February 6, 200917 yr It worked for me.......sorry :\ Wait until someone uploads it on You Tube :D Yeah... and I could also wait until Sunday I guess.................. someone better hurry up on Youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 6, 200917 yr OMG I hope somebody records this!:D Same here! We have a lot to look forward to on Sunday. :cool:
February 6, 200917 yr aww, that preview somehow made me even MORE excited, and i didn't think that was possible. this looks like the most all-access interview they've ever given :dance:
February 6, 200917 yr Ah that’s just brilliant. Now I wish I was in America at this time!! Can someone pleeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee record it!! We beg you!! :D
February 6, 200917 yr YAAAAAAAY!!! More glimpses of The Bakery! But is Camden where they said it was located in earlier interviews?
February 6, 200917 yr it's like on the line between camden and belsize park. i think it's technically in belsize park, but it's so close to camden that its hard to say.
February 6, 200917 yr ok. just so long as it's the location right next to that Bistro. I'm going in March, and I just wanna get the location right :)
February 6, 200917 yr 60 Minutes is a show that would usually put me to sleep. Not this Sunday... you better believe I'll be watching. :D "I feel like I’ve shown you my underpants" Chris Martin is an amazing man. :lol:
February 6, 200917 yr ok. just so long as it's the location right next to that Bistro. I'm going in March, and I just wanna get the location right :) it's definitely right next to that bistro--i've been there myself :wink: i'm almost more excited for 60 minutes than for the grammys :uhoh:
February 6, 200917 yr it's definitely right next to that bistro--i've been there myself :wink: i'm almost more excited for 60 minutes than for the grammys :uhoh: I'm just glad NEITHER will feature Joe SaDtriani!
February 6, 200917 yr I'm thinking this might be a good sign for the Grammys, that they will win something. I can't imagine 60 Minutes showcasing Grammy losers *fingers crossed* And it's on the same network.
February 6, 200917 yr Damn it.. the only (sorta) american channel i get is American Network...... Mmm.... aparently 60 minutes is on that channel....... I'll do some more digging :D
February 6, 200917 yr Mehehhe, as it turns out i should be getting the latest 60 minutes show on sunday!!! :dance:
February 6, 200917 yr I can't wait to see this after that snippet! :dance: Me neither:dance: He said underpants :blush: hee hee
February 6, 200917 yr Here is the other video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6uF2rNyuT0 Both videos now in the first post :)
February 6, 200917 yr How? Can I? Well, on cable i get a mexican channel that plays only american shows (live aparently) and 60min is one of them..... don't know if you have something like that on tv :confused:
Create an account or sign in to comment