re a bit into violet hill when it finnaly is comepletely off…

VH coldplayers unite and hold up the awesome signs that Mounira made and said: ‘the old king is dead long love the kings’ and a drawing of MJ himself to witch Chris reponds at the end of VH and I am sure they al read an noticed, esp guy who needs a few seconds to read it :D

Clocks.. will love it foreverrrrr

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUGd6EwWq0M]YouTube - clocks by coldplay @ Arras main square festival[/ame]

In my place..

Ramp of love doesn’t exsist here, but Jonny has no problems using ramp of hotness when Chris asks him too hehe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnwL0v6Z8PM]YouTube - in my place by coldplay @ Arras main square festival[/ame]

Also we were on tv :dance: :lol:

Yellow.. it starts to rain.. but I couldn’t care less.. we neeeeeeed to coold down so the rain is heaven sent to us, chris appologises for it in french :nice: ‘je suis desole il pleut’

Have to put my camera away though, to protect it. Never noticed the rush on yellow, just in the video after wards, and it still rocked.. woohoo :guitarist:

42 uhh me :heart:s I know that… but its kind of a gap in my brains so you’ll have to believe others on their word :P

fix you.. coldplayers join hands hug and what not more, and I cried.. but the rain hid that for me nicely :P it will always be my fav live song, and I need Chavi close to me to enjoy it most. The rain wasjust really fitting there..

strawberry swing also sooo approptiate! Grey or blue doesn;t matter as long as coldplay is there it’s sooooo perfect!!

Off to bstage now just as the rain stops, like it’s part of the show (lucky bastards:P) the couple seconds we get in between are also very welcome, as we need them to whipe the tears ehrr I mean sunscreen out of our eyes with Anna’s o so handy tissues (tnx again hun :kiss: )

GPASUYF and Talk I just looooovvee so much and have to dance like a maniac.. sorry if you were next to me and got seriously bumped :blush:

Try to get a video for THP.. but it’s diffucult to see over the heads..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpd0tHkaYEY]YouTube - the hardest part pt1 by coldplay @ Arras main square festival[/ame]

So I try to get will while he does background vocals

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kByTU90dp70]YouTube - the hardest part pt2 by coldplay @ Arras main square festival[/ame]

we get postcards and a tinnyyy but of Billie Jean of wich I am convinced was improvised by chris (probably because of our banner) because he did a larger bit at werchter the next day

then we slam into viva.. :dance: screaming along while enjoying every second will’s drumming is sooooo awesome and he breaks another drumstick :lol: his face is sooo priceless as he just hits the bell with only the stick during the chorus, then realises something is off… looks at the stick, goes huh? :confused: finishes the chorus tosses the broken stick and grabs a new one all the while staying perfectly in sync!

Chris is sooo funny laying on the floor as we all continue ooh-ing :nice:

Then we roll on to lost.. Guy on drums.. :wacky: still as hot as I remember:P

Time for C-stage… indeed they go down the stair to head to the back

We get green eyes :heart:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQh2DQTcC4k]YouTube - green eyes by coldplay @ Arras main square festival[/ame]

the video is kinda bounce but consider I filmed this from the front row it’s not bad at all

then chris introduces will for DWNC which is laways the cutest!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq5JZvhpGxY]YouTube - chris introducing will on c stage coldplay @ Arras main square festival[/ame]

I’m a believer :heart: I try to do with with my band so I just had to get a snippet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWQKuDlm5jY]YouTube - I'm a believer by coldplay @ Arras main square festival[/ame]

Miller takes pics during the acoustic set:

6369_1180497117581_1382778080_30490145_308490_n.jpg

6369_1180497157582_1382778080_30490146_702002_n.jpg

back to the main stage during the Viva remix and our front row spots proove again to be the perfect ones as the band passes us on their way back stages and several coldplayers get high fived while I just grabbed what I could and touched chris hand and jonny’s arm I think.. things got a litlle crazy there

time for politik :bigcry: okay so I din;t cry as I had no more fluids left in my body, but DAYUM that is soooo goood!!! Shaky vid to prove that:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phk0Ydnvrl0]YouTube - politik by coldplay @ Arras main square festival[/ame]

Lovers in japan gahh themoment I most look forward too :nice: soo good with the butterflies! The atmosphere is just perfect.. a little bit a of a panic attack for some roadies, because of the rain the canons got wet and something went wrong I guess.. funny moments there but luckiky the man himself was there to help out :P

6369_1180497997603_1382778080_30490158_2603683_n.jpg

6369_1180498077605_1382778080_30490159_2609477_n.jpg

6369_1180498117606_1382778080_30490160_6468877_n.jpg

6369_1180498197608_1382778080_30490161_6209416_n.jpg

6369_1180498237609_1382778080_30490162_245709_n.jpg

DAAHF nooooo it’s nearly over :bigcry:

The first goodbye:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auqMdBUnwc8]YouTube - coldplay saying goodbye@ Arras main square festival[/ame]

thank god they come back for the scientist, I love it in it’s original version :heart: that’s how it’s meant to be, start with just chris and then one by one jonny guy and will joining in * sigh *

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4SSNF0fzG8]YouTube - the scientist by coldplay @ Arras main square festival[/ame]

LITii yayyyy I love it soo much and the crowd ‘dumming’ along hahaha sooo great!!! Cannot stand still during this, yet where can I :thinking: anywaysss

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuS1dzibHMg]YouTube - the final goodbye by coldplay @ Arras main square festival[/ame]

That IS the end of it ☹ but we have another day of coldplay ahead of us :D

We wait till the square empties, while Mounira gets butt loads of biutterflies shoved in her hands, and Chavi get’s Guy’s setlist * is not jealous at all * funny enough it was the same I had photographed before it had COL on it before but is now crossed off ☺

We all get a drink and hang out for a little bit as we say goodbye, I would have loved to hang out more, but unfortunatly we still have to walk to our car and have a 2 hour drive ahead of us to werchter, Anna’s is such a sweetheart for letting us use her bathroom at her hotel :nice: and once again I’d like to thank every coldplayer there fore being soo lovely and making me feel right at home, and especially for making the effort and speaking english with and around me! :nice: I hope to see all of you again, because I had a blast!! Around 1 am Chavi and I drive off to werchter once again enjoying coldplay on CD…

To be continued…

Awww such a lovely review Carla !!!

I read it all even if I'm really tired :nice:

Haha I know... angry looks ... Actually I felt a bit bad because you were queuing since so long :\ But I'm so happy to have been in front thanks to you :hug:

And... your videos kick everything !!! :stunned:

Gaaah those close-ups on Chris and Guy :wideeyed:

Thanks Carla for this review, I really hope to see you in Paris or Wembley !

This might look a bit more like a review of the Main Square rather than a review of the Coldplay concert but well… some of us spent few days there and it would have been much more different without them.

Describing the concerts without speaking of the queue and what happened between the gigs wouldn't describe the festival atmosphere that well either, so I'll try my best to detail a 'slightly' bit ahah.

DAY ONE

Cha and I arrived around 8h30 on Thursday, we joined Charla and Mounira in the queue. It was so lovely to finally meet Carla (and a bit annoying to meet Chavi again as I strongly dislike her but well… that's life I'll get over it).

Others joined us later : Marsu, Pé, the lovely Anna (does anyone know how lovely she is ? just like Carla who was trying to make me drink, Anna kept on protecting me from the sun), Guillaume, Shini… (I really hope I'm not forgetting anyone, please forgive me if I do).

Was quite a long day, we were all burning and a bit scared of fainting I guess. It wasn't that bad though cause we had lotsa fun together, trying some ''Coldplay massages'', for example, when it dealt with putting sun cream (who wanna guess how Chris does massages ahah ?).

An hour before opening the barriers (let's note how bad the organisation was) we all had to stand up, which made the situation a bit hard to stand so we decided to sing in order to relax. Mounira and I were kinda really into it as we started to jump while performing a Viva la Vida cover.

When the opened we had to wait 3 other times at some different points, which was so stupid, stressing and exhausting as we always had to run or fight against people pushing us.

Anyway I got lucky as I didn't have any ticket but my 4 day bracelet which enabled me to enter in the square first. I ran quite fast on that day and managed to get first row where I tried to keep as much space as I could.

Mounira scared us by a ''I'm not feeling good at all'' when she reached the barrier. We really thought she was going to faint but when the security guy arrived she refused to leave, which we could all understand !

Waiting at the barrier was exhausting as well.

