✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Jul-09: Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Pho

It was weird but just a week ago there were GA (PIT) tickets available. I checked right now and that section is sold out. There are still tickets available in the other sections though... so go get them!

Cya there!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time ...

This is not only my first time every seeing Coldplay, but it is my first every concert. I will be driving there (I am 21). What is suggest that I do, bring, or whatever for when I go?

Yeah, I am driving down from Vegas with my best friend. We are actually staying at two hotels because we couldn't get two nights in a row at just one hotel. Wednesday night we are staying at the Lafayette hotel and Thursday night we are staying at the Dana on Mission bay(managed to get our room at 50% off during their summer sale!) really just looking forward to this, I took the whole week off from work and am going to three Coldplay shows, I can't wait! Where are you staying?

yeah, i took the whole week off of work as well. i'm staying at the good nite inn. it's about 15 mins from the venue. but i'm only staying one night. san diego is only 3 hours from my home town but i decided it would be too late and i would be too tired to drive back home.

Hey you guys :D

I just join this conversation.. So today I got my ticket to see Coldplay in San Diego!!

wow!!!

I have gone before to see Coldplay in Chula Vista before in their

X&Y tour...

This is my fifth time seeing Coldplay and also my

FIRST TIME SEATING IN THE PIT!!!

I finally get to see them close!! all four!! haha..

well I wanted to see if any if guys are taking posters because I want to take some.. :D

quick question, and sorry if it's a dumb one...i'm going with a group and we're sitting on the lawn. i know the band will come out to the "c stage" at some point during the show to play some acoustic songs. is the c-stage on the lawn? i'd like my friends to get a good view of that part of the show (they won't know it's coming) so where is the best place to sit for this part?

I know they go out to the lawn to do a few songs and I believe that is where the C stage is located.
ok, do you know if it's usually at the very front of the lawn, in the middle, or off to the side, or is there a small platform setup beforehand? i just want my group to be as close as possible so they get a nice up-close surprise, so i'm trying to figure out where to post-up in the lawn. thanks

Hey you guys :D

I just join this conversation.. So today I got my ticket to see Coldplay in San Diego!!

wow!!!

I have gone before to see Coldplay in Chula Vista before in their

X&Y tour...

This is my fifth time seeing Coldplay and also my

FIRST TIME SEATING IN THE PIT!!!

I finally get to see them close!! all four!! haha..

well I wanted to see if any if guys are taking posters because I want to take some.. :D

yeah i am making a poster.

hi all!

please forgive my ignorance, but i have never had "PIT" tickets before and i have a pair. i am worried that it is going to be somewhat of a nightmare for my pregnant wife. is there seating or is this just a free for all?

tickets do have a row and seat on them. i have been trying to call the place all week long and no answer. any help would be awesome.

Dave

yeah i am making a poster.

Great!!! I won't be the only one!!! :)

I'm trying to figure out what I want to say in my poster..

Dave

this is also my first time seating in the pit.. but I believe there is seating I'm not

positive but I went to the Coors amp website and it showed they have seatings for the pit..

but maybe they won't hopefully I helped out answering some part of your question.

I'll be arriving like at 6pm... since I live 1 hr away...