✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

I'll say it turned out better than I'd thought it would. I've never been a fan of hers, and don't think she's particularly talented musically, but it's nothing a little...a lot...of auto-tune won't fix,lol. ;p

If they're doing it because it's the direction they're happy to take, great. If it's a commercial move, then, not so great. My guess it's more the former since Chris is a huge fan of hers, but I'm guessing they didn't think it would be bad for sales either. ;)

haha. i don't necessarily think she's untalented, but i just don't particularly care for her music. then again, i am also not entirely fond of Kylie Minogue, but i FREAKING LOVE Lhuna. in both cases, it's sort of like the rest of the song is what i like, the music itself and Chris's parts, but it's enough to cancel out the girls for me. :P

oh, sure, it doesn't hurt them to have a name like Rihanna behind the song, but i don't think they would ever do something just as a commercial move. at least, the band themselves wouldn't. i can't speak for Dave Whore-- i mean, Holmes. :P

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. i don't necessarily think she's untalented, but i just don't particularly care for her music. then again, i am also not entirely fond of Kylie Minogue, but i FREAKING LOVE Lhuna. in both cases, it's sort of like the rest of the song is what i like, the music itself and Chris's parts, but it's enough to cancel out the girls for me. :P

oh, sure, it doesn't hurt them to have a name like Rihanna behind the song, but i don't think they would ever do something just as a commercial move. at least, the band themselves wouldn't. i can't speak for Dave Whore-- i mean, Holmes. :P

:lol::lol::lol:

I love Lhuna, but I still think it would be better without Kylie. It's hard for me to just ignore things I consider less than good in any song by any band. My inner music producer/arranger doesn't have much patience,lol.

There's still a lot of great Coldplay music out there, including some new stuff, so I'll just ignore PoC til it goes away,lol.

i know, it's just the way you said the "which you all know our fans love" thing, because i don't think they cared (or should have to care, really) about what their fans were going to think, that's all. :P

I was kind of bitchy yesterday, sorry.. I think that I meant that it's a strange combi. CP and Rihanna are both so different, and I don't really know anyone who likes them both.

And I think you're right. They probably didn't cared what their fans was going to think. :nice:

I was kind of bitchy yesterday, sorry.. I think that I meant that it's a strange combi. CP and Rihanna are both so different, and I don't really know anyone who likes them both.

And I think you're right. They probably didn't cared what their fans was going to think. :nice:

oh, it's ok. they are quite different, that's for sure. :P

but i think it's cool to mix things together like that sometimes. :wacko:

Lovely Phil ! :P I really wonder what they're doing with these kites? Just for fun?

In earlier interviews, Chris talks a lot about flying kites even as a way to spend a date:laugh3: If you listen to the Coldplay interview with Dermot O'Leary while promoting VLV, you'll hear that on the same day poor Guy run the marathon, Chris was flying a kite with Tim Wheeler (of Ash) on Primrose Hill. :laugh3: