Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pic.twitter.com/VW84xGor[/url]

9:36 AM

AreZE0vCAAAzVac.jpg:large

AWWWW :dazzled: Chris's tweets are always so lovely.

He's always been fascinated with kites :wacky: There was that famous interview where he said "Kites, they rock!" :lol:

(I'm still loving the kite picture. Sigh.)

This is kind of CP twitter related....has anyone been noticing Jason's tweets? What's the deal I wonder?

<<<feeling bit wierd !! not sure how long be making this happen ! maybe there others lined up do my job !! we will see i suppose !!>>>

<<<we see what happens !!! maybe sensing wrong thing !! sometimes thye vibe in the camp is one raises questions !!!>>>

<<<perhaps i created a monster !!!>>>

<<<know love what i do ! love this makes people happy i given 100% for long time made alot sacrifices get it where it is now kept my word band>>>

<<<what we have done achieved produced in time frame that was mental to this day i find unbelivebale !October 2011 was start mad time my life>>>

<<<Its all fine Jimmy :) i belive fate and what will be will be sure its all good ! i am just learnig more each day how this works>>>

^Yeah, I know! I guess something may have happened that freaked him out about his job's future! I was so surprised...From his tweets, and what he answered me, he felt like someone may take his job ? Like, he's afraid of getting fired or something ?! But...no that must be something else! :huh:

I'm sure everything will work out fine. Well, I hope so.

When ANYONE first finds success, bands, crew, Jason, they fear losing it because it's hard to accept they could even attain it in the first place. I suspect that's where he's at. Very new to the touring life, and very new to his psudo-celebrity. He'll settle down when he gets a little more used to it. :)

I think Jason is a very emotional (in all kinds of way) person on twitter, so I'm not surprised he posts things like this.. But there was one comment of another Twitterer who asked if he had been drinking and that kind'a made sense to me. It's looking like some drunk tweets:P

Guest howyousawtheworld

Who's Jason?!

Where was that kite photo taken? Anyone know?

edit: and why are they wearing their on stage clothes? Or are they taking promo shoots....