✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Jul-2009: Main Square Festival, France - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Camille: :heart: your detail review of all days :nice: must say I am a little bit jealouse of all the time you guys got to spend with the other coldplayers, sounds like loadds of fun! even though I got to other great wasy to spend my time and awesome company..

Finally! I've been anxiously waiting for your review Carla!:D

Oops! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I care! I care!!! :dance:

Christa will be so fucking proud!!!:D

I:heart:you crazy girls! (and did you purposely end the vid on a shot of your cleavage?:inquisitive:)

:P

I can't help it... they just attract the attention :P

SQUUUUUEEEEEEE....aww, you kinda like me don't you?!?!:nice::wacky:

hellowww... it actually passed through my mind: get will for cooky and sarah:P

:D :D :D this was so cute...Jonny Jonny Jonny!! I actually clapped in the end :P

The Scientist....."Heineken!!!":laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Only you would notice, in the middle of the most beautiful song!:whip:

Actually the one who noticed was Chavi :P I just zoomed

Thank you for that detailed review--with pics&vids; I loved it, read it with a big ass grin on my face!:kiss:

It was a real pleasure tu meet you dears :heart: What an amazing day it was !!

Carla, your review is awsome, I remember that we were a "little bit" excieted the day before the gig, when we saw Coldplay crew :D

Camille, your review is so great too, for the 4 days ;) thank you :D

I'VE GOT THE BROKEN DRUM STICK OF WILL :D

6371_97163194565_584944565_1888891_8131776_n.jpg

It was a really amazing day for me & a really amazing festival. So happy to have met all of you guys :D

Yeah you lucky girl! :dance:

we said hi to your roadie the next day :nice: he rememberd us and was VERY nice! we asked him for a setlist but he said he didn't get one that day :(

...what could I say more Camille : you say EVERYTHING !!! :nice: ...oh! apart ... "Wooooouhoooooou Odile ??!!" :lol :P

What a wonderful review I'll do it soon too but I just go back at home today... I'm so tired and in another planet. Moreover, on Friday I'll go in Paris to see Kaiser Chiefs and U2 !! so it's toooo busy for me now ^^ but I don't forget ! I love you people :heart: It was sooo great to meet you finally:hug:

Our life of concerts is sooo exhausting!! will you meet up with coldplayers again at U2?

must thank you again for taking your hat off during B-stage :nice: and I liked it so much that I bought one like yours at werchter, that and I needed some sun protection :rolleyes:

@anna, glad your presentations went well :nice: you know we were wondering about them!

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we said hi to your roadie the next day :nice: he rememberd us and was VERY nice! we asked him for a setlist but he said he didn't get one that day :(

He's such a kind-tatooed roadie :heart:

For U2, maybe I'll meet Gui

Camille: :heart: your detail review of all days :nice: must say I am a little bit jealouse of all the time you guys got to spend with the other coldplayers, sounds like loadds of fun! even though I got to other great wasy to spend my time and awesome company..

I really hope we'll be together soon !! :dance: It was soo great but too short on thursday with the C&C team and Anna Marsu Pepervine & her sister !! The 4 days in Arras were sooooo wonderful and crazy :dance:

Carla : I give a lill' key for you, (Brook) the roadie like kisses :P hahahaha ...

Our life of concerts is sooo exhausting!! will you meet up with coldplayers again at U2?

yeah surely : Mounira and perhaps more ;)

must thank you again for taking your hat off during B-stage :nice: and I liked it so much that I bought one like yours at werchter, that and I needed some sun protection :rolleyes:

you're welcome Carla miss multiquote :P (you see, me too I'll be mister multiquote :lol: ) Yaaaaaaw you've got a hat too : I hope we'll meet together to have our hat team (hehe) I really like to wear it when it's the weather like we had in Arras ;) dank ! I was very pleased to meet you and finally see the crazy C&C team !!!

@anna, glad your presentations went well :nice: you know we were wondering about them!

@Camille : yaaaaw Camille !!! do you know that my parents looooove and really enjoy Gossip !!! ^^ I'm a new Gossip fan now :)

Hey back Moun' !!

Pepervine : thanks too your sister, she is kind to say that :) she's nice too !

"Youhou Odile" is a wink to the french movie "La Cité De La Peur" by Les Nuls (french humorists during 90's !! //for our foreign coldplayers) Camille and me loooove this film so much :P Inded, "youhou Odile" is a little scene on the film it's so funny :P ---> [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhNkDBLvLRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhNkDBLvLRA[/ame] (sorry I just found this video...the quality is very bad :\ )

EDIT : I can't wait for your vids Camille :dance: :)

Oh I can't wait for that seminar to end so I can reply properly to all of your posts...

At the moment another "merciiiii bien" is all I am abe to say - I'm soooo tired.

Camille - the sound of your Scientist video is amazing!

I'll use that and make another version of my video with it if you don't mind.

And so cool that you recorded Katie's little speech!!!! :heart:

Big :kiss: and a :hug: to all of you!

I finished editing 2 of my videos!

I took the sound of the TV broadcast of "In My Place" and synchronised it to my video,

and took Camille's sound of "The Scientist" and added it to my video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGvis4aJjoc]YouTube - Coldplay - Main Square Festival - In My Place - EDITED with good sound quality[/ame]

I was shaking too much (it's my favourite song :heart: :D) so the camera didn't get it in focus, but I have "The Hug" on video, at 2:00mins...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu8SCW18gDM]YouTube - Coldplay - The Scientist - Main Square Festival - EDITED with good sound quality[/ame]

I took the sound of the TV broadcast of "In My Place" and synchronised it to my video,

I was shaking too much (it's my favourite song :heart: :D) so the camera didn't get it in focus, but I have "The Hug" on video, at 2:00mins...

OMG :stunned: Anna :)

These videos are absolutely f***ing (sorry, I hardly use that word :laugh3: ) amazing. Thank you sooo much for all the time and effort you put into editing those :)

Awesome Anna, I've got a good sound on Talk (and a part of Lovers in Japan) as well if you want; I didn't post the videos though cause I was jumping and you cannot see a thing except the sky ahah.

So funny to see that guy filming us again XD

These videos are absolutely f***ing (sorry, I hardly use that word :laugh3: ) amazing. Thank you sooo much for all the time and effort you put into editing those :)

Awesome Anna, I've got a good sound on Talk (and a part of Lovers in Japan) as well if you want; I didn't post the videos though cause I was jumping and you cannot see a thing except the sky ahah.

So funny to see that guy filming us again XD

I didn't film during these, but thanks for offering!!! :)

Yes, it's funny to see how he was filming us!! Better even that we could see WHAT he was filming and we could keep it!!

I'm planning on doing the same with my VLV and Lost! videos later, might take some time though but I'll surely post them here!!

The sound is barely recognisable in those but the video is alright, Jackie is walking past us during VLV as well and Chris lying on the stairs and doing that "roll backwards" is too good to not edit and share :lol:

Oh and speaking of jumping and only seeing air in the video: Same for my LIT and VH video most of the time!!!! :laugh4:

Haha!! What she said goes for me too!! Kirsten that's so funny! :laugh3:

Can't wait for the rest of the vids. :cool: XX

Still sad that I couldn't be there though :cry:

Thank you dear for this video :D It makes me back to the most magic moment in the gig: I remember that I was completly lost in his face, couldn't stop watching him, focused on every move & every sound :heart: :heart:

PICTURES TIME

DAY ZERO

dayzero.jpg?t=1247494719

Working on the banner...

DAY ONE

dayone1.jpg?t=1247494761

Guess who's who :P

dayone2.jpg?t=1247494870

dayone3.jpg?t=1247494897

First cloud during Amy Mcdonald.

dayone4.jpg?t=1247494938

''A'' Ting Ting

dayone5.jpg?t=1247494986

The only ''Coldplay'' pic I took... seems I was really into the gig to forget to take at least one pic...

E[/color][/size]

DAY ZERO

th_dayzero.jpg

Working on the banner...

DAY ONE

th_dayone1.jpg

Guess who's who :P

th_dayone2.jpg

th_dayone4.jpg

''A'' Ting Ting

th_dayone5.jpg

The only ''Coldplay'' pic I took... seems I was really into the gig to forget to take at least one pic...

Oh thanks, Camille!!!

The sun clearly was the enemy while waiting... you captured it well!

Great pic of your banner and Katie... and Chavi eating :lol::lol:

Thank you dear for this video :D It makes me back to the most magic moment in the gig: I remember that I was completly lost in his face, couldn't stop watching him, focused on every move & every sound :heart: :heart:

Exactly the same here Mounira ! :wacky:

So you found the audio for VLV and Lost! Anna, right ? Because if you didn't I have them :nice:

Oh and your 2 edited vids are awesome, the zoom is so great !

@Camille : I love your pics, esp. the one with Cha's glasses and you !