The same advertisements were shown on the giant screen again and again, I guess everyone will remember the one for ice cream which everyone ''booed'' as we were all dying in the sun ahah.

M.Ward arrived, which was kind of a relief as we knew we were going to think about something else than the sun and the fact we were all completely glued together. The show was great as the opening of a festival.

Then Amy Mcdonald appeared. I was looking forward to seeing her as I like her voice and I wasn't disappointed at all.

I especially enjoyed the Killers cover she performed, which was my first time of the festival singing loudly.

When suddenly... who was checking his Macbookpro ? MILLER ! The audience went crazy, we started a ''Miller clap clap clap Miller clap clap clap'' which was quite successful: he laughed and smiled at us. I WAS SO BLOODY HAPPY.

You can't imagine how cute was this shy little smile which I did not expect from him (I believe he did smile and look at us cause he probably thought we couldn't see him clearly…)

Coldplay roadies started to walk between the stage and us, which enabled us to show my Roadie#42 banner. I obtained some thumbs up. Wuhu !

Now the Ting Tings, whose performance was even more amazing than when I saw them a year ago.

I jumped like crazy and I was as wet as after a shower. I prayed god not to be that wet for the beginning of the Coldplay show but unfortunately we didn’t have anymore water offered by the security guys and it was still way too hot.

The highlight of this show was probably when Phil appeared on the right of the stage, we were all yelling PHILLL like crazy (he didn't even notice us at this time) and a second later I was back jumping and singing the ting tings, then staring at the back of the stage, singing the ting tings, looking for some roadies, jumping on the ting tings…etc quite a funny situation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMh-DPvfyZU]YouTube - MOV02258[/ame]

Katie from the Ting Tings introducing her song. You can hear us yelling cause she's saying that 'her French is merdique' which sounds very much alike what Mr. Chris Martin usually says when he's in France...

End of the Ting Tings gig = death of my voice, roadies time. I got completely crazy. The fact is… the stage was quite big so my only chance to be heard by Miller was to yell with a very low voice, which sounded as if a guy was asking Miller to ''Marry him''… Don't even ask why I yelled that, I don't even know but it turned out to be lotsa fun. Considering some roadies were smiling at me, I then started a ''yelling session'' on my own with some ''Tell him he's too shy'' ''Miller I know you saw us'' ''Come on, do not pretend you didn't see me'' ''You're soooo shy'' while he was talking to another roadie. It was such a great time. Actually he was kinda staring at his feet, talking to another roadie who was smiling at me and talking to miller as well, probably commenting on what I was yelling. I also started to yell things about Miller to Brook as my goal was to bring Miller down the stage but that never happened.

Phil came down though, you probably saw the pics.

Was so funny when he and Jackie were walking in front of us as we were all freaking out and waving ; people around us were thus doing the same before realising they had no idea who we were calling.

We also spent the whole afternoon singing some VLV ''ohohohohooo'' which were heard by the roadies, I guess that explains why Miller posted a twit about the ''amazing crowd'' (dude, I know that's your way to thank me ahaha).

People on the left side of the crowd started a mexican wave, we did the same but I don't think it worked that much.

Useless to try to describe our feelings when Magnificent from U2 started. I felt so happy to be with all those coldplayers, it reminded me how sad it was in London not to be able to sing stupidly on Jay-z which I would never enjoy if it wasn't THE opening song of all Coldplay gigs.

I don't think the global atmosphere was that great cause it seemed people didn't know lotsa songs (I'm not only speaking about Coldplay, that's a global feeling concerning the whole festival – I also noticed French people sucked at English, not being able to sing some lyrics correctly nor to understand artists talking to them) but I can't really tell cause when you're first row you don't really know what's happening in your back, especially when you're already making lotsa noise yourself ahah.

We all took out our banners to form the ''Old king is dead long live the kingS'' message when they entered on stage on LiT. Guy definitely saw us and smiled but I can't really tell if Chris read it or not. I nonetheless got completely CRAZY when he sang ''if you love Michael Jackson'' at the end of Violet Hill. This Michael Jackson banner being Virginie&I’s idea, I went mad !

Let's note how hilarious was the beginning of VH : they didn't have the usual ''black curtains'' so they just put a giant black one which roadies were apparently supposed to put down although they didn't manage to do so quickly which made Guy and Chris laugh a lot (don't know about Will and Jonny but I guess they were laughing as well).

