✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on 60 Minutes | Sunday 8 Feb | 7pm ET/PT on CBS [FULL VIDEO IN FIRST POST]

Christa42

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yayayayayayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is going to be the best night ever!!! :D :D all this coldplay love is like heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

but yes Marisa i really hope they do not mention the Douche Bag trying for the biggest ass hole award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

the show is 60 min hahahaha but dont know how long the segment will be prob. 15-20 min. happy happy bdat nick!!!

dammit you rick rolled me!!! i didn't see your tounge smiley!!!!!

it's an hour.

hence the name 60 minutes :P:lol::laugh3:

You both just got pwned.:dozey:

yayayayayayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is going to be the best night ever!!! :D :D all this coldplay love is like heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

but yes Marisa i really hope they do not mention the Douche Bag trying for the biggest ass hole award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

oh he has that award, hands down:P

Dumb asshole, bastard, douche bag.....trying to ruin coldplay's wonderful night and achievements..no one likes him anyway!...ugh..jerkface...

*rants*

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:censored:

i'm really excited about this :wacky:. i love 60 minutes. and then the grammys right after! what a coldplay TV night :nice:

why is everyone going on about satriani again? have there been new developments in the case? i've been pretty much wholly ignoring the whole thing, since i think it's ridiculous.

His asshole lawyers are going to stalk the boys at the Grammys to serve them the court papers... And get it all on tape. :veryangry2:

*takes deep breath*

But anyway, I love 60 minutes too! This is going to be awesome :dance:

oh, awesome! 60 minutes is pretty dry, but it's a tough show to get on for bands since the interviews are usually reserved for politicians and former terrorists. The last band I remember being on it was U2. Obviously it's more a serious environment than, say, Jonathan Ross. So this should be really really interesting!

it's actually good. it will make Satch seem more like a bad guy. He tried to ruin their good night with the lawsuit, that will not be favorable with a jury.

i don't care what he seems like, that's just an awful, attention-seeking thing to do, and that's exactly why he's doing it. it seems like coldplay has a much stronger case anyway, so i'm not all that worried about them losing--it's just the principle of the thing. and a good jury probably wouldn't care that he "ruined their night." most people's nights are probably ruined when they get served, whether they're on the red carpet or on their couch :dozey:.

the advantage with this being out there is that at least the guys can mentally prepare for it so it's not a shock of being served then.

Ahhhh!!!!!

Stupid cable!!!

I don't get 60 minutes anymore...... i think :thinking:

Will have to find out :smug:

You don't get the CBS network? 60 Minutes and the Grammys are on the same network. If you get 60 Minutes, you don't have to leave your couch because you will be able to watch both 60 Minutes and the Grammys in one setting.

I hope you get the network. Nothing's better than watching it on TV.

I loooove that they are going to be on 60 minutes! It is such a widely watched and respected show and even more people will probably watch this Sunday because the crew from the plane that landed in the Hudson River is going to be on too that night! I always watch for Andy Rooney's segment at the end, but now I have reason to have CBS on in my family's living room this Sunday!

Really!? Oh my, 60 minutes is such a good show. Serious, informative journalism. Obviously, they won't get the whole 60 minutes, but at least we'll get to see them :happy:

About the lawsuit, I'm 99.99% sure it will come up :disappointed:

DVR? I don't have it :bigcry:

Really!? Oh my, 60 minutes is such a good show. Serious, informative journalism. Obviously, they won't get the whole 60 minutes, but at least we'll get to see them :happy:

About the lawsuit, I'm 99.99% sure it will come up :disappointed:

DVR? I don't have it :bigcry:

yeah, they're definitely going to bring it up :bigcry:

but at least its not live so the boys won't look bad under the pressure of live interviews....

Wow so it's finally gonna happen. I remember it being mentioned way back when they did Austin City Limits TV show in 2005 that 60 Minutes was "doing a story on them" and where there filming, but it never aired. So they have been working on it for some time. It should a nice and in depth piece. Hope they got Anderson Cooper to reports on this.

This is so exciting! 60 Minutes is great. I'm looking forward to seeing an actual interview with real questions and real answers, although I must admit the radio interviews were quite entertaining. :laugh3:

As for the Satriani thing, I feel like people who don't know the whole story and aren't fans of either are more inclined to favor him, so this will be a good chance for Coldplay to get their story across and sway people to their side. It's just sad that this ridiculous affair inevitably has to come up.

Hopefully I'll be able to secure the TV in my dorm's lounge for this as well as the Grammys...might be easier said than done. :\

Wow so it's finally gonna happen. I remember it being mentioned way back when they did Austin City Limits TV show in 2005 that 60 Minutes was "doing a story on them" and where there filming, but it never aired. So they have been working on it for some time. It should a nice and in depth piece. Hope they got Anderson Cooper to reports on this.

They were filming a piece on them in 2005?!? Wow, this must be more in depth than I thought....I wasn't sure that it was going to be Coldplay alone or rather a compilation of artists that are up for Grammys. Nice to know there is a greater chance of it being just them.

And I completely agree with you on Anderson Cooper. Having him be the one to report the story on Coldplay would be a dream since he is by far my favorite newscaster:)

anderson cooper is a CNN reporter, not CBS :thinking:

60 minutes has their own league of reporters, anyway.

and wow, in the works since 2005? i bet they have lots of "old" interview footage to go off of too :D. oooh, i really can't wait for this. i love when things i love are taken seriously, and i think something being on 60 minutes is a mark of it being considered seriously.