✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on 60 Minutes | Sunday 8 Feb | 7pm ET/PT on CBS [FULL VIDEO IN FIRST POST]

Christa42

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna see Guy's underpants....

It's funny, cuz when I first read that comment from Chris, I thought that if he said "It's like Guy showing his underpants" that would be stronger & funnier! :laugh3:

Oh crap. Australian 60 Minutes doesn't come back on air until Feb 22. :( I hope A Current Affair shows this then.... *crosses fingers*

I bet you:

a) they'll ditch it for "ARE YOUR NEIGHBOURS SPYING ON YOU??!! WHY EVERY THING IS GOING WRONG!!! WHAT ARE THESE KIDS THESE DAYS COMING TO?!?!? NEIGHBOUR FIGHTS!!!!1! REAL ESTATE HOTSPOTS!11! WATCH AS WE TRY AND WIN OVER TODAY TONIGHT RATINGS SUCKILY!11! LOLLLLLLLL!!1!" I dislike A Current Affair, but Today Tonight is most definitely worse.

b) they'll run it and brand it "EXCLOOSIV!!!!1!!LOL!!1!" and cut some bits out where they feel like it and have some obnoxious voice over on it

c) it'll be on in the first few episodes of new 60 Minutes

Great preview!!! I love the 'rules' ^____^ 'More rythm/drums'...YEAAAAH!!! 'Keep mystery' XDD 'Have great videos and photos' +10000

Can't wait to see it!! But I have the impression they took out all the 'Viva' decorum in the studio :thinking:

www.tvunetworks.com[/url] and download the TVU Player, you will find that CBS is on there and then you can watch 60 Minutes LIVE from wherever you are in the world!!! I have that Player so I will be able to watch it from here in the UK!!!:D:D:D:D:D

It works ! Yay :D

Thanks a lot ! I think lots of people are gonna love you soon :P

With that player its the only way I can watch The Late Show With David Letterman!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Over in the UK I have Sky Satelite(which is a piece of shit, IMO!!!) and theres NOT ONE channel that shows David Letterman right now cos hes been shunted around from channel to channel over the past 4 years and now hes not shown at all, so I am eternally grateful for this player!!!! Mind you, cos of time difference between the UK and the USA and from where its streamed from(the Bay Area of San Francisco), its shown every morning at 7:30AM!!!!

By the way, for UK Coldplay fans, the Grammys are on ITV2 at 9.00PM Monday!!!!:D:D:D:D

Thanks a lot <3

Now I can see 60 minutes AND the Grammy's :D

The Grammy's is going to be on CBS too, right? At least I've read something about that..

t's gonna be a looong night for me:D

Edit:

http://www.cbs.com/info/schedule/index.php

a looooong day and night:D

Is that AM or PM? If its PM, then it's gonna be a very very long night.. and morning.. :P