I think that's when it started to rain a bit but it got really rainy on Yellow and I felt like it was probably one of the best concert of my life. It was just magical, can you imagine Yellow and Fix you under the rain ? I felt like it came from Heaven, it was so moving.

I was so into the gig and my singing that I didn't even notice Chris changing Yellow's lyrics. Actually now I'm now watching Virgin17 videos I'm finding his voice a bit weak, which I really didn't notice on that night, maybe that's a sound problem on TV?

Anyway sun cream and all those dirty things streaming down my face along with the rain started to burn my eyes and when the cameraman first came to me during Fix You he probably thought I was crying (which I would probably have done if my eyes weren't that painful) but I was just trying to sweep those rain drops away from my eyes ahah.

I can't remember everything Chris said nor everything that happened but I can tell the concert was a blast. It stopped raining when they arrived on the B-stage. I remember holding the ''R#42'' banner Mounira made (with an heart) and Chris staring at it like ''wtf ?''. When he came back on the main stage I held the MJ banner and he very clearly looked at it, I turned to Mounira and said in French ''I'm going to diiiiieeee riiiiighhtttt now'' (gosh, my apologies Miller, sometimes my old 'Chris addiction' is coming back without warning me).

We also held my old VLV flag again on VLV and I'm pretty sure Chris looked at it too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGaxK6GWZzU]YouTube - MOV02268[/ame]

Hardest Part/Billie Jean/Postard. I'm grabbing the MJ banner when he starts BJ so you can see the MJ drawing for few seconds...

Btw pay attention to what he says : ''c'était un plaisantement''... Gosh I'm dying right now <3

When they got to the C-stage Mounira asked us to start singing Death will never conquer straight before Will started, which we did while Chris was talking.

It was really strange as Chris stopped talking twice precisely when we were singing it, did he hear us, did he not ? We'll never know.

I can remember trying to catch mister Miller's attention during the C-stage time as he was taking pics but he was not willing to pay any attention to me (that's why I'm now asking the divorce).

Everything was so great, I'm a believer rocked and all the usual Chrissy speech was sooooo cute in French !

Chris asked us to turn on our cellphones but he didn't try to start any cellphone Mexican wave nor anything, and we tried to wave ours during the VLV remix but no one followed, we were pretty much the only ones.

They came back backstage passing in front of us. I think everyone was pretty happy as Mounira checked Chris' hand, I touched Jonny (who was the only one I had never touched) and Cha touched him as well.

The end of the gig was still magical, I remember looking at the sky during Strawberry swing when he sang ''it's such a perfect day'', and I did the same during Lovers in Japan as all the butterflies were actually arriving straight on us. I managed to remember that I didn't want to miss Chris holding the umbrella so I took a look at him (he was on the other side of the stage) and filmed this bit…. Gosh, such and amazing time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t46g0nw3Uk]YouTube - MOV02271[/ame]

The Scientist and us (believe it or not, I'm not the one yelling Miller...)

I felt so dirty but so happy. As soon as it finished, roadies came back. The first setlist went to Chavi as a roadie recognized her, the second one went to me, I've got to thank Carla for this cause they actually wanted to give it to the owner of the R#42 banner but they didn't know which one of us it was, though you put it in my hand, Carla, and they got to know that was me. I believe the last one went to Mounira along with some clean Butterflies for some reason I can't explain (Saint Peter won't call my name). The funny thing is that I think they gave Chavi Guy's setlist and I obtained... a roadie one!!! Seems they know who they're dealing with ahah.

As usual we were asked to leave quickly by the security so we went a bit further away to drink and talk together. I very quickly received some sms from different friends (at the main square or in front of their TV) saying they kept on seeing me on the screen ahah.

I really felt like it was a dream !

I wished we could have all stayed together and stalk a bit but Cha, Marsu and I really needed to leave so we did.

When we entered Marsu's car the girls started talking about the gig but I was way too moved to do so, I felt like I was about to cry cause it was over, and well… when I really love something I sometimes can't talk about it without feeling really bad so I just shut up and felt asleep, dreaming about Coldplay, with fresh air flowing around my head, listening to Parachute and the girls talking.

Wasn't very talkative either back at Cha's home that evening, we went to bed around 3 am, knowing we would have to wake up at 5h30…

I'll post pictures and videos later, along with the review of the following days :)