✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on 60 Minutes | Sunday 8 Feb | 7pm ET/PT on CBS [FULL VIDEO IN FIRST POST]

Christa42

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, this morning, for example, when I was watching David Letterman, there was no freeze-ups at all, it just all depends on a lot of things really!! But because I am a HUGE Letterman fan(I am a member of the UK David Letterman Fan Club!!!:D:D:D), I put up with the slight freeze-ups, cos in my mind, this is better than nothing as we dont get his show over here right now!!!!

Sorry if I am being an idiot, but that TVU player (Works great, thanks for posting!!), does it show CBS in Eastern, Western, or Central time (haha or the equivalent names I have probably gotten wrong).

I assume its the same timezone as Los Angeles as thats where the Grammys are?!

Confusing USA :bigcry: hehehe.

Sorry if I am being an idiot, but that TVU player (Works great, thanks for posting!!), does it show CBS in Eastern, Western, or Central time (haha or the equivalent names I have probably gotten wrong).

I assume its the same timezone as Los Angeles as thats where the Grammys are?!

Confusing USA :bigcry: hehehe.

It's Eastern Time ;) Kinda figured it out too:P

Yeah i wanna know too! :)

Jacqueline Saburido[/url]??

Doubt it is a typo. I think the band respect her courage. If you have even seen her public service announcement about drunk drivers, you would know what they mean by "face foward" If she can face forward, then they should always be able to.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/888126/drunk_driving_jacqueline_saburido/

Just saw this on the front page of coldplaying, that article says Chris talks about:

his feelings about being the frontman, about he and his wife, Gwyneth Paltrow, being the target of the tabloids, and a plagiarism lawsuit brought against the band.

What did they do, drug him? :lol: Since when does he talk about Gwyneth? Or the lawsuit, for that matter? :stunned:

Just saw this on the front page of coldplaying, that article says Chris talks about:

What did they do, drug him? :lol: Since when does he talk about Gwyneth? Or the lawsuit, for that matter? :stunned:

It IS 60 Minutes, they are supposed to ask tough questions. I don't expect any less from them, except when it is that cutie Anderson Cooper. I'm guessing the Coldplay interview will start around the 25th minute since that kook Andy Rooney takes up the last 8 or so minutes.

I was thinking the same thing! When I told my friend they would be on 60 Minutes tonight, she was like "oh, to talk about that lawsuit I bet!" I told her they probably wouldn't talk about it much, knowing Chris. So I'm surprised to hear that.