✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Jul-2009: The Amphitheater, Portland, OR - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LittleMissMessy- great job keeping up with the tweets! Thanks!

Looks like no major setlist changes, huh?

I don't think so, but let's wait until we hear from some Coldplayers :)

I guess more tweets will be rolling in now, now that everyone keeps leaving ;)

Yep ... see it already ... :laugh3:

thejpix: Beautiful show tonight. SO happy i got to see coldplay. ..and they are humble. love them

14 minutes ago from txt

nikkitabandita: I was twenty fucking feet away from Chris Martin and Coldplay. Pictures will come soon.

13 minutes ago from txt

awwwheck: Coldplay concert= Great. Handicapped permit= even better.

13 minutes ago from Twitterrific

karenelainepdx: Heart and mind full of music leaving coldplay concert. Moon is low and deep orange too

13 minutes ago from vlingo

PikkiNikki: LOVED the Coldplay concert! They rocked it, and rocked it well! Next concert...Tears For Fears tomorrow night! Awesome summer, awesome 31st!

10 minutes ago from TwitterFon

mumu_am: Coldplay is INSANE!! OMG!!! love it!

10 minutes ago from txt

timlbrackney: Coldplay concert....Clark county ampitheater......brilliant! http://myloc.me/9feB

8 minutes ago from UberTwitter

melovecoffee: Leaving Coldplay, my mind officially blown! Amazing, amazing show

5 minutes ago from txt

fewing: Sitting in my car NOT listening to Coldplay while waiting for traffic to die down.

4 minutes ago from TinyTwitter

thatemilyg: Coldplay show was amazing, well done boys! Might be my fav live show yet. @coldplay

17 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

tiller02: Wow! COLDPLAY knows how to put on a show

16 minutes ago from txt

chrishyde: Coldplay is now on my list of top 3 best concerts I have seen. It was friggin awesome!

13 minutes ago from txt

Lukin111: Coldplay was UNBELIEVABLE tonight!!!

12 minutes ago from txt

eliswa: Coldplay = amazing. Plus chris martin sang michael jackson. Ah! Loved it.

8 minutes ago from mobile web

Davehead47: Coldplay was effing fantastic!! God what a great show!

7 minutes ago from Twitterrific

hoopsterlb22: I just got my world rocked by Coldplay!! I heard all my favs-- Yellow, Scientist, Clocks, Fix You, and Green Eyes!!!

5 minutes ago from mobile web

kleuenberger: Excellent @coldplay concert in WA tonight and to top it off they gave out a free CD to all!

5 minutes ago from Twitterrific

RachelClarno: Home from the Coldplay concert! sooo fun!

5 minutes ago from txt

ir020194: @coldplay was awesome. I guess people in Portland don't like sing-a-longs. Ppl gave me dirty looks and I couldn't see but it was fun.

5 minutes ago from TwitterFon

cranberrynoodle: Coldplay concert was fucking awesome!

4 minutes ago from txt

rmogstad: Just got out of the coldplay concert... Been sitting still in the parking lot for 30 minutes

3 minutes ago from TwitterFon

Right Kirsten, parking and traffic was a cluster fuck, took me an hour to get out of the venue:angry:

setlist:)

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass of Water:dance:

Cemetaries of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

GPASUYF/Talk(techno)(C Stage)

Tha Hardest Part/Postcards From Far Away

Viva La Vida

Lost!

Green Eyes(B Stage)

Death Will Never Conquer(B Stage)

Billie Jean cover(B stage)

Politik

Lovers in Japan

Death and All His Friends

ENCORE:

The Scientist

LiTii

That adorable dancing roadie is a gem, complete with Michael Jackson glove:Dthat kid is gonna go places, i'm predicting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkCRX_y3Lu4]YouTube - Coldplay's dancin' roadie Ridegefield, WA 07/10/09[/ame]

The show was amazing as usual, best one yet. They sounded absolutely unbelievable!

Clocks and Glass of Water just stand out because they are so powerful and visually stimulating. The crowd was awesome, except during 42 when Chris wanted us to sing along to the ohhhhh ooooh's, they kind of choked and the Mexican wave fizzled, but other than that they came through I thought.

Chris was in his usual playful mood, his vocals were stellar. During Clocks Jonny was rockin' his little heart out, i would have gotten it on video, but the king of all butt-faces(security) told me to stop filming and get back to my seat, prick:veryangry:

OMG, and they ran past me AGAIN when they went to the back of the stage to play acoustic! This time I managed to grab all of them and not just Chris, I even grabbed Kelly!:laugh3:Please excuse my squeals of delight and ecstacy:P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9R6fqo3CcY]YouTube - I GRAB COLDPLAY! Ridegefield, WA 07/10/09[/ame]

Overall, just pure brilliance!

Bought some t-shirts, tour book and the tote and got my free LRLRL which is going to Zeya:kiss:

Right Kirsten, parking and traffic was a cluster fuck, took me an hour to get out of the venue:angry:

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Cemetaries of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

Viva La Vida

Lost!

Green Eyes(B Stage)

Politik

Lovers in Japan

ENCORE:

The Scientist

LiTii

That adorable dancing roadie is a gem, complete with Michael Jackson glove:Dthat kid is gonna go places, i'm predicting.

YouTube - Coldplay's dancin' roadie Ridegefield, WA 07/10/09

The show was amazing as usual, best one yet. They sounded absolutely unbelievable!

Clocks and Glass of Water just stand out because they are so powerful and visually stimulating. The crowd was awesome, except during 42 when Chris wanted us to sing along to the ohhhhh ooooh's, they kind of choked and the Mexican wave fizzled, but other than that they came through I thought.

Chris was in his usual playful mood, his vocals were stellar. During Clocks Jonny was rockin' his little heart out, i would have gotten it on video, but the king of all butt-faces(security) told me to stop filming and get back to my seat, prick:veryangry:

OMG, and they ran past me AGAIN when they went to the back of the stage to play acoustic! This time I managed to grab all of them and not just Chris, I even grabbed Kelly!:laugh3:Please excuse my squeals of delight and ecstacy:P

YouTube - I GRAB COLDPLAY! Ridegefield, WA 07/10/09

Bought some t-shirts, tour book and the tote and got my free LRLRL which is going to Zeya:kiss:

Ooooh lovely review!!! Thanks :D

^thanks for covering my tweets, my twitter twin!:lol:

Sorry, but my seats were quite shit this time:embarassed:

Lit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPBNT6ZXNCA]YouTube - Coldplay live Life in Technicolor Ridgefield, WA 07/10/09[/ame]

Yellow

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyP3zqvDAVY]YouTube - Coldplay live Yellow Ridgefield, WA 07/10/09[/ame]

Glass of Water(partial)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00mxWWFjdY4]YouTube - Coldplay live Glass of Water Ridgefield, WA 10/07/09[/ame]

Cemetaries of London

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qUsxYvVmHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qUsxYvVmHU[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRRXORTuLUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRRXORTuLUg[/ame]

Strawberry Swing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9e8HO3i1kY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9e8HO3i1kY[/ame]

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Cemetaries of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

Viva La Vida

Lost!

Green Eyes(B Stage)

Politik

Lovers in Japan

ENCORE:

The Scientist

LiTii

Thanks for the setlist and the video...I laughed so hard listening to your squeals...:laugh3:

And thanks for the LRLRL :kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug:

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Cemetaries of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

Viva La Vida

Lost!

Green Eyes(B Stage)

Politik

Lovers in Japan

ENCORE:

The Scientist

LiTii

Thank you :dance: